Hillary Clinton has Parkinson's Disease

Sources within the Secret Service have leaked to Alex Jones that Hilary Clinton does in fact have Parkinson's disease. Not only that, but it's getting worse.

They have even began to make her vehicles handicap accessible for her with a movable stair to help her get up and down since she has such a hard time with stairs.

Lastly, the Secret Service told them that they are going to have to make a huge official announcement soon about this.

But, more importantly, it raises questions. The most important question is, if she potentially is going down the spiral of bad health and fast, then why are they so hell bent on running her. Why do they seem to not care that she appears to soon be literally physically incapable of doing the job.

What is the end goal here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=niRJOXYUXOA
youtube.com/watch?v=dC4Pvm6Oj4A
youtube.com/watch?v=wGjXZfHONOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

easy. Research Tim Kaine's network

From what I know, he did dine with a Soros son the other day

Blacked.

do you have a source on this?

or are you just taking whatever you get from your fringe conspiracy theory news website?

and maybe end goal is Tim Kaine

Damn, Parkinsons?

Well that does it, I guess I can't vote for her anymore.

I'm a #Cumdump4Trump now

wtf i hate parkinson’s now

Her main job is to shake hands. Parkinsons is an advantage.

What happens if Hillary dies before election? Will another Democratic candidate take her place or will Trump automatically win?

SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE

FUCK YOUR ROLE PLAY THREADS GIVE US MORE INFO FAGGOT

>leaked to Alex Jones
>Alex Jones
So its disinfo. Sage.

>mfw Tim Kaine's been pulling all the strings since the beginning.
>mfw the real shadow battle being waged is between Kaine and Barron
>mfw 6th dimensional, trans-siberian, hyper spacial, battle chess

I've spoken to my USSS contact, and he says that there's not been any confirmation that she has it, but the symptoms match according to what he knows about PD.

There are a few forms of Parkinson's, all are devastating. Her unsteadiness reminds me of my mom who battled it for about 3 years. If she really has it there is no way she can be President.

She doesn't have parkinsons

if she does, they sure as hell aren't going to announce it

also, she will win the presidency. I don't want this to happen, but I'm prepared for it, like all of you should be.

November is coming

Inb4 Kain pulls a Bane on Hilary

Damn. That was good

the VP soldiers on

I like you Carlos, I'll deport you last.

Do you have a gold account?

The only thing leaking in Alex Jones' vicinity be excessive flatulence.

No I'm just high

>Clinton elected through heavily rigged digital voting
>Dies in the middle of December
>President by default is Tim Kaine
>Both Hillshills and Trumpets furious
>Media hardcore shilling for Kaine
>People call for a snap reelection
>King Nigger: "lol no"
>riots
>King Nigger becomes Eternal President

Of what fucking relevance is this? Didn't Roosevelt have Polio?

Also
>Alex Fucking Jones
The jew that shilled his own water filters and constantly fear mongers retards?
Jesus, burgerbro, you are truly an absolute dumbass if you believe anything that comes out of his greasy, money grubbing little hands.

> have leaked to Alex Jones.
I've followed him for years, long before I knew about Sup Forums, but only for comedy.
The guy will print anything, anyone tells him.

Last year, a spammer on Sup Forums posted every night about a girl who became incontinent after Sup Forums teased her so much. Alex Jones printed the story. Completely false, made up bull shit by Sup Forums, and he printed the story.

I fucking hate Hillary, but you need a credible source. Not Mr tin foil hat.

>leaked to Alex Jones

An anonymous source no doubt.

Top kek. Underrated.

Thank you for correcting the record

(((Alex Jones))). Who ever listens to him seriously is a dope. When has he ever been right??

>why are they so hell bent on running her. Why do they seem to not care that she appears to soon be literally physically incapable of doing the job.
They most likely found out about it too late, midway of her dumpstering Bernie. Switching a candidate mid campaign is gonna lose you the entire election instantly. So they kept pushing her.

plus " mah first womyn prez!!111!! "

Was eating when I read this. Thanks for noodles in my nose, man.
Can't stop fucking laughing.

Wow another made a story!!
Hmm let me try make one up too "trump is winning" kek

People tend to forget that at the point where it is likely that you become the nominee, you're basically the product of the entire party and they will push you to the general election no matter what kind of shit you pull. At that point they have invested too much time and money to pull back out. So she possibly and they most likely found out long past the point where they can install a new product in their party line.

The democratic party (the republicans do the exact same thing btw), only cares about one thing, getting their candidate elected. So if you make it past the filters to get to the point where they support you, they will support you to the end, because all other paths result in much worse outcomes.

We need to do a fuckton of research on that goy, like yesterday.

>tfw too intelligent to believe in Alex Jones conspiracy theories

>tfw have finally hit a road block to voting for Trump

I've been on Trump train since announcment

Vote Trump
>America is great again
>Everything becomes nice
>We have the wall
>It sets a precedent to elect a new cast of Trumpian Republicans

Vote Hillary
>She shortly dies in office
>Sets a precedent a woman should never be elected again because Hillary lied every step of the way
>No one likes Tim Kaine
>Guaranteed Republican Victory 2020 no matter what
>With Trump rubbing off on the electorate, we can expect someone similar

Inb4 Trump makes a joke about her shaking in her boots.

>I'm a #Cumdump4Trump now

>Her main job is to shake hands. Parkinsons is an advantage.

I hope you guys will be here all week. ;>)

I feel like even if she was dead they'd run her. She is a puppet after all. Imagine how they'd spin it for her to run if this was the case

WELSH PEOPLE DON'T FART.

I know you will since you get paid $0.05 per post

>gets disease announcement
>VP choice seems more viable option
>gets more votes based on a godsend Democrat compared to any other choice
>disease becomes manageable with medicine after voted into office

Remember hearing about those computer simulations of real people, using digital mapping from real actors making the required expressions? Then during processing they can make the digital image look like anybody? They demonstrated using Putin, as I recall.

I think it was on the Science Channel but there've been threads about it here. Anybody got anything?

Point is, using that technology with lookalikes, NDA's for employees and cooperation from foreign government leaders, you could actually do this. You could.

Did you read my actual post, you illiterate retard? Kek.

Trump shills like me do it for free.

>>Guaranteed Republican Victory 2020 no matter what
That is wrong on several accounts.

The first of which is that Hillary will import and grant amnesty to many illegals and thus will change demographics in favor of democrats.

The second being that if the establishment stays in power, especially after Brexit and Trump, they will probably create and alter rules in order to make sure a Trump candidate never happens within their life times. A cuckservative "might" win, but it won't be a win for the people

>>disease becomes manageable with medicine after voted into office

Evidently you cannot into researching Parkinson's.

Only rare individuals, diagnosed young and immediately given the best treatments, have any real life or health expectancy with this disease. Aka Michael J. Fox, and that's about it.

>The first of which is that Hillary will import and grant amnesty to many illegals and thus will change demographics in favor of democrats.

Then the parties will continue shifting, as they've been doing for some time. And you know there is a third party in the works--at least one--more and more we will be emulating Europe in terms of our elections. Very, very possible.

My line of thought with that is the couple medical groups that have backed her campaign, and hell knows what other ties she has.

Definitely far fetched, but not going to put anything past her.

Yeah I remember that, was pretty crazy

prep the bull

What does Bubba have, he looks all fucked up too.

youtube.com/watch?v=niRJOXYUXOA
Bill Clinton Calls Comey's Statement On Email Classification “Biggest Load Of Bull I’ve Ever Heard”

>strayan
>too intelligent

>Alex Jones
That should tell you everything you need to know

Her Doctors have said time after time that she is in perfect heath for a woman her age.

Her running mate would be a perfect replacement should anything happen to Her during her presidency.

Dammit, he took my opportunity

Yea, she looks perfectly healthy, for a crazy person maybe.

>sources say

ok, lets have them

It's the poo poo man

Anyone that knows anything can see she's out of her tits crazy.

No context to that photo.

Face it, if this is the last straw that the Trump Campaign is based on then you will need to face the fact that it will be a bigger Democratic landslide then 2008 0r 2012.

oh shit wew lad

Ok shill, nice try, try harder.

She just loses her shit totally in the video and goes full meltdown.

youtube.com/watch?v=dC4Pvm6Oj4A

>Sources within the Secret Service have leaked to Alex Jones

If there were real concerns then the media would be all over this.

November 8th is when Love Trumps Hate

By 2018 everyone on Sup Forums will claim they were always "With Her!"

Nice try shill, you can see her have a meltdown in the youtube video, keep at it shill, it'll all pan out for you one day.

>Get this, the shill said the media would be all over it, these shills, they're good for a laugh.

Uh huh, right shill, the media of all things would be all over it, just ignore her behavior, right.
This.

literally the plot of West Wing.

I feel like Judaism is pretty barbaric in general

Hillary is the capstone of Revelation 17

Next chapter is your call to righteousness

And then the watchers wage war to retake the kingdom

You are tying too hard

Top bantz Carlos

>star

Found the shill lol

>she didn't take her BrainForce from InfoWarsLife

Nice try CTR and Google

I'm ado behind 7 Water Filters and Super Male Vitalities

Trump is gonna toughen up on China when he wins. Your student visa might expire sooner than you think.

>you thought you where in charge

>They have even began to make her vehicles handicap accessible for her
Holy shit we should get some pictures of those. It'd BTFO her chances by showing everyone she's too weak and feeble to be president.

I could actually see this.

And then Russian steps in.

FDR was a vegetable in re-election and he still got in.

what was Canckles doing at John Hopkins treated for 12 FUCKING MONTHS after her "fall" and subsequebt "concussion"....

demonrats dont like where this is going...

look it up, hillary was treated and disappeared for a year after the bengazi hearings... google fresnel lemses and ask " why was canckles wearing fresnel lenses?"

>read revelation 17
Please dear god say it aint so

>Hilary Clinton does in fact have Parkinson's disease.

wtf i love parkinson’s now

#Parkinsons4Hilldog

underrated kek

Guess who Kaine's been seeing lately? George fucking Soros' numale cuck son.

It's all coming together. The globalists are moving into the final phase of their plan.

>Didn't Roosevelt have Polio?
Parkinsons=/Polio

>Guaranteed Republican Victory 2020 no matter what
lolno

With the way demographics are shifting, America will be blue until the end of time. This is pretty much whitey's last chance at a peaceful revolution.

Parkinson's has no mental symptoms? Correct?

Include me in the screencap

Why are they running her? Because Hillary has dirt on everyone, and she MUST be the first woman President, because anything less isn't enough for her. She's got all the connections to make everyone in gov't richer.

Also that and she represents the corrupt establishment and likely if she falls so does everyone else.

It's a shame what's become of America, but good things never last.

Based Supermale vitality

I honestly believe it. There was a drastic change in her affect post 2008. She used to be incredibly expressive and now it's just completely blank. Looks just like my grandmother who had Parkinson's. I know she's an evil bitch and all, but I do feel kind of bad for her. Parkinson's is brutal.

Big whoop. You act like the elite can't save a life. They have billions of dollars in technology you never seen.

Hey man. God here. Want to know the truth? I am here on earth about to reveal myself. Wanna be immortal with me and save the world?

I ushered the anti christ to hell a while ago. 46664 : )

>I know she's an evil bitch and all, but I do feel kind of bad for her. Parkinson's is brutal
Trust me, user. She deserves it.

Pharmabro Martin fuckin' called it out last week.

youtube.com/watch?v=wGjXZfHONOM

1) Bernie mysteriously capitulates to Hillary
2) Everyone attacks Hillary for several months
3) Hillary "suffers from an illness" and steps down, backing Bernie (who never officially withdrew). This happens at the last possible minute.
4) Democrats rally to Bernie who gets voted in without having attended any debates or getting drilled by the public as Hillary has.

Good plan, Democrats.