Harley haters BTFO by Jim Lee

>“I refer to her as the fourth pillar in our publishing line, behind Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman,” says Lee.
>Flashfags BTFO
>GLfags BTFO
vulture.com/2016/08/harley-quinn-boom-suicide-squad.html

Other urls found in this thread:

complex.com/pop-culture/2016/08/harley-quinn-oral-history
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does the beat the fuck out of anyone?

>Harley above Joker

ugggggg

As it should be.

That's objectively false, considering Joker is a thing.

>Trusting any of Jim Lee's creative opinions

Also that statement is pretty much just confirming that HQ makes money hand over fist, which no one here was in any denial over.

What aboot Grifter eh?

Joker doesn't have his own comic, though... yet

Joker doesn't have a solo series

saying she's behind WW is an insult
hell even saying she's behind superman at this point is an insult

Let's be honest. The REAL "DC trinity" at this point in time is Batman, Joker, and Harley Quinn.

Doesnt even mention aquafags. Smh.

Johns triggered hard.

>fourth pillar
But Jim, that's wrong.

She's clearly the second pillar after Batman.

This honestly

Ever since her solo launched a few years back, she's consistently been behind Batman as a solo and behind Batman and Justice League as a book in general. Superman and Wonder Woman sell way less than Harley, though I guess their iconic status is enough for her to be just the fourth pillar.
And that's not getting into the fact that Suicide Squad book probably does and did well because of Harley, not the team name itself, and the fact that Harley sells tons of merch.

Jim isn't talking about top sellers. He's talking about icons.

>that doll
kek, reminds me of this

Harley Quinn takes over DC comics and we finally get to have fun again
not sure if this is good or bad

>she's a batman villain what's she doing on the suicide squad
I hope this person was fired
I really do
I may not have liked glass' take on the suicide squad but he really was the cause of this harleypalooza going on

Reminder that Glass consider Deadshot a Deadpool ripoff/lookalike

no, it's Batman Batman and Batman

did he?
I mean deadshot sort of has the same color scheme but he was created before deadpool so that's really dumb

Yep

>Adam Glass: When I had her sleep with Deadpool—not Deadpool, excuse me. That’s a Freudian slip: I wish she slept with Deadpool. When she slept with Deadshot [in Suicide Squad #3] and she had this thing with him, people really were really upset because it wasn’t the Joker. But once again: independent woman making choices in her life. She has every right to explore all that, but also, it makes it more interesting.

complex.com/pop-culture/2016/08/harley-quinn-oral-history

Harley's just r63 joker.

No she's r63 Deadpool

OP was obviously being sarcastic but you're a dumbass because I'm pretty sure it's blown the fuck out.

>harley behind superman
>harley behind wonder woman
oh wow lmao

>implying HQ isn't a bigger icon that Superman or WW these days.

Am I the only one here who actually reads the articles?

>DC champions a fucking known child murderer now.
How can DCucks continue to deny the MCU domination?, what are you fucking doing? How long till Batfleck fixes your shit?

>DC champions a fucking known child murderer now.
Abortion is a trendy topic now among women user.

The irony is that Harley is a character that gets women into comics, but she is essentially the anti- role model for young women. They have of course ruined what made her so great to try to give her more mainstream appeal, in the end the character will fade away and be forgotten.

lol no, she will become increasingly more popular the memier she gets

Her original personality will however be forgotten.

Wow comic sales are in the fucking trash now huh

She isn't. She hasn't had any of her own movies (although Suicide Squad practically was) or any of her own tv shows or anything like that. Harley has been gaining popularity over the last couple years, but Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman have been popular for DECADES, which is longer than most Harley fans have even been alive.

Walk up to any random person on the street and it's almost certain that they'll know who Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman are. If you ask about Harley Quinn, they'll just say "isn't that the Joker's girlfriend or something?", if they even know about her at all.

Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman are cultural icons. Harley Quinn, thank god, is not.

She's not even hot anymore.

Remember that scene is Tarzan where the villain is swinging into the vines and unwittingly gets himself killed? Yeah that's DC decision making trying to beat marvel right now.

>fourth pillar character

btfo stands for blown the fuck out, esse

>Harley is popular

Yay

>it's nu52 and beyond Harley

Boo

Monkey's paw.

Sup Forums BTFO

How did this character got so popular?

she's always been popular
arkham games brought it back

Same thing that made Deadpool so popular.

Those books were terrible. She has been nothing but DC's equal to Marvels Deadpool.

The question is how did Jim Lee get so much power

Shes sexy, Batman related, wacky and violent.

She's Deadpool with Bat&a

read the article and they point out she was already a top merch puller before the current push the comics guys just took to long to catch on

That's just a meme. There's no proof she was super popular before the games.

Mad Love is the only good Harley Quinn story. The character is shit and so are the rest of her stories.

He said the wrong name because they both start with "Dead", that doesn't mean he thinks the characters are the same.

>There's no proof she was super popular before the games.

The overabundance of cosplayers predates AA

Those high heel pumps are cute! Where can i get a pair?

There was an overabundance of cosplayers for Ivy too.

>that alternate universe where Harley is an obscure waifu that its small fanbase wishes DC utilized her more and makes threads that she's underrated
just imagine

Jim Lee is a shit artist that is terrible at shadows.
>Carrying what Jim Lee says
Bruce Tim doesn't like the changes to Harlequin
>Bruce Tim creator of Harlequin

>STILL posting this pic from April.
Idk if it's really any different now but at least stay periodically relative

She's Deadpool breh, read her comics