Why are Arab men so good looking?

Why are Arab men so good looking?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/29/christiano-ramos-poland-chilean-pianist-beaten-arab-concert
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess Jews are real middle easterners, the oldest owners of the land, and Israel deserves to exist, because 4 of these 5 guys could pass for Jews with no problems.

Black admixture.

I want an attractive non-religious Arab or Yugoslavian bf to cook for and give blowjobs to is that too much to ask?

Why would a religious Arab or Yugoslav date a dude?

they got banned in egypt and jordan because a member was found out to be gay

/Thread

They look dangerous.

far right one looks spanish lol

They look like the average "white" Brazilian.

Hence why is said non-religious Amerifriend!

why do they look italian?

Most latinos and arabs look the same. As much as people on this site will call me retarded or hate this idea, latinos and arabs are practically the same people when it comes to looks. the only major difference is they have some more coloured hair and coloured eyes because of their italian and portugese colonisers.

But you are correct in saying they are the same in looks, I also think they could be similar in culture(pretty distant but some similarites), such as good food, overly religious, hot women, many different groups can be either or arab or latino(for example there are white latinos and arab applies to any ethnic group that speaks arabic), both are linguistic terms

kill yourselves, specially you, fucking mudslime nafri piece of shit

and the average "monkey" brazilian?

>all brows looks the same!!!1!1
retards

*browns

I'm actually not nafri though.

I've seen latinos confused for arabs and vice versa. Sorry if it bothers you, but you look like us.

oh fuck that looks like me on the right.

Shitskin

Unironically, I would say it's the beards, and full hair in general. Each and every single one of them is blessed with reliable facial hair growth.
This always helps covering unfavourable facial shapes, and additionally it fits temporary fashion

I’ve seen you on other threads, Ahmed, talking shit about Black people like the same retarded Qatari sandnigger from two months ago. You’re one and the same.

tfw no mideast bf

cuck

>I’ve seen you on other threads, Ahmed, talking shit about Black people like the same retarded Qatari sandnigger from two months ago. You’re one and the same.

Dude, get a life holy shit. Tracking an anonymous person's post history on 4niggers is literally on an autist level I never thought could be imaginable. You also did it for 2 months? LMMAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO

he has cute eyes. i want to make sweet tender love to his habibihole

there are some latinos that pass as arab, so what? so there are southern some souther europeans, horners and pakis, you think they all look like arabs?

>only qatari sandcoon in the whole board
>posts his retarded comments on every single thread for a month
Anyone who’s not retarded can see it’s one person.

I'm not insulting your intelligence, I'm just shocked at the fact you'd actually use your brain capacity and memory to store information about the posts of some retard shitposting on Sup Forums. Come on dude, go outside.

Not all of us have a memory span of five minutes :(

Look in the mirror.

Yes, how can I forget about excellent mexican intelligence. Now if only you could use that SUPREME intelligence into something useful, like stopping the cartels running rampant in your country, instead of some shitposter on 4cum you absolute mongoloid.

They aren't, these are just their chads. It's like looking at popular american bloggers and assuming that Americans are attractive (we aren't)

>thread is about lebanese
>posts a bunch of saudi bedouins

Meh.

lebanese and saudis look pretty fucking different
lebs are more similar to Armenians, Jews, Turks

In their culture womens are put in bags where you cant see but eyes while mens are basicly peacocks taking care of their looks, skin, facialhair, eyebrown and such that in europe are traditionally considered as female habbits

Lol Wtf do you think lebanon is? Yemen?

Lebanon is the most liberal arab country in the ME, alongside Tunis and I say this as a khaleeji.

i spoke on basic level, anyhow they still share pretty much same culture and gender roles

this. lebanon is degnerate as fuck. they need ISIS to straighten them out

>they still share pretty much same culture and gender roles

no offense, but you speak like someone who knows absolutely nothing about this region apart from Fox News articles, arab spring and Sup Forums memes.

What? I dont follow neither and have gained my perpsective from personal experiences.
Would anyhow be stupid to not agree that they belong more or less in same group compared outside middle-eastern and north-african cultures.

>and have gained my perspective from personal experiences

I highly doubt it, but feel free to tell me about personal experiences. As a person who was actually born in the middle east, I can tell that no arab country is the same, despite this pseudo-identity 'arab' that they cling onto so hard (for religious reasons). I've taken many vacations to lebanon and it's a really popular spot for vacations because it's far more liberal than all other arab countries, and many nightclubs are there and the women don't wear hijab there (nobody wears hijab apart from moms and old people).

The people you're really talking about, are the khaleejis. They're the ones who are super strict on religion, wear hijab even as a little girl and follow everything islam says.

HELLO, MY ARAB BROTHER

>that retarded qatari rat itt

We look nothing like fucking spics. If you met some 4'11 wetbacks irl you'd realize yourself

If I wasn't arab, I'd call her latina too.

come home my brother

>and I say this as a khaleeji.
nigger please
you're moroccan

Here comes the retarded Aussie salafi to derail another thread.

Good looking Arab men are much rarer than you think.

spic

that's not him. that's the iraqi baathist.

She doesn't look Latina

I lied. The whole gay morrocan thing I had going on was just a roleplay I made to trigger homophobic autists on /mena/. It seems to have worked really well.

No one implied anything about them being identical to each another, i just told they are more similiar to each others than outsiders.
Or do you really think even most liberal mena country would be closer for example european Germany than each others.

You're in denial.

>le so called "I love being Muslim and Islam" faggot
Wow you're full of shit m8

>As a person who was actually born in the middle east, I can tell that no arab country is the same, despite this pseudo-identity 'arab' that they cling onto so hard
this is literally berber wewuzkangz talk 101
why are you lying now?

He is right, she’s obviously MENA and she doesn look like Sofia Vergara at all. The fuck’s wrong with you.

>Tittle said Arab
>Now it's about Lebanese men only
Okay

H-hello.

The important features are there you autist, I'm not saying they're both the exact same person. I can go cherrypick a ton more images to compare for you but i'm tired as fuck and going to sleep. good night.

Hope you choke while you sleep.

*on cum.

she looks Indian not latina

>I can go cherrypick a ton more images to compare for you

I could cherrypick girls from gulf states to india that look similar as well you spastic cunt

>but i'm tired as fuck and going to sleep. good night.
Hope you get a midnight stroke

>this is litterraly berber wewuzkangs
How? I think the qatari or whatever he is is retarded as you but arab countries are different. Berbers tho don't care if the arabs are different or nottho, they just want morroco and algeria to be more berber than arab

Arab countries are different but the identity isn't flimsy like he's saying. People are diverse but they identify as Arab all the same.

And by Berber wewuzzism I meant that Berbers like to believe they were a series of sophisticated kingdoms before le ebil Umayyads and not just a series of bickering tribes that got united after conquest

>implying arabs are any smarter

>I've seen latinos confused for arabs and vice versa
curious, where?

That's objectvly flase tho, there were united strong berber states like numdia while yes at other times they were devided when ummayads come berbers actually under the leadership of a women which arabs called kahina making your claim even more wrong. After the ummayad era, berbers revolted against the abbasid rulers and the union with arabs was over. After the revolt things went in all directions, small berber and arab sates, huge berber kingdoms, some arab kingdoms too...... Until the turks came ofc

>this mess of a paragraph
Fuck my phone.

Any WHITE WOMEN here?
What are your opinion on OP's picture? BE HONEST.

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/29/christiano-ramos-poland-chilean-pianist-beaten-arab-concert

>be me
>being confused for german by the exchange students (from mexico & italy)
>me: "I have arab, spanish & amerindian blood, i'm "mestizo"
>Exchange studens: Thas impossible, you look german.
>Me: my great-grandmom sleep in a "ruca" (mapuche hut)
>exchange student (mexico); nah, you have a german ancestors you can't make me fool
>mfw

that's just white people being retarded, though, the chilean that got attacked looks clearly mestizo

>ar*Ps
>good looking

no he looks arab as fuck. whenever that article is posted they never post this picture

>no he looks arab as fuck. whenever that article is posted they never post this picture
no, you can see the Mapuche features especially in the hair, eyes and his eagle's nose.

this, also the peruANO haircut kinda gives it away

>arab

Mari mari peñi Christian.

pd: he look like "jarita"

Not dark enough.

>pd: he look like "jarita"
kek.

La ogros de Asia

What is this Arab men are good looking fad?

I saw it growing on Twitter too???

Are Jews pimping us?

>we
go back to lebanon you shitstain

>I saw it growing on Twitter too???
what are you talking about

Probably is, the Moroccan is retarded

post moroccan hunks

Omg they are so handsome. We need more of such boys here! Not enough hot sexy men coming to Russia and the local men are all ugly as sin and boring ;_;

This. They all need to get send to Russia.

Personally i'd in favour of it million times and even let a few of them stay at my place permanently.
But they don't want to come.

They don't look good at all.

Meanwhile off the internet arabs are:
ugly ( lots of facial deformities due to high rates of inbreeding(
short, a good 10cm shorter than Scandinavians on average
stupid

Fun fact. Arabs have lower IQs than sub saharan africans.

They are literally the dumbest people on the planet.

That's not true actually, sub-saharan africans have the lowest average IQ except for aboriginals in australia. Arabs are slightly above sub-saharan africans

Nope. That's because they include expats in country averages.

Arabs are incredibly inbred and never had any good genes to begin with.

They don't include expats in country averages, they measure populations by ethnic group...Arabs have shitty low IQ, but sub-saharans have even lower. It's a fact.

They don't like to publish these by ethnicity, because people wouldn't like who's at the other end of the scale.

Seriously why does every t*rkroach/sandnigger has this haircut?