Sup Forums Meta Thread: Hiro's Blessing Edition

Let's discuss the absolute state of Sup Forums

How do we fix it? Can Sup Forums be saved?

/film/ when?

How badly is the new leftist janny going to fuck up this board? Pic related

>alt right whining intensifies

delete Sup Forums

fuck off

go back to your safezone hugbox

Sup Forums is Sup Forums, faggot

sorry lad, I don't mind Sup Forums and all, but you just can't behave, it's the only way

just like children, you can't play nice so you get kicked out

ADMINS MAKE A BOARD DEDICATED TO CAPESHIT AND WAIFUS PLEASE FOR FUCK SAKE

Janitors can't ban retard and that has all the marks of the nigger Redwood

absolutely this the board is already bad enough but whenever these announcements happen its flooded with even more capeshit and Sup Forums cross boarders

post waifus :D

t. reddit

I don't see a problem. Sup Forums is out of hand. Literally cant discuss anything anymore without someone bitching about a Jewish actor, or blacks ruining the movie, or female propaganda, etc.

It's the way the board works. When too many pedo posts get made, they really start banning for that shit to limit the numbers and bring it back down to acceptable levels. It's the way it is with Sup Forumstards right now. There's always racism here, it's just out of hand at the moment and needs to be brought down to more acceptable levels.

Something has to be about the blatant shilling for the new Saw movie.

Ledecky a shit
a SHIT!

t. reddit

Fuck off pinko scum

Okay

t. /leftypol/

If I could go back in time and murder moot before he created Sup Forums and reinstated /r9k/, I would absolutely take one for the team

no she isnt she is very sucessful and good and has won many gold metals

You do realize reddit is more alt-right than Sup Forums now right?

Sup Forums invaded that shit.

>implying 75% of those posts aren't people baiting for replies

make a board exclusively for capeshit and for celebrities

Sup Forums is comfy board. it doesn't need to be fixed other than people bitching less and stop reporting harmless posts/threads.

No such thing. At least not here.

I've never seen someone create a post about a movie, and someone here bitch that it doesn't have enough diversity. But add a black person to a movie, and Sup Forums freaks the fuck out about white genocide.

leftypol and reddit are out of hand, their incessant whining needs to be purged from Sup Forums

you have one of these every day and nothing ever changes, this place is lost

t. reddit