Deadpool > Captain America Civil War > Suicide Squad > Batman V Superman

Deadpool > Captain America Civil War > Suicide Squad > Batman V Superman

We can all agree on this superhero 2016 movies so far tier list right?

For me personally
Deadpool = Captain America Civil War > Suicide Squad = Batman V Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>X-Men Apocalypse

Civil War > Deadpool > X-men Apoc > BvS

Haven't seen Sqwad yet.

>X-men Apocalypse
Forgot that came out this year. I stopped caring about the X-men movies years ago.

You forgot X-Men Apocalypse.

I would say:

Deadpool > Civil War > X-Men Apoc > Suicide Squad > BvS

Admittedly, Apoc and SS are pretty close, I just find Apoc more satisfying and "complete", which is funny because both films had some decent material that was left on the cutting floor

Nah, this is Sup Forums, the plebbiest pleb board in Sup Forums, you guys have shit taste. We can't agree.

For my money:

Civil War > Deadpool >>> BvS > Suicide Squad > Apocalypse

Deadpool > BvS > Civil War > Xmen: Apoc > SS

Deadpool > Apocalypse > BvS > Civil War

Haven't seen Suicide Squad yet.

No, Deadpool sucked.

Swap Civil War and Deadpool and this is my list

CW>Xmen>Deadpool>SS>BvS

SS was the best.

Sure it was, Ayer.

Deadpool wasn't that great. It was a generic revenge story. The film itself acknowledges that its basically not bringing anything new to the table if memory serves.

I mean it does what it does very very well, it might not be reinventing the wheel, but the wheel it is is pretty good.

I say this because i'm sick of seeing people praise it as a great movie when really its an average but highly entertaining one.

Deadpool>Civil War>Apocalypse>Suicide Squid>Owlman v Ultraman

Being entertaining is way more important than being the next fucking Citizen Kane.

>Owlman v Ultraman
kek

Civil War>BvS>Apocalypse>SOO SAA SKWAA>Deadpool

Well the issue is that it's really really amazing to watch with friends but it's not great upon rewatch.

It was the same with Borat and I'm assuming it'll be the same with Sausage Party (no way in hell am I sitting through the orgy scene alone)

It was so goddamn vanilla.

Bbl, gonna go watch Assault on Arkham, the good SS movie

BvS > Apocalypse > Civil War > SS > Deadpool