EU bishops decry Iceland circumcision bill as attack on religious freedom

cruxnow.com/global-church/2018/02/07/eu-bishops-decry-iceland-circumcision-bill-attack-religious-freedom/

hmm so even the EU bishops and Vatican cardinals are working with the jews and muslims now???? So this means that the Catholic church supports the mutilation of innocent children???! Do you people really support these crimes against children?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention
cirp.org/library/death/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing wrong with cutting the tip.

So it is no matter to you that the child cannot consent??? Do you perhaps support pedophilia as well?!? Sick bastard..

>can't consent
The infant can't consent to me vaccinating it either. Nor can it consent to me giving it a crib or a roof to sleep under.
>Do you perhaps support pedophilia as well?!?
No, I'm not European.

>the Commission of the Bishops’ Conferences of the EU (COMECE) has decried the measure as a “dangerous attack on freedom of religion.”

Why is the EU defending the mutilation of helpless children???

jews need the foreskins for their rituals. they rely on a fresh supply.

>The infant can't consent to me vaccinating it either.

You are comparing a mutilation of children that kills 200+ infants in the USA alone to vaccines??? How brainwashed are you?

I'll play devil's advocate here and say that your logic also necessitates the need to ban baptisms amongst babies.

No, I'm just saying an infant can't consent to anything.

Baptism is just wetting the head, not surgically removing a part of their body. It's not permanent.

BTW circumcision is meant to stop you from masturbating (!!!)

>In her 1978 article The Ritual of Circumcision, Karen Erickson Paige writes: “In the United States, the current medical rationale for circumcision developed after the operation was in wide practice. The original reason for the surgical removal of the foreskin, or prepuce, was to control ‘masturbatory insanity’ – the range of mental disorders that people believed were caused by the ‘polluting’ practice of ‘self-abuse.'”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention

>german bishops

Many if not most German these days are unorthodox if not borderline heretical, generally disregard their opinion. The Catholic Church has never given a fuck about circumcision. Cardinal Marx (lol) especially should generally be ignored.

German bishops*

wtf ban bathing and teeth brushing now

keep up he great work, icey
people in the future will look at circumcision now like we look at cranial deformation and weird shit like that

ban the baby.
every murderer has at some point been a baby
ban the baby, fix murders in one generation

This is ass.
The military started pushing for it for hygiene in shitty conditions and primarily to prevent STDs, gynecologists got on board to make extra money and yes some groups of hysterical mothers.
The push came from the government with the Civil War as the medical community realized and went on a sanitation kick and rates skyrocketed with the first world war.
The guys coming out of the military had been talked into what a good idea it is so when the doctors asked if they wanted their sons snipped they said yes,
It's not a Christian practice, the New Testament specifically says it doesn't apply to Christians.
Less than 5% of the US population was circumcising before the Civil War, by the end of WWII it was over 60%.

>I'll defend muh people's right to mutilate their babies
Do you support female genital mutilation as well? It's pr9bably more hygienic to have a dry hole instead of the default body, that way you can avoid showering for weeks and never develop any genital fungus. That's literally the only 'good side' of circumcision

>Do you support female genital mutilation as well
No.

Baiting isn't funny drydick

>everyone who disagrees with me is baiting

>keep up he great work, icey
>people in the future will look at circumcision now like we look at cranial deformation and weird shit like that

Agreed!

>Americans will defend this

cirp.org/library/death/

fuck off retard

Foreskins are used in skin lotions/creams. Look it up.

Fuck em, absolutely fuck them. Why would you listen to anything the Catholic church has to say about children.

and that's just deaths, imagine how many more children end up alive but with fucked up penises

This

Mutilating your dick is fucking dumb anyway

"Oooh I made you in my image, but accidentally added a flap of skin to your dick, protecting it from outside forces, and it's too late to ctrl-z, mind taking a dull knife and just carve that shit off real quick?"