JUSTICE LEAGUE SYMBOLISM

>Zack Snyder

>God reaching out to Adam symbolism
>Horseman kills dragon symbolism
Why is this necessary? It's been established before that the JL as a team aren't gods. BvS was awash with this kind of symbolism as well.

They're certainly godlike

I unironically love this.

I don't know why you fools hate it, but I guess Ive always have had a soft spot for religious works of art and allusions to them.

So the criminals and the JL are similar in a lot of their methods?

Plebeian

the more he copies other people's work the more I like him

>JL trailer is more kino than an entire Marvel film

>criminals
That's the funeral procession for Superman pleb

>tfw these 2 parallels were already done in BvS but people were too stupid to see them so now Snyder is making fun of them.

2deep4me

wow that's hella f*cking epic

As someone who doesn't get into this Marvel V DC crap, I find this symbolism interesting and enjoyable.

DC doing this stuff and Marvel doing the family-oriented stuff is great in my opinion. Better than having the same old shit.

>visionary director Zack Snyder

Disney's Star Wars™ did it better

There are grown adults on this forum at this very moment that genuinely believe this sort of thing is somehow deep.

I choose to believe its very dedicated funposters

JL has been tainted by hillary supporting SJW redditor hands

So Flash is God and WW's sword is Adam
And?

Thank God his chink daughter is dead so he can fuck off.

btfo

Allegories that don't make any sense. I love it.

why do you liberals hate Zack "Kubrick" Snyder so much?

Symbolism? More like himbolism.

>calling god gay
It's a shame he didn't take Zack instead

>find some random ass scene where guy with spear stabs someone
>find some random ass painting where guy with spear stab someone
SNY BOLISM
neck yourself fucktard

More religious symbolism that literally means nothing while sacrificing the overall cohesiveness of the story. For how long will you fucks keep defending Synder. I think the Warner Bros execs saw him fucking up JUSTice league and they killed his daughter to get him to leave, and brought in fucking Whdeon to do some reshoots and editing to make the movie make sense.

haha the finn one and the last one are completely different.

I don't hate it. It's all just shit posting. I don't understand this board mentality. Even if Infinity War does better how does it kill DC? From what I can tell both universe seem popular.

I just LOVE when people try to find any kind of depth in this piece of shit. For fucks sake, none of it means anything if the plot is nonexistant. And i truly doubt these scenes have anything to do with religious art.

You can do that shit with any movie. ANY MOVIE. Hell, you can do that with any fucking thing, man.

Come on, name me a movie. Any piece of shit you can think of. I'll pick a shot from it that resembles some religious painting. Or some chinese painting if you fucking want.

You fags only get impressed because these things are pointed to you by faggots with too much time in their hands. Nice, subtle symbolism in movies has existed since the birth of cinema.

They don't. People are doing it for fun. Fuck this board is easily triggered.

Kramer vs Kramer

I'm right wing, I just hate hack directors.

Okay Mr. Moron.
Find me historical symbolic imagery in UP, Pirates of the Caribbean, or Iron Man 1

Flash is clearly building up speed force and passing it into the sword so that wondy can use it to kill StephenWolf

>I'm right wing
Sure Buddy. I'm with her haha

So I can just buy an art book and get more out of it than this faggot ass pile of shit movie, thanks.

Why would Flash even point to Wonder Woman's sword? Is he purposefully trying to recreate the painting just for keks, midbattle? Who thinks like that?

Pottery

Kek

Snyder absolutely did this shit on purpose

I'm pretty sure that's true of every single movie ever made

>Iron Man 1

BTFO

Thought it was the robbers at the start of the trailer 2bh

lol. your cunt lost to God Emperor Trump

SNYDER BTFO!

Thought it was the robbers at the start of the trailer 2bh

>You have to pick a political side to like or dislike a director now.
apocalypse now

he might trying somehow to transfer lighting he creates to WW sword.

or i'm just talking bullshit.

>random painting
>not a recurring religious motif based on Indo European myth

you didnt vote for Hillary or Trump? whoa so unique

I'm not that guy you triggered faggot. I'm just saying you can like or dislike any director regardless of whether their political views match your own. Only a child would think otherwise.

t.liberal

Sorry sweetie

holy shit he's good

>comparing Snyder's heightened emotion and fantasy visuals to Kubrick's geometric precision and cool observeration

>Who thinks like that?
Zack Snyder, obviously.

OR you know as the trailer suggests, wondy is diving for her sword but can't reach it in time so flash gives it a nudge and in the very next fucking scene she is able to grab it.

It's not that hard you fucking retards. Is cape shit really too much to keep up with?

Direct symbolism like that pic ironically makes a movie more simpler and finite.
Once you "get" that it is the representation of that religious painting there's nothing else to it, simple and finite. No need for any rewatches or further analysis ever.

fuckin rekt

Idiot

Fucking THIS.
Maybe try watching the shit you fa/tv/irgins bitch about before opening you're bitchy mouths.
fucking bitches

INFINITY WAR user

nobody cares about this dc shit anymore

>swetting
libcuck detected

Look, I hate Snyder, but it's obvious this is on purpose. The problem is that it's the only thing Snyder knows how to do, reference previous works of art, but he doesn't know how to organically integrate them into the movie, nor to make all his reference make some sort of sense to add layers to the plot instead of getting in the way of it.
He's pretty much trying to look smart by quoting other people without processing those thoughts to make his own concepts. That's why his symbolism falls flat and has absolutely no effect on the audience, except those who are trying so hard to like the movies that they go out of their way to find every single reference.
That's not how symbolism is supposed to work, it's subconscious and works on you even if you don't notice. When people feel as apathethic towards a movie as they did with BvS and MoS, it's a pretty good sign you absolutely failed at symbolism. When symbolism in a movie works, like in Kubrick, people walk out feeling they got something, even if they don't quite understand it.

He can't keep getting away with it!

We all know who REALLY did it the best

THIS MY GOD THIS I WANT THEM BOTH

I'm with Her
Hahahahaha

kek

truly kino at its finest

Because this is bastardization of religious allusions. There is no artistic aim behind this other than "look at me aren't I so deep, please see the movie in 3D". If you want serious religious allusions watch Tarkovsky, not a corporate diarrhea moneymakingscheme#965 like capeshit.

It's because Snyder thinks he's deep and clever, but manages only be trite.

>le reddit director Tarkovsky
lol

Did Snyder's step daughter die of embarrassment?

Someone tell me I wasn't the only one seeing superman throw a literal cross at whoever the monster at the end was.

I saw an image on here not too long ago of BvS Superman and Jesus piaintings comparisons but I have yet to see them since. Didn't save. Anyone else have them?

wow Snyder trully is an auteur

lewl

Amazing

Why are plebs so obsessed with symbolism?

It makes them feel smart

SNYDER ON SUICIDE WATCH

HOW CAN I EVER RECOVER FROM THIS

KINO

>jericho missile
>jericho, where the walls came tumbling down in the bible

SNYDER BTFO

YOU CAN'T.

Not even remotely subtle

Like if you are trying to say this is deep, youre pants on your head retarded

For almost 30 years every character in DC comics have been Gods or better.

uh gods don't exist sweetie

bravo sniper

Show me a Biblical reference in Spider-Man 3, when Brock becomes Venom. Because I feel there's one there somewhere

>Dude orange and blue lmao