Are Slavs the lowest form of the white race? Which nation has the worst slavs?

More white than you

test

Pure, unfiltered, old-stock Canadian genes here. More than I can say for you, Carlos.

where did you get that emoji familia

What emoji?

As retarded as always, arnen't you leaf?

wrong that would be the Irish

what a nice thread ....

why can't all whites just unite ?

back to Poland, Aurek

Ireland.

Jk, polebros are ok.

Slavs > Anglos

Youre a bunch of motherfuckers, killing and destroying everything beautiful.

This is the underclass, not the aristocracy. They don't represent true Britons.

In Germany, weve got one and the same word for "Underclass" and "Great Britain".

"Fickfehler"

Good idea mr leaf, let's divide white race. I'm positive the blacks and chinese are you're allies and you will get along great, they sure are better than people you share ancestry with.

No that would be Arabs

white population already under the frog ass on the planet so yeah! divide et impera really must have nowadays

Most 'anglos' aren't even of anglo descent since most white Americans are german. Then again your german royal family has been accepted as anglo so I guess they can be inducted.

You can't be white if you aren't prepping bull while wearing hijab
Therefore slavs are not white

The Balkan slavs are OK. Polacks and Russians are white niggers.

>The Balkan slavs are OK
They're okay to you because they're as much of a faggot crybabies as you

Do I have a star now?

>destroying everything beautiful

Like the EU?

Alberta and Manitoba have a significant number slav descendants and despite being remote and almost uninhabitable contribute more to Canadian economy than Anglo havens of nova Scotia and Newfoundland.

They're not white but they are some of the lowest life forms

>tfw slav/irish

Balkan slavs are the worst of the bunch with the least achievements as a group.

Russians are bad because they lie, cheat, and steal. If you count Gypsies as slavs though they're probably worse.

There's a lot of Polacks in Ontario as well.

There's really two things to do in the Maritimes. Fish and hunt seals. Other then that, there's not much.

The fuck how you get those stars are u some kind of wizard

There are next to no Slav in this god-forsaken country because the immigration door is flooded with darkies and abdullahs
It would have been such a relief if our government had actually encouraged immigration from the east instead of bringing the lowest of the low

>tfw there's more chinese people than niggers and crackers
I want Chinese to stop being 'Asian' and just be Chinese. We've got the numbers and land for it.

Have some drunk slavs singing while drunk outside my window atm.
South slavs are the worst imo because they are literaly a mix between slavs and turkroaches.
Sadly, I'm 1/4th (north)slav so I should not exist as well.

>europe is closest to real size

Truly, could we be any more magnificent?

Divide and conquer. Its what (((they))) want