youtube.com/watch?v=0LoeS0VN9IA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was a joke bro

mankind

PEOPLE

You have to people up, cunt.

Why can't burgers handle the banter?

'MANKIND'

I concede, we should make some things gender neutral as some sort of courtesy to all genders

>peoplekind
Just retardation.

While we're here FUCK people who say "latinx"

>>>/reddit/

>STOP
Ahem that's an unfriendly word honey.

>latinx
who say this? and why

>can’t even say humankind because that’s just as sexist

no it was not

subperson!

Because 'latino' and 'latino' are gendered. The 'x' is supposed to stand for both. It's retarded.

feminists. and i hear that happens in your unis too
latin@ lanix

"latinx" is a chicano term, but people in hispanic countries also replace the "o" for the x

sjw shit
>i hear that happens in your unis too
Wrong. we never use the word latino anyway
brs don't give a shit about it. Being a latino means having indio blood and we fucking hate indios

only stupid american chicanos who never been to latam ever call themselves "latinx". you'd have to be so ignorant of your mother language to think that's an acceptable word

I've literally never heard anyone but white liberal college kids use the word.

I love watching based weedman trigger chuds

youtube.com/watch?v=0LoeS0VN9IA

I hate Chicanos so much. This is why I wish the GOP was right in saying that the future holds taco trucks on every corner. Because then the Mexicans would flood in and beat some Spanish into these pussies.

He listened to this chicks femenist hippie triad for a few minutes then cut her off with that. Same thing I'd have done

Man didn't use to mean 'male', it just meant 'human' before it was replaced by the mentioned romance word, hence why 'mankind' means 'humankind'.

>sell armed helicopters to Philippians so their government can slaughter their own citizens
>distract the media by saying something silly so people think you're just a silly SJW and not an arms dealer

>use to
but now

>sell armed helicopters to Philippians so their government can slaughter their own citizens

Philippines is a friend of Canada and is currently fighting terrorists in their own country. This is completely different from the Saudi weapons deal.

r8 my OC

he literally looks like an even bigger chad in this. just like in that nice hair tory attack ad. you people are your own worst enemy.

The point was mankind still means humanity because of its etymology

>implying I'm a cuckservative
>implying I'm a Trudeau ass-licker

I'm here for the memes.

Things don't mean things because of their etymology though.

humankind at least flows nicely. "personkind" just sounds communist

bullshit, communist rhetoric is aesthetic as fuck

I don't like Justin but it's still fun watching how he triggers the living fuck out of right-wingers.

Seriously, his government isn't doing things any different than Stephen Harper did, the only real difference is that Justin is willing to say things that give the SJW's good feelz.

not that terms the modern day sjws invent. they sound contrived and forced

>but it's still fun watching how he triggers the living fuck out of right-wingers.

He's basically given Robyn Urback a fucking stroke at this point, she's basically turned CBC into her own blog so she can cry about him 50 times a day.

why do you call him by his first name? is he your buddy? cringy man.

the word should just be humanity for fucks sake

>I don't like Justin but it's still fun watching how he triggers the living fuck out of right-wingers.

Same here. He's like Trump. They both don't think before they speak, they both tweet embarrassing shit, and they both trigger the fuck out of their haters.

Trudeau, Trump, and Macron are one in the same.
AKA: They're giant fucking trolls that somehow took control of some of the most powerful nations on the planet.

>subperson!
may i suggest "alternative person" instead