Why are there no successful majority black nations?

Why are there no successful majority black nations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTyuF5r4smM
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/17/re-why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Institutional racism

coming soon in thy lifetime: Germania

America is majority BLACK and we are successful.

wh*teoids keeps the children of KARA BOGA down

Dominican Republic and Jamaica are pretty decent

Lower IQs

Geographical influences, such as lack of arable land, prevented them from advancing since the population put all of their energy towards survival with none to spare for intellectual pursuits. Advanced nations used them for labor instead of uplifting them, and now lack of resources/power and constant unrest ensures they have no way to advance.

>Jamaica
>decent
Literally one of the most violent shitholes on the planet

Angola, my home :)

>what is wakanda

t. Bullied by Jamaicans

How do you make an article that's outright racist like this and not get any criticism? What the fuck?

t. Jamaican nigger

What about Botswana? They have a GDP per capita bigger than Ukraine a wh*Toid nation.

Numbia seems OK and Ethiopia has its moments. The main reason why Africa sucks now, is any GDP growth is sucked in by gated cities. You'll see gated cities across Africa that are OK or even considered good by modern Western standards but they suck in all economic growth while the countryside suffers for it.

Barbados

>Chigozie Obioma

Oh he's black. That's how.

I meant nambia or whatever

Jamaica is a very bad shithole and DR is populated by mulattos and quadroons

Unironically Trinidad & Tobago

wh*Tes BTFO.

>modern Western standards but they suck in all economic growth while the countryside suffers for it.

That applies to all development. there's always a urban rural gap and in developing nations (and lot of developed ones) it's pretty big relative to the nations standard of living.

His point makes sense. Unless a nation is developed people will always use Africa as a tool to throw abuse of negative sentiments toward Black Americans and Black immigrants regardless of they are surgeon or street tramp.

Compered how Japanese were treated when they weren't that developed and compare them to when they did modernist or finish modernizing? All the nasty shit Japanese has thrown to them was extremely reduced.

dr doesn't count

Oddly enough, Rwanda is on the rise.

>His point makes sense

No it doesn't. It's the kind of opinion I'd expect from the average Sup Forumstard, not from an ACTUAL nigerian who is supposed to know about his country. Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Namibia all come to mind. If you read his article, he also mentions that black americans should act as the saviours of africa and should come and renovate it.

This guy is a moron and an embarassment, how the fuck do you not know about your own country's progress holy shit.

Would you rather live in Botwswana or Ukraine? As an average Joe.

I'm so tired of blacks

How? There's virtually none in your country

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I pray everyday that CRISPR will advance to the point where genetic treatments become common and widespread usage is perfectly normal and acceptable. That way everyone, regardless of their racial disposition, will be able to develop emotionally and intellectually.

Most African nations are on the rise.

Very few African nations could even remotely be considered a failed state. These nations being; Libya, Liberia, CAR, Somalia, and South Sudan.

The only reason so many African nations are considered unsuccesful is because they are compared to countries that have been either developing for decades, or are already developed. But in reality these comparisons are retarded.

Did I miss some recent event? There's no way they're more than 1% of the German population

>black americans should act as the saviours of africa and should come and renovate it.

They've done that before though. You know how much interaction there was between the Black diaspora and Continental Africans. Fuck ton of New world Blacks came to Africa and made living and helped contribute to the development of nations like Ghana or Nigeria as citizens. Hell Black Brazilian immigrants in Nigeria integrated straight into their new nations and had a lot of achievements.

T. Schwartz Bruder

It would be an interesting experiment for someone super rich to attempt a Singapore-style transformation on a small African country. But which one should they choose?

To be completely honest this guy knows what he's talking about.

The same goes for Haiti as well, as there has been several Haitians that came to USA, got educated, and went back to Haiti and helped make a difference for people.

Of course it's not enough to change something long term, as one person can only do so much, but they can certainly help.

>CRISPR

Is that short for a middle class childhood in a develoepd nation?

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

Fuck off Sopa de Macaco

the Bahamas don’t seem that bad though

They've done that in liberia and it went pretty badly against them. It can succeed or fail, but the idea of suggesting foreign aid in general should not be a solution. It's part of the problem. Africans need to depend on themselves for once.

youtube.com/watch?v=JTyuF5r4smM

He might be living in a big city, and blacks are easy to spot. Croatia has very low immigration, yet seeing a black guy in Zagreb isn't that rare of a sight anymore. I even met two black chicks who spoke fluent Croatian. Pure white countries will disappear soon.

The difference with Liberia is that the ex-Slaves had the equivelent of black-on-black apartheid.
The guy who wrote the article in OP's pic is likely not trying to get something such as that.

Don't the people have to have a national identity before they can make a nation?

sorry, my bad, you are a shithole

Foreign aid has helped alto of people user. It is abused by developed nations using it to subsidies their farmers but the massive help aid has done for poor people is tremendous and cannot be simple removed for the lack of a better word.

Many states that are develop received aid in various parts of their history. OP's guy isn't even suggesting aid ffs if you bother to read it.

I had to read that guy's book for my last year of High School. It was weird.

botswana

We're all shitholes

Djibouti would be the best candidate

I said that his country isn't bad and he gets pissed about it, niggas are insane

They aren't and Barbados is better.

At least every single flag here doesn't call you a goatfucker at any given moment.

or Equatorial Guinea also looks good

Because you are a shining example of progress right favela faggot

yeah, was almost gonna mention them but djibouti has to worry about other countries less since they're well guarded

You are extremely triggered "indio".

there are practically no indios in Dominican Republic

Take your meds faggots, stop being a cuck.
This tread is about how you are not successful and you get pissed with me?
Shove your fist in your ass faggot.

Unironically Botswana. They have Heavy Metal Cowboys and aren't fighting a war with Russia.

The "Gates Foundation" and other 'charitable' organization have donate billions to feed Africans nations for years. And unsustainabily quadrupled the population of poor africans and created the need for refugees to invade civilized nations. The point? Gates hates whites and wants the western civilization to die.

Ummmmmmmm all humans originally migrated from Africa sweaty : ) they've had literally the longest time for development.

The Dominican Republic is not a black country.

Would you not find it laughable if some uneducated idiot responded to this thread "Oh but Brazil is a very successful black country!"

Low IQ, Geography, the brain not being modernized.

Blacks are biologically incapable of forming successful nations.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/17/re-why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/

Race and IQ.

>I even met two black chicks who spoke fluent Croatian.

Where?

Jesus dude how bad is Brazil?

I saw a video of a black girl singing at a Thompson concert.

>The only reason so many African nations are considered unsuccesful is because they are compared to countries that have been either developing for decades, or are already developed. But in reality these comparisons are retarded.
what other metric would you rate success by other than compared to the success of others?
if there were only a single person living in the entire world would he be living a successful life by virtue of vacuous truth?

Barbados
checkmate

but barbados is british

You've got it completely the wrong way around. His entire goal is depopulation. Originally he started contraception and stuff, but realised the best way to naturally depopulate is to develop Africa. Literally everywhere in the world birth rates have gone down as development went up. He's even spoken out against the mass migration to Europe. Direct quotes from him:

>But the more generous you are, the more word gets around about this — which in turn motivates more people to leave Africa.
>Germany cannot possibly take in the huge number of people who are wanting to make their way to Europe.
>Europe must make it more difficult for Africans to reach the continent via the current transit routes

Oppression, I'm sure
Compared to fucking what?! lmao

Equatorial Guinea? They have oil.

Ukraine

Oppression certainly contributed but much of their suffering and lack of development is entirely self inflicted

imagine being so underaged that you actually read these le meme blogs

this.
the catholic church didn't recognize blacks as people until they saw they could convert them into catholicism

I find it depressing to think about the Caribbean. It could literally be paradise on earth but outside of the touristy spots the blacks have ruined everything.

Imagine being black and incapable of reading cited documentation compiled by a biology major.

>South Africa
>Nigeria
>Chad
>Jamaica

>Oppression certainly contributed
Welcome to humanity
Proof?

>cited documentation compiled by a biology major
Exactly the sort of words I’d expect from an underaged nigger that doesn’t know what he’s reading but still buys into it because le meme channel on jewtube told him to.

The Portuguese, the Dutch and the Brits tried.

My mother was white Mozambican and father white Rhodesian and their quality of life in Lourenço Marques was on par with Europe.

Maybe you should’ve just let the fucking colonies go instead of trying to forcibly cling onto them until the bitter end, destabilizing the country and opening the door for civil war.

Stay black and inferior, I guess.

As my father said

>They didn't want us there, now they don't have us there. Neither do they have sanitation nor food

none of those are succesful

?

lol Barbados is doing mate better than your shithole mate

Your dad was right

>underaged nigger
>jewtube
Do you hate blacks or what? What is the deal with americans

no, it's not, it's just inflated by tourism, i bet the actual average black barbadian is poor af, just like your country.

Ah. Yes.

He did lose tons of land and was chased with machetes as child.

>trying to reason with that *thing*
He’s not even human

Barbados gdp 16,096.89 USD
Croatia gdp 12,090.67 USD
you two should go kys

>muh gdp