Will there ever be a reality show as good as jersey shore?

Will there ever be a reality show as good as jersey shore?

It was a pretty comfy show back in like 2009

I wish I had friends like that irl.
I wish I had friends.

Terrace House (boys and girls in the city, not that aloha state shit)

Isn't pauly d like 40 now and still living with his mom?

I wonder if his mom does his laundry

He's 37, idk about living with his mom though. Wasn't he on another reality tv show recently?

JUST

I was at a club last year in New York and he was the special guest, this guy knows how to command the dancefloor

he had his own solo show where he goes around djing or something. they all have to be millionaires though

>this guy knows how to command the dancefloor

they live expensive lifestyles so you'd be surprised

what are you gay

>command the dancefloor

Nigga thats the gayest shit ive read all day & i been looking at trap threads

BURGAS

>guy knows how to command the dancefloor

kek

CABS

When ojs show comes out

Have you guys never commanded a dancefloor before?

No

COMMAND THE DANCEFLOOR

>trap threads
>gay

Holy fuck when was this taken?

Pauly's living in a world of shit

Commander of the dancefloor right here

>command the dancefloor

Italians live with their parents until they get married.

already happened.

what is this from

SAUCE ME RIGHT NOW.

A BBC show obviously

dating naked

Look at this fool try to smile

>ywn go back to season 1 of Jersey Shore, with highlights like snooki being punched out, that one dude knocking another guy out cold in the street ("one punch bro!"), fist pumping, etc

Truly the kinoest of the reality kinos, what a time to be alive especially as a freshman in college.

Waiting for the following weeks episode was the hypest I've ever been for any Sup Forums

What sorts of character traits must one have in order to command a dance floor?

his mom lives with him.

Put me in the screencap

>not wanting italian restaurant-tier cooking and 5 star hotel services until marriage

what re you, stupid?

>tfw no more Shore threads on Sup Forums

Back when Sup Forums was great.

Italian food is really bland.

Commander Pauly d
Commanding nu males around the dance floor.

are you 13?

>Command the dancefloor

Traps are not gay tho

>mfw this guy is getting a million (You)s from incel samefags who don't know that's DJ clubspeak for being able to get people dancing with his MC work because they have never left their house or been to a real club

Pauly D actually makes like $12mil a year from doing DJ gigs, and apparently he's really good. There is literally nothing wrong with that guy's post /reddit9k/. Now please let all the posts accusing me of being a samefag while you are sitting there in impotent permavirgin rage at being called out and turning red with anger at the truth flow like your tears when you see me fucking the girl you like with my Chad cock from your window in your parents basement. Your abnormie rage only makes me laugh harder.

Epic rebuttal /reddit9k/.

>command the dance floor

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

*passes out due to oxygen deprivation*

Yet another epic /reddit9k/ rebuttal.

>IP count didn't rise even once after these posts

He still does that retarded blow out hair style that was popular in the mid 00's.

Why would it? All those posts are mine.

Geordie Shore and Ex on the Beach are way better. And I'm actually from Jersey.

>I'm actually from Jersey

So your opinion is automatically wrong. Thanks for clearing that up.

Fuark I wish I was here. But, watching jersey shore while fist pumping with the lads and using jersey shore lingo back in highschool was pretty fun too

Meaning I'm not some britfag who thinks their shit is superior. If anything I should have bias towards Jersey Shore. Nice one though, trashing Jersey is very original, come up with that all by yourself?

>That Jersey salt

I know what you meant you armpit of America mental midget. There's a reason everyone talks shit about Jersey, it's because Jersey is absolute shit. I've been all over the world and there is no place I have been that is more dreary, depressing, and full of scumbags than Northern New Jersey. Also, apparently part of getting a license there is not being able to drive. Absolutely disgusting, I guarantee if the Giants didn't play in Jersey your garbage state would have "accidentally" been pushed into the ocean by the rest of the country by now.

back then it was really trashy and everybody made fun of it but with compared to modern british reality shows, jersey shore feels very warm and the group seems to have a strong bond amidst all fighting

North Jersey is one of the best places you can live in the country. The benefits of suburban life with quick and easy access to Manhattan. Several beaches within an hour's drive. Many high class, predominantly white areas (all of 2 black people in my high school, and they were siblings). The only thing that sucks is the winters can be harsh. People in Jersey are better drivers than most places, they're just aggressive. If you're a beta cuck I can see why that would bother you.

fuck off, i lived in jersey city and it fucking sucks
shootings every other day and heroin needles around every fucking corner

>More salt

You obviously haven't been outside of Jersey if you believe that shit you just posted. It's a dumpster fire. Please join ISIS and suicide bomb your state.

>The place I live is good because it's an hour's drive from an actual good place to live

Jesus Christ. Jersey is so cuck'd by New York that it's sad.

>high class

ARE

The people who hated on it when it first came out were just annoying tfw too intelligent types. It's about dumb trashy Guidos partying for a summer. It wasn't meant to be thought provoking or anything but people thought it was beneath them to watch it.

That and /reddit9k/ losers who get mad when other people have fun.

commandering dance floor as we speak

Jersey City is getting more "diversified" while Newark is getting gentrified by whites and asians. It's beautiful irony to see nigs suffer because they vote based on race. The Newark mayor was voted in simply because his name, Baracka, sounds like Obamas. You got the short end of the stick.

Remember when Ronnie knocked that guy out in one punch?

i still remember watching the first episode the night of the premier. i had it on in the background and found myself mesmerized after 10 minutes.

odds of Pauly D smashing that blonde grenade in the first row?