The Flash 004

Every Rebirth story so far has gotten storytimed except The Flash. Did I miss it or did it slip through?
Either way here is The Flash 004.

Variant

And here we go.

How's everyone liking the Flash so far?

I'm really enjoying Barry, so far. Iris' portrayal is alright, and I'm really liking August, his costume, personality, everything. Thanks for story timing, OP!

Time to put that comic knowledge to work.

Where do you think the speedforce technology comes from?

Speed Machine is a great villain name in my opinion.

>his face on the second-last panel
reaction image time

I've been liking August too. He's a good attention to the Flash line.

Now we see how Wally will get involved in this.

With condolences to Iris fans.

Oh shit! The Flash is Barry

Hope you enjoyed.

>Every Rebirth story so far has gotten storytimed except The Flash.
Superwoman isn't Storytimed yet

Barry you idiot. There is no way this isn't going to bite you in the ass.

i see this book is still being a yawnfest.

it's already storytimed and it's much better than this book.

Mislabeled OP.

Really good issue!!

Rebirth rocks!!

I'm going with "THE FUTURE"

dang this is pretty

they're cute together. SPEEDSTER TEACHERS WHO SMOOCH

The fact that his power wasn't drained by godspeed gives more proof that he's godspeed himself or that godspeed might be his future self.

Honestly I'm sick of the flash going up against speedsters. It's like they just keep repeating the same shit over and over again.

You just say bingo.

Wally looks weird...

What else is the fastest man in the universe going to do?

So many colors, goddamn

> Meena
> Jessica Cruz
> Iris

Jesus, Barry needs to chill a bit. He's going Wally levels slut-tier at this point.

>The speed force is temporary

Aw shucks here I was hoping wed have an actual speed force instead of Barrs and just him with guest appearances from kid flash

Read Johns' run.

Seriously, this book feels like one long setup to immense suffering. I can't wait.

I still doubt that since it would be predictable and cliche I think maybe it's his brother maybe that's why he did't kill him

He's not the fastest man in the universe if all of his villans can go as fast as him. idk I just dont think this new flash story is for me, I hate the idea that half of central city got turned into speedsters. I think it severly reduces the value of the flash.

Would they just fuck already

It'd take an attosecond

but wait, if the Flash is Barry... then who's Barry!?

Eobard Thawne

>Barry is DC's resident bleacher
heh

I thought it was Carol Danvers

Flash fighting evil speedsters is old hat, but I love how Williamson writes the characters so it's interesting regardless.

you dumbass

He can't help it that he's Best Boy and all the writers want to ship him with everyone.

Great art(Googe is nice too) but shitty writing.

Please don't let her be Godspeed.

Like Meena's costume. Last night, I started to think that she was the unknown speedster Booth invented.

God damn I never even thought of that possibility.

But it makes too much sense. She can sense Speed Force, which Godspeed would need to be able to track down other speedsters, and this relationship with Barry is obviously doomed so she has to either end up dead or evil by the end of the arc.

>Gook Work

Now that's consistency. Barry is the most trusting man in DC and he always has been. "Benefit of the Doubt" Allen.

>August wasn't Godspeed
>we now have another third wheel speedster who will either die or be retconned into obscurity

Oh well
At least it's not venditti

I didn't think of that either. I'm here for it, though.

did he get younger?

I really, really like August's outfit

I want him black with Zatanna tho. But Jessica as a qt neet is nice I guess, even if it's an obvious waifu-bait.

>that last panel
Barry is so kawaii

Ezra Miller

What in the fuck!?

What in the fuck!?

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

Thanks, OP.

Not really. He's pretty tight about his secret identity, up there with Batman.

It's like a triple rainbow.

That's my guess too.

Im loving this shit.

He wants that freaky speedster sex, user, obviously.

He's thinking with his other head.

for pussy

Cute. I ship it.

I do too, but Meena's either going to be dead or evil by the end of this arc.

The last panel with Barry's hands on his mask makes him look like some blushing anime girl.

No! I want to believe....

bumping for others...

Love the flash but really I prefer stories with him as the only speedster not just speedsters flyin out the wazoo

Nobody wants to read about fucking Barry

I want to read about Barry and Ollie fucking Hal

get rid of the text book and you got a spicy reaction image

>Meena's either going to be dead or evil

Yeah, here I was thinking when was Barry going to get his own Magenta, this settles it.

Go back to Titans

Everyone knows Barry belongs with Hal.

I continue to miss Barry's pre-flashpoint history.

If he's revealing himself only to Meena, then this *might* be OK. But otherwise, fuck no, terrible shit.

Also, obvious shout-outs to Neil Googe for the good art. Cool that they're keeping other things consistent, though: Ivan Plascencia still doing the coloring, and the thick lines for the panels.

Godspeed looked terrible on the previews, but this story is shaping up to be a lot better than it had any right to be, it's more of a whodunit, not a straight up speedster x speedster fight.

bump

Despite missing Flash's pre-flashpoint history I genuinely enjoyed this issue. Haven't enjoyed a Flash issue like this in a while. Also, Googe is a lot better than that other guy.

Really liking this run so far. I'm glad Heart didn't die please don't let either him or Dhawan be Godspeed

I know the girl is the one he saved from the Speedforce last issue but are we supposed to know who the other kid is?

It's like Flash has his own little gang like Batman does

August is a true bro

Scott