2) Your honest opinion on Elon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QCIo8e12sBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hate his smug guts

USA
Savior of the human race

will he buy paypal again?

He wanted to replace linux with windows on all servers. He's a moron.

>durr we need to get to MARS xDD
>fuck all the problems we actually have on earth i want S-P-A-C-E

Juvenile faggot.

Argentina
Savior of the human race

>tp
>tf

Los Estados
"smart" teens like him for some reason

Pretty much just a typical nerd who was in the right time and place during the dot com bubble. There are millions of Elon Musks out there who just didn't have the same luck. He's nothing special tbqh.

USA
Fucking based.

i don't care about his space hobby, it was a long shot and he will milk it for pr all he wants but his stance on ai just drives me up the walls

back to *eddit

Why do people suck his cock much? Suddenly people care about muh space

flag
I think he is just some kind of PR manager that gets called one of the smartest while not doing any kind of job himself. Basically takes other people credit for himself.
I dislike him.

Monorail man

Canyada
Seems to be a cool guy. Probably mostly rich because he's both smart and lucky. I like him for the most part because he's a wacky wild card entry in the otherwise shadowy and boring billionaire crowd. I wouldn't call him my hero, still, he genuinely seems to care about not shitting on the planet and the people who live here just to turn a quick buck. I'd give that a thumbs up, even though you have to machete away a lot of "muh elon" cultish people and fawning/paid press.

Steve Jobs 2.0

He's a cool guy
His companies are government trust funds and wouldn't exist in a free market, he's hampering innovation

>oy vey goy don't leave us behind

good one

I must have missed when the law was passed that requires people with money to solve your problems

I also forgot that we're supposed to halt all technological and scientific progress until African orphans aren't sad anymore

A con artist. Steve Jobs 2.0.

Flag
He's an ok dude, don't really have much of an opinion but if he does accomplish everything he said then that'd be neat

Absolute madman.

I hate space, but I respect him as a businessman.

>implying he isn't planning to eliminate the human race

i actually think he's an idiot ever since he said that there is a one in a billion chance we aren't living a computer simulation. then i saw tesla's stock value vs it's revenue and realized he's probably a chalarton.

He is a genius and a very successful businessman. Haters will hate. He makes America even better. Space is ours

I like him. But he's a lot overrated

Bourgeois capitalist swine

I think Americans should adopt some of his personality traits.

I am sure you are better but you ended up on Sup Forums. Too bad

Dangerous cult of personality bullshit that vapid americans love. The people who actually do the leg work and make the breakthroughs toil in obscurity. Basically receiving a pittance of what their work actually makes. It's just so frustrating that everyone pretends (especially americucks) that Musk himself is the one doing the hard science. Not that Musk makes any effort to correct them.

But he is the culmination of all that which is American.

He's an ambitious, innovative, curious, passionate pioneering entrepreneur He's the driving force behind human progress and further technological innovation. In short, he's American to the core..

He is literally one of us and he represents our best traits. The free spirit and the can-do attitude and the optimism. Just like most of us here, he doesn't give a shit about what haters say. He wanted his car in space, he did it!

Autistic faggot

Flag
He tried to be a living meme in a good way, but becomes a living meme in a bad way instead.

Lots of us would do shit like that if we had billions of dollars to play with. It didn't take a genius to realize that as commerce moved online it would make sense to provide an online money transfer service. He was in the right place at the right time. I have nothing against the guy but I'm not buying into the cult of personality bullshit.

Don't like his cult of personality or how reddit science™-types treat him. SpaceX is cool, Tesla has potential, everything else is a meme.

Also his biggest contribution to PayPal was its promotional referral system. Also refusing to sell to ebay's first few offers (actually all ebay's offers but the other holdouts came around). He may have been the largest shareholder but he was not as significant to PayPal as Thiel.

imagine the possibilities
You could just ship all palis to the moon.

flag
i hate dutch and boer

I like him and what he is doing. The falcon heavy launch was incredible and the two boosters that landed was phenomenal. Sucks about the core crashing though but he launched a car into space. The dude is great but I'm starting to have doubts he's just another steve jobs. He's smart no doubt and does a lot more shit that and contributes but the way people bow down to this man reminds me a lot of steve jobs and hopefully I'm wrong in that assumption

That's a CEO of a company propped up completely by empty money. Also

And this 100% he is like a marketed god. The company makes mediocre cars with electric motors, "woah"

He wants to make Elysium real.

his speech annoys me
his vision is inspiring but i dont think "affordable" spacefaring and cars and tunnel system and only solar is the future, but thats maybe because he is in america and he has to speak that "language" if he wants to make money to make his vision true

he also presents everything as simplistic as it can get but again thats probably expected in america

1) flag
2) a faggot millionaire who sells 20.000 rc cars per year and thinks he's somehow relevant in global scale, who is somehow revered by redditors and other edgy teens for doing nothing more than pr stunts. Fuck him and fuck his toy company

Oh also, this red car he threw at space didn't use an electric rocket to get there. But don't say this anywhere near redditors

>Suddenly
weren't you the faggots that prematurely ejaculated for 10 years straight when you beat the USSR in the space competition in the 60's?

He treats his workers like shit, claims credit for their actual labour in the form of claiming to be doing the actual engineering, and has never, ever, ever, ever, ever made a profit.

1) flag

2) *thumbs up*

Australia
I have never met him so I don't have one. Don't like the reddit tier pseudo-cult that surrounds him though

I respect his investment to emerging technologies

Everything wrong with america in one tidy package. made all his millions through sheer luck, happened upon it basically. now he's obsessed with marking his name on the white snow of history by pissing on it. he shouldn't be in charge of monorails or space shit. especially transport. fuck that stupid battery he built here as well, any company could have made that

*investment in failing technologies

youtu.be/QCIo8e12sBM

Savior of the white race. We are all going to space.

Really like that he kick started electric cars, even though Tesla will probably fail. Don't really care about his other stuff.

Successful person, really knows how to do advertising.

flag
i feel like he is ACTUALLY trying to get humanity to the next level of technologies, but is a complete idiot and too full of himself

>too full of himself
Why do you say that? I never really got that impression.

You mean Elon "Enron" Musk?

no, he means Elon "coming from a nigger country but it's not a nigger unlike Swedecucks" Musk, you fucking Swedecuck

haha you fucking nigger

It's so fresh to see a BLACK AFRICAN man changing the world, this is BLACK history being written

i like how he puts his and other peoples money where his mouth is.

>i want to try and do this
>fuck
>fuck
>got it
>yep
>and we're off

actually spends his time and money doing cool stuff and pushing boundaries, not just fucking hot women and getting wasted on coke like most rich cunts.

>t. Avid follower of the church of Rocket Jesus
It's a fucking cult and you're delusional enough to gobble everything up

Ireland
Savior of the human race

Flag
I want to see how his Tesla car performs in the market

Sweden
Real life Iron Man, absolutely based

he's a finn

>gobble everything up
pretty much what your whorish mother does to the refugee's semen

>This is what third-worlders do to cope with living in a shithole
Your countrymen are literally coming to Sweden en-masse to beg for change outside of grocery stores.

i couldn't care less about space exploration

he looks like a villain though

>Your countrymen are literally coming to Sweden
TO FUCK YOUR WHORISH MOTHER

flag
could not care less about him

Cons:
>shady
>smug
>reddit

Pros:
>doing the job the US war machine won't do
>excellent art

Croatia
Jesus Christ reincarnated.

אחלה פתיון, אחי

He's aight
Colonizing Mars when?
Ship niggers, jews and chinks into the Sun please

Why shill for a person? Does he pay you? I don't think so. Do you identify with him? If so that's just pathetic. You are no better that a brainlet obsessed with George Clooney.

He is a very successful African.

well he fucked this for 6 years

Flag
Fag