Why don't all these meme post-Mongol countries unite?

Why don't all these meme post-Mongol countries unite?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/hs92/9999/
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/kaz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They hate eachother

You need to die, colony faggot!

>meme post mongol

UZBEKS and TURKMEN are not meme mongol countries, they are the creators of Empires. K*pchaks subhumans can unite if they want to

Uzbeks are literally Turkified Arabs. Bukhara used to be pretty much an Arab speaking city

>uzbeks are turkified arabs
>if you dont look like a chink subhuman mongoloid k*pchak ur not turkic

Mongols did the same and better than any one of them and it's still a meme cunt now being buttfucked and throatfucked by chinese and russians while they are mostly made of lazy, useless and reckless people now
Defending them is a waste of time

Mongols didn't build any empires, they razed everything to the ground like a subhuman horde alongside their K*pchak brothers. Mongols and K*pchaks are not humans, they are a literal insectoid horde with no honor or any sense of mercy which is they need to be put down like rabid dogs

>post-mongol
They are proud BLACK TURKISH warriors of KARA BOĞA

their dumb

fuck off roach

Here comes the K*pchak subhuman insulting my turkmen brothers

Go suck a slav dick you mongol rape baby

oooh wait I remember you, you are the one who was obssessed with sucking russian cocks or something, are you okay dude? did you go to the doctor?

>t."turk" living in Germany
People in Turkey are just larping as Turks. You're all Gr**ks and K*rds

Kazakhstan is the only one who actually turned out okay, the rest are total shitholes with bride kidnappings, terrorism, etc.

You don't know anything about history

Bukhara was literally an Arabic speaking city and was the second largest centre of Arabic language after Baghdad, there were millions of Arab immigrants to Khorosan who lost their culture over centuries

But Uzbeks look Asian

>obsessed with sucking russian cocks

That would be your entire Country K*pchak subhuman

Do not insult my Turkish brothers you dog

>1 city speaking arabic when turkics adopted islam means the entire nation is arabic

Yeah, because we are Asians? we don't look like subhuman mongols or K*pchaks that is the only difference

just face it. Turks are an Asiatic people with tiny wh*Te admixture. You're a full wh*Toid subhuman.

Post average Uzbek and average Kazakh

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not turkish to begin with but only few people in Turkey are Greeks or Armenians, and even then they are mixed and still have turkish blood within them

Uzbek students, notice how they don't look like mongol rape babies

And here you have K*pchak subhuman K*zakhs after they finishing off sucking the dick of their Russian masters

We tried but America got mad about it :(

>you dog
dogs are more loyal than the best turk :^)

uzbeks breed like rats and keep immigrating here
kyrgyzs are wannabee democrats while becoming an islamic shithole, they dont even persecuting islamic sects
turkmenistan is absolute dictatorship shithole, their leader forbade cars with fucking BLACK COLOUR just because he believes this colour brings bad luck, now he forbade every car colour but white, and also forbade car driving for females
tajikistan is an ideal target for talibans and other durka muslims
we wll NEVER unite, no one wants it here

Don't forget that K*zkahstan is literally Russia at this point

as much as you hate Uzbeks our nation is still independent while you are bound to your russian masters K*pchak subhuman

>t. cletus the unwashed yokel

WE

t. Taras Nahasapeemapetilon Tong

Yes WE actually WAS Empires

>our nation is still independent
which nation are you talking about? Germany or Turkey? Both are Burger colonies.

>as much as you hate Uzbeks our nation is still independent while you are bound to your russian masters K*pchak subhuman
okay I guess I get it now, you are one of the subhumans listed by me
its sure better with Russia at this point than being with ugly arab larping subhumans like you
we can literaly shut the borders and your economy will fall on 50% lmao

Shut the fuck up or these Karakalpak girls get a bullet Kazakh

your pathethic army without decent aviation cant do a shit, we are, so colled "k*pchaks* by you, stomped your shitty country again and again

Look up the previous battles where K*zakhs were literally paying tribute to Uzbeks for 200 years LMAOOO

Iranids*

Kazakhs are nice people, I like them
I have an irrational grudge against Uzbekistan though, I had an Uzbek Physics professor and he never showed up for classes, often slept when he did show up, had an impenetrable accent, never responded to any attempts to contact him outside of class, luckily his tests were very easy because he clearly didn't want to bother with actually reading them

are you talking about abulkhairs khanate?
this cuck coudnt even stop oirats, thats why we left you
from this little piece of land we conquered Tashkent, which was ours for more than a century
the absolute state of an uz*Ek man is being a shitty trader, you never were a warrior

**CHALLENGERS APPEARS**

*has the most murders per capita and alcoholism in Russia*

*and the smallest russian population because tuvans killed them all* lmao

Make them a specialized strike force. I'm sure they'd make a perfect unit to demoralize enemies.

they already have chechens

chechens vs tuvans when?

What's the deal with the autonomous oblasts anyway? From what I can see, they're like our Native American reserves but worse. The only ones that look decent are Yakutia and Tatarstan.

Tuvans vs. Gurkhas when?

this thing happens from time to time
there was a story when chechen or dagestan man punched a statue of buddha, Im not sure who punished him for that, yakuts or tuvans, but they forced him to apologize on his knees
and after that there were a shitstorm in russian internet
caucasans vs yakuts or tuvans

>statue of buddha.
Must be Kalmykian Oirats. They are buddhist and they live in the same region in Caucasus.
Supposedly they hate islam greatly.

I think those people are shamanists

any way, even russians says that tuvan hazing in army are much more worse than chechens

I have heard that the Tuvans in the Russian military have a reputation for being very violent

your entire """"nation"""" working as the janitors in Russia sending half of their $300 salary to their relatives in uzbekistan and that's why your ecenomic still exists. On the other hand Kazkahstan's ecenomic could compete with Russian without any kind of help. So who are actualy subhuman and who are actual slave of Russians?

>Gurkhas
based

Kazakhstan is definitely better than Uzbekistan but c'mon Russia is one you import most from.
Your main export is crude oil which Russia has much more of, in what way can you compete with Russia?
Russia aside from oil has this
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/hs92/9999/

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/kaz/
>Italy is main export destination
Honestly surprised.

Our nation told Russians to GTFO after the soviets collapsed and it has stayed that way. We aren't being pumped by Russian economic help because we will not stay the slave of the slav, unlike the subhuman tatar and Kazakh K*pchaks

guys

pls don't fight

we're all BLACK

except for k*Rgyzes of course