Menu is back on the kino, boys

Menu is back on the kino, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
streamable.com/zeuhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wheres muh boi Ant Man?

Wheres Goku?

So many guardians, why can't I hold them all?

Am I really supposed to believe that weaklings like cap, hawkeye, and black widow can roll with thanos. Only Thor, hulk, and strange can do shit

STANDING

Literally stuck on the saturation slider.

submolecular realm

Is this like Where's Waldo? Is he somewhere absolutely tiny that we can't see at this resolution, or in the logo or some gimmick?

WHERES THE HULK

That was fast

how is he supposed to be any different from any of the other villians theyve already faced? the only way i can see him top them is if he just kills people instantly with flicks of his fingers

In Black Widow's pusy.

I'm still pissed about MGSV. If kojima would have played ball with Konami and if Konami weren't faggot cunts it could have been the epitome of video gaming.

> Iron Man looks like he has tits
> the worst armor
> Thanos is a literal joke
> overall tone is missing the Marvel sense of fun
Honestly this is going to bomb so fucking hard

>RDJ taking up more space than everybody else, including Thanos and Cap
>you can barely see Cap
>RDJ is in the right side, which is the dominant side of our eyesight

Fuck this shit.

Look closely.

STRANDING

>superheroes
>scared of a bald man

new leaked trailer facebook PresidentLexLuthor/?hc_ref=ARSGsNHoBqtIwtkWcWLh1TqsZNjUm3TGT6dw5WyznlWNVKu9-kxknthcIAbI9vNSiHk

Thanos looks like Nameless Henchman #6. What an awful costume.

>PresidentLexLuthor

Nice try, kiddo.

is it just me or does CGI Thanos looks like total shit?

>right side, which is the dominant side of our eyesight
literally grasping at straws

predict the quips

Are you ready for the rise of the sjws after Infinity War? Man, I can't wait for Iron WoMan, Whor, Captain Dyke and chink Hulk.

Marked those who are going to die in the 2 Avengers Infinite movies.

You know it's true

I really don't like Scarlet Witch.

Cap looks sweet. Thanos doesn't look to great. Shriveled grape.

> wrong eye
> no horn
> no shrapnel scars
disgusting

Why the cgi racoon?

Sorry boss

Pleb

His voice actor is expensive

can anyone circle where the fuck antman is?

You talk to fish?

I really like Scarlet Witch

based ANTS is taking place between infinity war and avengers 4, so he must be very key to the plot

> you look good in white

there will be less audience for gotg 3 if he dies

> what happened to the clean shaven boy scout?

fug

i no its a comic-esque picture but evans could pull it off in a flick

My bad I forget that I have drool like an idiot over anything with tits. Anyway, I was talking about the character don't give a shit about the actress.

>overall sense of fun

fuck off retard.

The INFINITY WAR Team-Ups.

"Thor: Ragnarok" concludes with Thanos in possession of the Soul Stone. The theft of the Mind Stone on Earth, leaving Vision severely weakened, is what prompts the Avengers to reassemble to stop Thanos.

Vision stays on Earth with Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye and Doctor Strange to guard the Eye of Agamotto, which holds the Time Stone. The remaining Avengers cross paths with the Guardians of the Galaxy while trying to retrieve the Power Stone from Xandar. From the on, they split into teams to get the remaining items.

Captain America, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Star-Lord and Nebula pursue the Black Order to the Dark Dimension to retrieve the Power Stone, the Mind Stone and the Soul Stone, while Thor, Hulk, Rocket, Groot and Mantis journey to Asgard to find the Space Stone and Iron Man, Spider-Man, Black Widow, Gamora, Drax and Pip return to Knowhere to find the Reality Stone.

Eventually they all come together at Thanos' sanctuary for the final battle.

>kino
reddit

Nebula is the only Guardian who's gonna bite it in Infinity War. Her exit at the end of GotG2 made that more than clear.

She doing to turn into her sister in 2 years because of the fame isn't she?

Nobody cares what you are "supposed to believe". It's a scripted film moron. And they aren't going to run up and punch him. The writers can do whatever they want and you are going to pay them regardless. Now keep quiet

thats great

Who the fuck is Pip?

Is loki still evil? Looks like he helps Thor out in that trailer

>groot STILL isn't fully grown again
fucking why

Hey grape face! Unlike the others, I can resist one more bite!

Guardian's aren't biting it. GoTG 3 was already confirmed.

compared to this

>not a montage poster created for the ADD audience
already feels like a breath of fresh air

GOTG2 takes place four years before this movie. The scene with teenage groot takes place in the present.

dont fool yourself kojima lost it years ago

If it had the fun tone it would feel like an average plain marvel flick. They're treating this like a big event after all the buildup user it has to feel different. Do you want age of ultron again?
Stupid

>THEN YOURE GONNA LOVE ME

>memelord: You're a big guy
>Thanos: For you
:^}

why doesn't thanos have his sick costume? he looks lame

will they have a line about dc?

He doesn't give a fuck about fighting the avengers so he doesn't bother with the suit

>Kino

>OOPS I DROPPED THE CUBE

in the comics he kills 90% of the cast. infinity stones basically make someone go super saiyan god. he also does all of this for death (a character that he is in love with. stupid i know) to impress her. i'm sure the movies will make it even more dumb and throw away that idea, though.

kys phoneposter

you're retarded if you think they'll kill off so many
it'll just be cap and hawkeye. maybe iron man if they want to be super ballsy, but I doubt it.

They'll kill IM in Avengers 4.

You can tell it was his final masterpiece. It has all the skeletons of an amazing game, stripped to the bone by bureaucracy

Nice fanfiction nerd

ON THE EDGE

theyll bring them back with the time stone

This is sleek as fuck. Fucking hell their poster game is A+.

I didn't know I could love a poster this much bros

Speaking of Black Widow, what's with her white hair?
So after they repeatedly call Hela "The Goddess of Death" in the Ragnarok trailer, does this mean that Thanos will kill half the universe to impress Hela?

I noticed in the trailer that the one shot that shows Vision, it has something obscuring his forehead, so you can't see if the Stone is there or not. neat.

Also, is Captain Marvel going to be in this?

These are great. The lighting really makes them look like Alex Ross paintings, which is a damn good thing.

Rumour says Captain Marvel is indeed going to be in this

where's deadpool?

>nuMarvel
>killing off their money makers
Kek. They were to pussy to kill off Black Iron Man. Thanos will be portrayed as an OP monster the first half, then the second half, they fight together and win through the power of quippy friendship. You know it's true.

You say that as if you just had an original thought, user.

>AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - Filming. The core characters are Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange and the Guardians of the Galaxy, although other make appearances. The Black Order is featured as Thanos' enforcers, formed by Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw and Black Dwarf. Peter Dinklage is playing Pip the Troll. The plot revolves around the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy joining forces to collect the Infinity Stones before Thanos. Thanos reveals that he masterminded numerous events right down to Loki's defeat at the hands of the Avengers to facilitate the creation of the Infinity Gauntlet and destroys an en entire galaxy with it. The heroes manage to retreat back to Earth, defeated, but refuse to give up and decide to assemble an army to stop Thanos.

>AVENGERS 4 - Pre-production. The culmination of the entire MCU so far and the final battle against Thanos. Numerous characters will die, but some of these deaths will be reverted at the end of the movie through the Infinity Stone. The most notable permanent deaths are Captain America and Odin, setting up Bucky becoming Captain America and Thor becoming king of Asgard. Iron Man will retire but the door will be left open for future appearances.

>PHASE 4 - Early development, therefore subjected to change. There are talks about separating upcoming movies between Cosmic Marvel and Earth Marvel and having each pocket follow their own overarching storylines, although nothing quite as ambitious as the Infinity Saga. The Russos and James Gunn will be creative consultants throughout the whole process. "Doctor Strange 2", "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" and the "Spider-Man: Homecoming" sequel are givens. There are plans for "Captain America 4", "Thor 4" and "Ant-Man 3" as well as "Nova" and "Thunderbolts". Sequels to "Black Panther" and "Captain Marvel" are also expected.

>Thunderbolts
Dark Reign soon

Where is Adam?

faggots better have the agents of shield in this or i'm done with marvel shit.

So this is how the world ends, not with a whimper, but with a Infinity War(tm)

Really is taking complaint culture to new lows. Fuck this board. Fuck the noob influx. Fuck the phone posters.

>black widow has grey hair
?_?

Now predict the secret Skrulls.

Why would you want any of those C listers in this? Apart from Ghost Rider, they're all shit.

Man I can't wait until they split the Avengers finale into 6 moies.

Captain America is going to be the only one that dies. He dies saving Tony.

Here's the streamable:
streamable.com/zeuhc

Except that art is clearly Scarlett Johanssen with a pale blonde bob. Maybe she stole it off iZombie's Liv Moore.

>Thor Hulk Groot Rocket

literally best team
rest doesnt even matter

Vision literally has one of the stones in his head, He will be the first to die

Blonde. Undercover

shut up faggot nothing will ever top super metroid