Where's the data that says illegal immigrants commit more crime than citizens?

Where's the data that says illegal immigrants commit more crime than citizens?

The only data I've found is that the number of illegals in prison is lower than what would be proportional. This may be flawed though because illegals can identify as citizens and the stats don't pick up on this.

Where are the numbers.

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2015/07/rep_mo_brooks_to_alcoms_kyle_w.html#_ftn2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ILLEGAL immigration is a crime. By being an illegal immigrant they have committed a crime. 100% of illegal immigrants are criminals. You're welcome OP

fpbp even if it's a fucking leaf. Being in this country ILLEGALLY is against the LAW, therefore it is a CRIME. It's not hard to understand.

True and of course the law should be enforced on principle. But Trump and many others suggest they're more likely to commit other crimes.

The leaf is right. Trespassing is a crime

By virtue of their existence they are committing a crime so that skews the numbers a bit I think

fpbp

>implying the right wing trumpfags care about facts to support their views

As a last resort they use mental gymnastics like by equating violent offenders and 'criminals' whose only crime was to cross over a defined line.

>dey ILLEGAL cuz dey BAD, dey BAD cuz dey ILLEGAL
Nice circular logic trumpfag homos

They broke the law to get here. Doesn't take a leap of faith to believe that they'll break the law while here. Who cares what the actual stats are, they're already criminals in one way if not more.

IF THEY DON'T RESPECT THE LAWS OF THE LAND IN THE FIRST PLACE, AND COME HERE ILLEGALLY WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING TO RESPECT ANY OF THE OTHER LAWS

Agreed, but not everyone agrees with this. That's why I was hoping there was some data on it.

>they broke the law to get here
>that doesn't make them criminals though

BUILD WALL

If they get here illegally and commit a crime, it is a crime that shouldn't have happened because they shouldn't have even been in the country

>someone who trespasses a line is just as much of a criminal as someone who murders someone or steals
Lmao

So by your own logic you'd send rapists and jaywalkers together to le gas chambers?

>Not everyone agrees with basic logic, and reason
Welcome to dealing with reality.

>not giving her a mexistache

1/10

It was warehoused in a small building in Ferguson. All the data was lost when dindus trashed the town.

Says the Mexican.

Fuck if I'm going to dig for it for the third time this month alone, but the DoJ keeps these statistics.
Around 40% of all new inmates in the federal prison system per year for the last decade or so have been illegals.

Yeah but first they have to build the wall

What of it?
Appeal to authority/nationality much?

Someone who trespasses the line should be penalised and removed beyond it. It isn't complicated, we punish criminals in civilised nations.

>Says trumptards only have mental gymnastics
>Uses extreme mental gymnastics putting words in peoples mouths, and creating strawmen to make an absolutely retarded point.
>Mexican intellectuals.

What strawman? The people in this thread aren't making distinctions between criminals, that's the point, retard.

Don't even try to pull the informal fallacy meme Mr. Strawman.

Don't you have a wall to build with Guatamala?

This. That dirty spic doesn't even deserve a response.

The question of the thread is "Where's the data that says illegal immigrants commit more crime than citizens?"

The answer is 100% of illegal immigrants have committed a crime.

Now the Mexican intellectual is desperately spinning this in the most retarded fashion imaginable

You did post a fallacy, or rather, a shitpost.

Crossing this line is a victimless crime, in the context of OP's argument, labeling them criminals on par with violent offenders is dishonest.

fpbp

>ctrl f "murder" "rape"
>1 and only match
>(You)

Illegal immigrants cannot legally be hired. They have to work under the table - that's illegal. They avoid taxes in doing so. So yeah, they do commit more crimes - fucking think a little, people.

We're gonna throw a party at your place, spend your money and not clean up.

Don't worry if you don't want us there, it's okay because you don't believe trespassing is bad.

We might just stay at your place for good.

Did you see it, Sup Forumsacks?

Shills can meme, too!

They came, they saw, they conquered!

Cackle!

>The question of the thread is "Where's the data that says illegal immigrants commit more crime than citizens?"
That's like saying weed users commit more crime than regular people because the act of smoking weed is illegal.

Did they drop you on your head as a small child? Or do you simply support these views because it suits your trumptard agenda?

>The answer is 100% of illegal immigrants have committed a crime.
>Now the Mexican intellectual is desperately spinning this in the most retarded fashion imaginable

>these circular logic trumptard mental gymnastics

If you ever hear a liberal say "Illegals are in prison less often" remind them that most of the time they will get deported upon committing a crime, so the prison numbers are naturally lower.

>Illegal immigrants cannot legally be hired. They have to work under the table - that's illegal. They avoid taxes in doing so. So yeah, they do commit more crimes - fucking think a little, people.

Sorry, memes trump logic. (But you already knew that, right?)

I wasn't the person you were calling appeal to authority on. Learn to I.Ds, newfag

>Damaging wages, bringing drugs, and generally being a drain on society is a victim less crime
>This level of mental gymnastics.

Smoking weed is illegal period. Even in states that make it "legal" its still illegally federally, and the DEA continues to raid weed dealers in these states.

If you smoke weed and get convicted, you will never have your record cleared, you will never get a professional job, and you will likely spend time in jail.

Quit acting like its not a crime.

>they come here illegally
alright, so we're starting at 100%.
>they work honest jobs
even if they work an honest job, doing that work is illegal.
>some commit crimes to sustain themselves
much like their working friends above, no matter how they secure an income it's crime.

Everything about them is criminal. The honest ones and the dishonest ones are both committing crime by existing and working here. 100% of them commit crime.

how stupid can you be to no realize this?

So by your own logic outsourcing and stuff like h1b visas should be a punishable crime?

Lmao at trumpfags

>That's like saying weed users commit more crime than regular people because the act of smoking weed is illegal

Depending on the state or country you're in, this is a 100% factual statement. You can't ignore the main crime of the group just because you named the specific group to study. Awful troll.

Thank you for proving my point

>it's illegal cause it's bad, it's bad cause it's illegal

>If I keep saying lmao maybe my argument won't sound retarded
Just walk away

>false equivalency fallacy
>continues to create strawmen in a desperate attempt to hold onto his world view in beanerville.
Kys m8
I can't believe I wasted time on you.

Well, illegal labor has the same effect as outsourcing or h1b visas.

If you think hiring illegal immigrants, or being an illegal worker should be a crime, the natural logical consequence would be to criminalize outsourcing, h1b visas, and pretty much anything that waters down wages as well, huh?

What's your counterargument?

>Lmao at trumpfags

Slowly but surely, CTR will crush the spirit of Sup Forums

See
Not my fault you can't grasp the logical conclusion of your own views.

They're illegal immigrants mate.
They're all criminals.

They are Illegal. It doesn't matter if they commit less or more crime than legal immigrants. Any murder any robbery they commit shouldn't of happened.

>Depending on the state or country you're in, this is a 100% factual statement.
Source?
> You can't ignore the main crime of the group just because you named the specific group to study. Awful troll.
Who's the victim when someone commits a crime like smoking weed?

>crime- an action or omission that constitutes an offense that may be prosecuted by the state and is punishable by law
check
>criminal- a person who has committed a crime
check

all illegals confirmed for criminals

By Illegals what we actually mean is all spics. We call them illegals to dehumanize their race as a whole, it was never about legal status it's about race and culture.

Notice how you failed to mention who's the victim of this alleged 'crime'?

First of all, you're assuming that illegal foreigners should be held to the same standards as native citizens. The US government has no obligation to treat foreign trespassers as equals to our citizens. The US government exists to serve the American people and their interests, whatever they may be. If that means treating a bunch of smelly brown bean people like cockroaches, then so be it.

Now, outsourcing is something that can be harmful or helpful to the native people, depending on the situation. Ideally, large scale outsourcing should be incentivized against. However, if outsourcing allows a company to open up more higher skilled jobs in the US there's no reason to be against it.

If it saves just one life, it's worth doing.

That's what liberal cucks constantly spout, isn't it?

I don't see anything in there about victims Pablo

The host country which is being destroyed, much to the glee of La Raza devotees, of course.

What is it with you idiots thinking a crime has to have a victim? A crime is an unlawful act. It doesn't matter if there's a direct victim, breaking the law makes you a fucking criminal.

>First of all, you're assuming that illegal foreigners should be held to the same standards as native citizens. The US government has no obligation to treat foreign trespassers as equals to our citizens. The US government exists to serve the American people and their interests, whatever they may be. If that means treating a bunch of smelly brown bean people like cockroaches, then so be it.
So the 'criminals' thing is just a charade to persuade people into believing illegal immigrants are an inherently violent/criminal group that threatens societal safety in the US.

What you mean to say is that you want free gibsmedat from the trump by eliminating competition.
>Now, outsourcing is something that can be harmful or helpful to the native people, depending on the situation. Ideally, large scale outsourcing should be incentivized against. However, if outsourcing allows a company to open up more higher skilled jobs in the US there's no reason to be against it.
Notice how you didn't answer the question regarding whether these practices should be punished legally or not?

Do you pride yourself in forcing companies to gibsmedat through the government by forbidding US companies to make deals internationally?

>it's illegal cause it's bad
>it's bad cause it's illegal
Yeah, fucking liberals and leftists asking why things are illegal, damn them to hell!

See
See

see

When the fuck did you turn this into a pro-pot discussion? You never asked why it's illegal, you asked who the victim is - that doesn't necessarily correlate to WHY it's illegal.

It's illegal because the general population thinks smoking pot makes you a degenerate piece of shit.

Fpbp
Good job
>here's some tits for a 1st place

>So the 'criminals' thing is just a charade to persuade people into believing illegal immigrants are an inherently violent/criminal group that threatens societal safety in the US.
No, the 'criminals thing' is a fact of life. Someone who illegally trespasses from their country into our country is by definition a criminal. They have shown from the get-go that they have no respect for our rules and institutions and that they feel that they are somehow above our laws. A guest that forces his way into your house against your will is no guest at all.

>What you mean to say is that you want free gibsmedat from the trump by eliminating competition.
Could you clarify what 'gibsmedat' is here?

>Notice how you didn't answer the question regarding whether these practices should be punished legally or not?
Large scale instances of outsourcing that offer no fair compensation for disenfranchised native workers should not be legal, if that's what you're asking. The US government should be using trade barriers to incentive American companies to keep jobs in the country.

>When the fuck did you turn this into a pro-pot discussion?
>You never asked why it's illegal, you asked who the victim is - that doesn't necessarily correlate to WHY it's illegal.
I asked who was the victim of a crime, like smoking weed you failed to produce an answer, and ranted about how we shouldn't question why drugs are illegal in the first place. Not all laws are fair, or coherent.

If someone enacted a law tomorrow that imprisoned people for touching their wiener in their bedroom it would be acceptable by your own logic.

>It's illegal because the general population thinks smoking pot makes you a degenerate piece of shit.
So basically weed is illegal because it hurts peoples feefees?

Should we make hatespeech a crime as well?

>people being degenerates is about feelings
noun
dəˈjen(ə)rət/
an immoral or corrupt person.

Way to go. Turning to drugs to cope is the opposite of productive, and things that can only be unproductive and potentially dangerous are generally made illegal. Who's the victim when someone smokes pot? The business owner who employs the shithead and has to deal with a sub-par worker. The driver on the highway who got side-swiped because the stoner was rolling a joint going 65. Then there's the smoker themselves, who is probably under 25, and if so are disrupting their brain development and damaging their memory. It's illegal because it's a harmful drug, you stupid fuck.

Illegal immigration is illegal because there's a fucking process to follow to make sure we don't get overpopulated, something which has dozens of consequences that I hope I don't need to explain.

Never did I say not to question why drugs are illegal, I said breaking a law makes you a criminal. That's a fact, moron.

/thread/

>shitposting on Sup Forums is the opposite of being productive, it fucks with your brain chemistry in ways you cannot possibly imagine, and it also causes adhd
>therefore posting on Sup Forums should be a crime
Nice 1

>breaking a law makes you a criminal
By your own logic a criminal could be someone who isn't hurting anyone, isn't destroying someone's property or isn't causing any harm in specific towards any third parties.

Do you honestly accept this perverted definition of a criminal, or only when it suits you to stamp out non whites?

This is solved in commonwealth countries, as crimes are technically "Offences against the crown" - ie, the acts against the monarch. So the "victim" is the state, essentially.

>It's illegal because it's a harmful drug, you stupid fuck.

If that's the case, why is alcohol, a much more harmful drug, legal? Seems kind of inconcistent.

Hey Pedro you gonna ignore me because your argument is shit like I said in the beginning?Dumb beaners like you give me hope. You remind me that while your people are slowly taking my country, you're too stupid to hold onto it. Maybe not this year, or next year, or the year after that, but eventually a group of white people are going to become fed up. They're going to decide that they've had enough of your people's bullshit, and you better hope that they let you crawl back to your desert because I sure as shit wouldn't.

Lots of rich people snort coke and are still productive.

Read Anne Coulters book on the subject (i forget the name). She reviews the data on the subject, and how statisticians are misleading the public.

For everyone of those, there's at least a thousand coked up dickheads causing more harm than good.

>didn't see a post out of all of my replies in this thread, which I've been replying to diligently
>he immediately assumes I'm ignoring him, and goes on a white power rant
How's it feel to be a little angry man with a short temper?

I sure am seeing a lot of mental gymnastics and theories, and no actual statistics.

No shit they committed a crime by entering the country, and okay MAYBE by committing that crime they're more likely to commit others? Maybe? Can you back that up?

>Read Anne Coulters book
Holy shit no thanks.

>Implying they dont fuck with all the stats to make them appear less criminal

>Israel Aguire
>(((Israel)))
Every time

Oh wow an image you sure showed me.

Literally anyone can use MS paint, or make an HTML file, give a freaking link.

What's the point? You'll just say 'Oh, you're linking to a place I disagree with? Doesnt count'

So you don't have any link?

It's legit

The issue here is that the government didn't use racial classifications for Hispanics because we aren't a race, they only recently started doing so.

Stormies like to pretend it's part of the ZOG's white genocide plan being carried down to the letter.

By my logic? It's by the definition of the word, not by something I'm choosing to cherry-pick.

Not going to dignify that shit you spewed in the first half of your post.

I'm all for pushing the drinking age up to 25+ where it is actually safe to consume in the appropriate quantities.

I've found one that has a billion citations so hope that's enough. al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2015/07/rep_mo_brooks_to_alcoms_kyle_w.html#_ftn2

>By my logic? It's by the definition of the word, not by something I'm choosing to cherry-pick.
Calling someone a criminal when they have harmed no third parties is literal doublethink.
>Not going to dignify that shit you spewed in the first half of your post.
But you sure are willing to dignify current drug laws and how it's right for people to criminalize smoking weed because it hurts their feefees and isn't productive, right?

Not him, but you're asking about violent crimes. The stats aren't easy to find because they are fucked with. We don't know how many people in the prison system are illegals. They often get deported when they commit assaults. The numbers just haven't been sorted last I checked (been a while, but I imagine it's the same)

You better start saving up for that
Big
Beautiful
Wall

>mexican intellectual attempting to lecture others on what is and is not a crime
o i am laffin

Keep a note pad file on your PC with links to this type of shit.

Your borders aren't our responsibility, thought.

Asking us to pay for your border is like Mexico asking the US to fund their military and police entirely, because cartels are paid in USD by Americans.

Oh, are you?

You sure showed me, then. I'll see myself out after getting BTFO by your epeck meme intellectuals greentext.

Nice argument Pedro, you really refuted my points...oh wait you still didn't. Just walk away.

You give to illegals immigrants: free education, healthcare, driver licenses, university loans, food stamps and shekels (a lot of shekels, because muh welfare). Also, they can earn more shekels if illegals haves fuckton of children. Then wonder why poor people move to your country?. Are americans really that idiot?... don't give them free stuff and they will stop.

Calling someone a criminal for committing a crime is entirely logical and fact based. Question the law they broke all you want, but that's an entirely separate issue that you're confusing with this nonissue - breaking a law makes you a criminal.

It is proven science that weed damages undeveloped brains - that's not good for anyone. Legal at age 25+ with restrictions, sure. Legal at 18 by going to a corrupt doctor? No.

>America is one person

That's why this is an issue in the first place, the Democrats are fighting that because they use the spics as zombie voters.

It's the Democrats