Do people think the only quality needed for a role is "being the same color"...

Do people think the only quality needed for a role is "being the same color"? Or am I wrong and that is literally all it takes?

Gus from breaking bad was a nigger guido and no one was pissed at hin playing a south american drug lord

Thats because no one cares about spics.
I thought that would change with Trump making them an easy target but nah, the left don't care about them and the right hate them because they can get away with being racist to them scott free.

is using Kim ironic because she was robbed in Paristan?

You retards don't understand the issue, I mean how could you, you're all kids who are still in middle school and have never worked a job in your life. This is about ACTORS being represented fairly, and given equal opportunity for roles.

explain whatever the fuck you just said, this time without using ad hominem

Latino isn't even a race. Most Latinos are mixed.

guinevere got the BBC

The absolute irony of this post on this board.

Cliff Curtis is a Maori, not an Arab you fucking plebs

haha NIGGER

ES EM FUCKING HMMMMMMMMMM

Just make the whole crew of Aladdin black. The sandniggers seem to not be complaining about Elba and Smith as Arabs but only about the poo chick. Seems like blacks are even untouchable by muslims.

Actor compatibility is not important to POC roles

Not by arabs, what's your point?

jessus christ her behind looks so fucking weird. It's fucking out of proportions. Even your average tranny has a better ass and legs lmao

>This is about ACTORS being represented fairly, and given equal opportunity for roles.

But there are plenty of black people in Colombia and Brazil.

Yet no one bitches about Cliff Curtis playing a Mexican on Fear the walking dead. A brown guy is a brown guy and a brown girl is a brown girl to most of the Hollywood bigwigs. They're too busy doing coke and diddling kids to worry about casting a poo-in-loo or casting a terrorist.

its a reaction image like pepe or whatever shit we post on here

Aladdin is Chinese by the way.

just get an attractive Spaniard with some a islamic rape genes in him to play the role

Oscar Isaac looks close enough and he's hispanic.

He isn't you stupid chink.

I'd let her rub my lamp if you understand what I'm refering to.

was it? i though the arabs picked China so that the story took place in a far away land as to add more mysticism same with making the sorcerer come from Maghreb being another far away land

It's referring to Turkestan.
Why would an arab do a story about buddhists?

>Comparing a random brown person playing a background character terrorist to a lead that has to carry an entire movie
Why are they so fucking stupid?

There are lots of Muslims in China. It was connected to the Middle East via the silk road.

>aladin
>arab

fucking disgusting

Except that's not true, and the terrorists are always white.........as well as the prison gangs, inner-city street gangs, mexican and Columbian drug cartels, and so on.

Hollywood's gotten real good at always depicting the villian as something that just crawled out of Nazi Germany

GENOCIDE OF THE WHITE RACE

>ACTORS being represented fairly, and given equal opportunity for roles
>life is fair

Her tits are better than her ass

South America had a lot of slave colonies, retard.

can't blame her only dating black guys, only a BBC could satisfy her.

Equal opportunity for good guys only.

And it's ok for hispanics to have hispanic-only movies, blacks to have black-only movies, muslims to have muslim-only movies, and Asians to have Asian-only movies, BUT if a movie has one too many white men in a positive role you leftists flip your shit and scream racism.

You are not gonna distort the truth here. This comes down to how only whites need "diversity," only whites should be villians, and everyone else is free to exclude whites in their own shit.

It's one-sided and part of your white-hating racism.

>Why would an arab do a story about buddhists?
why would you have a fairy tale set in a far off magical land? gee i dont know...

these were fantastical stories, making it set place just down the road is less so

Because it's silicon implants

It only becomes a problem when there are quotas. Nobody ever had a problem with black actors until it became a trend to complain about the "lack" of black actors, despite the black actor population actually having a higher representation per capita than the actual black population. But that population wasn't a problem, because it just meant that there were a lot of good black actors. Now it means that it's just Hollywood shoving black people in our faces like a goddamn charity event, showing us that Hollywood can fake care just as well as some people really care.

It's fucking retarded and I hope Hollywood burns to the ground. John Boyega is too good an actor to be given a job for diversity's sake, just like Steve Buscemi is too good an actor to ever be denied a role for diversity's sake. Boo quotas, yay casting for merit.

Meritocracy and logic are oppressive and patriarchal.

Arab/Muslim terrorists are very, very frequently played by Indians actually.