"You'll have to sell your speeder"

Did Han just keep those credits, or did he give it back to Luke?

doesn't matter, luke got an x-wing

how about when Han got his "reward" and was moving it in huge boxes into the falcon
Are empire credits so huge they have to be moved in big boxes?

Where does the Rebellion get money? Do they control enough worlds to they tax people or rely on donations?

No the credits are digital, the boxes were supplies so that Han didn't starve to death in space
Luke didn't want them anymore, he was young and full of hope

I've always assumed a combination of piracy, taxation, and some rich benefactors

Many terrorist groups take money from the banks as they take territory.
The rebels are no different.

It was money from the decent hardworking imperial citizens.

Thats not very progressive of you user.

Rebellion probably didn't use much money, instead relying on donations of ships and supplies from the worlds that supported them.

What does Han even spend money on?

Sounds like a spinoff is needed to me op.
>Han Solo And The Story Of The Missing Credits
The fans need to know what happened.

hookers and cocaine

Prostitutes and dog food.

From novels and other materials, sympathetic worlds, senators/governors, piracy, smuggling, the underworld and black market.

The Empire was bad enough that certain companies (like Incom) were donating them X-Wing's and U-Wings because they were getting nationalized.

Well if I had 1 million spacebucks id buy a fulk tank of gas and some lunch.

Gambling and paying off debts. One of the comics implies he blew all his money he got in ANH on gambling and drugs.

Who else here supported the empire? Theyre bringing order to this shithole of a galaxy, the rebels have done far more harm then good. Plus not to mention lower taxes and cheaper space petrol.

Why in the fuck would he give him the money back? He did his job and transported him in his ship right?

They ended the clone war, theyve got my vote.

Not to mention they advanced technology a fuck ton, and employed millions if not billions.

I mean the republic wasted countless billions on a space temple where religious extremists were indoctrinated who then acted incredibly arrogant and were given unprecedented power despite never being democratically elected or any form of formal qualifications.
In contrast the empire had soldiers stationed across the universe attempting to preserve galactic peace.

Under the republic we had slaves being and sold without worry. With the empire, the only slaves were stormtroopers. Though Luke's comment about joining the academy at the start of anh implies that only the new order used slave soldiers and not the empire.

Hmm

He went to the space store to buy some shoes

So what were the rebels even fighting for? I cant think of a single flaw with the empire.

If you actually stop and think about it, the republic legally relinquished power to the emperor and willingly reogranized itself as an empire and it was actually the Jedi who tried and failed to initiate a coup against the republic because the emperor was the wrong religion. The rebels are essentially the Star Wars equivalent of 'sovereign citizen' militia who decide to start shooting cops because they believe that they shouldn't have to follow the government's laws.

The empire was great when the EU explained that sheev's entire point of unifying the galaxy under military rule, other than wanting power for himself, was to defend against the coming of the yuzong vong or whatever their name was. Not that that really matters anymore, but it's why I liked them. Plus so long as you were human your life was probably better under the empire than it ever was under the republic (humans making up over 60% of the entire population mind you).

The jedi were huge hypocrites though, they stole children and indoctrinated them into their cult, had huge political influence despite not being elected and most of their senior members were practically gods compared to your average joe (extended lifespans, mountains of dueling and force experience and skill, physic powers etc.) and they held back vast amounts of info (we know this because kamino wasn't in their records and their records were said to be perfect, meaning they had info no one else did).

The most sensible thing anyone could have done at any point in the history of star wars canon was to hunt down and kill anyone who was force sensitive. They make up like 0.0000001% of the population but are responsible for nearly all of the awful shit that happens throughout the galaxy. After a few generations there would be virtually none left and then you wouldn't have to deal with superhumans fucking everything up constantly.

If you think about how much of a shithole Tatoine is then it all becomes clear, its outside of the empires control and its full of slavery and piracy. Id much rather be living under the empire.

Was Dookuu right?

He's got my vote, im sick of those damn wookies ruining the neighbourhood.

Well the empire did blow up a random planet with billions of innocent lives to try and locate a rebel base.
It'd be the equivalent of the US capturing a terrorist born in Iran who they knew was colluding with ISIS and demanding to know where ISIS' bases were located and then nuking Iran off the face of the earth when they refused to answer.

Kinda a dick move.

Are you implying this wouldn't make the world a better, safer place?

>Alderinians
>People

fucking droids and clones taking all the good Imperial jobs, bet that kike Palpatine is behind all of this

No, more just y'know... the empire is cartoonishly evil and commits genocide without really caring or considering the consequences

Yea but who the fuck cares when they live in a wookie free imperial neighbourhood and their space bread just became 12 credits cheaper?

To be honest, that's pretty much just the emperor controlling things. If he wasn't there, I'm sure mass genocide would decrease by 70 maybe even 80 percent. Well for a good thirty years or so at least.

>first they came for the wookies and I didn't care because bread was cheaper...
please say you know how that poem ends

But they killed the emperor and the first order still genocides people. If anything they've gotten worse with the whole child slaves being used as stormtroopers thing.

>Implying the occasional genocide is worse then slavery and crime throughout the galaxy

Good riddance I say.

>I DID IT ALL FOR THE WOOKI
Come on
>THE WOOKI
Come on
>SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE THAT IMPERIAL NUTRIENT RATION

It's a mystery. He doesn't even change his clothes after 20 years.

Youd be amazed at the power of space Vanish.