How do we break free from a society that offers us to be either a ROBOT or a HOBO?

how do we break free from a society that offers us to be either a ROBOT or a HOBO?

how do we start self sustaining ourselves and live a comfy life inna woods with a redhead waifu and a dog?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's no escape

pls huebro help me

that which doesn't bend will break

back in the days pioneers could get the fuck out of their crumbling societies and start a new civilization.

think of rome, think of america, think of everything.

what now? are we too many? how the fuck can we start again?

i did it here in brazil, but the problem is that i didnt pay my taxes, which i will have no problem with, i just cant let my money on banks, or the gov will confiscate
i have now 3 apartments that i rent and i get my money from it to live a really good lifemoney from it to live a really good life

I'm a little girl now, that's way better than a virgin/homeless.

i would bully you

I'm aiming for this myself

>Do a Job for some years
>Save up money
>Read up on self-sufficiency, growing own food, livestock, renewable energy, self-defence, structure building etc
>Get red pilled qt waifu
>Buy land/house in the country
>Start your new life

Helps too if you can have a job that you can do while at home, or, if need be, go semi-innawoods and drive to the closest city for work (but can still stay at home rest of the time to stay sane)

I'm personally aiming to do this in a country which political beliefs I believe in more (Switzerland, USA, most of Eastern Europe, maybe Portugal or Norway/Denmark), but Britain will have to do for now

Fuck having and raising a family in degenerate cities

i'm saving up money too but shit's slow as fuck and it's incredible how many fucking obstacles society puts to make you not go away.

everything is regulated, controlled, maintained in the boundaries.

i really need to get away from this suffocating shit.

It's not that hard senpai

Choose the bumlife, the robot life isn't worth it

Sweden is a good country to go inna wood desu

Its easy as fuck to get a hunting rifle license and there is plenty of unsettled and deserted land in Norrland.

I feel you Germanbro, Britain is pretty suffocating when it comes to buying land, development rights and even simple stuff like fishing. I'm in the process at looking at countries that have a far more relaxed attitude to such things

Sorry about the muslims by the way

but it IS in Sweden

Sorry dude, but unless i'm also given an licence to butcher mudslimes I think i'll pass

>i didn't choose the bum life, the bum life chose me

>Learn how to farm.
>Become a wage slave for about 10-15 years
>Should be more than enough time to save up for some property, and a modest home
>Buy seeds
>Use that farming knowledge you have acquired over the last 10 years, or so.

Every few years the various prairie farming communities offer dirt cheap ($5-$10) plots of land to Canadian Citizens as long as you build a house on it.

The minute I have the money/credit to build a house and it pops up I get to live rural

no worries m8, i'm actually an italian expat living and working here since 3 years.

never thought i would miss my broken country where nothing actually works, but this made me realize that the pampered wageslave life doesn't suit me at all.

i'm sad because germany is actually beautiful and the people are awesome. they're ruining this country.

>they haven't traveled around the country with nothing but a backpack and their trusty doggo

What are you waiting for?

practical questions: how do you eat? where do you sleep? did you start with some money in your pockets?

You can't stop entropy, OP.

We're in the Kali Yuga, not the golden age.

Maybe when we die and escape time, we can go back.

A little panhandling goes a long way when you don't have any addictions beside coffee

I sleep in doorways, onnaroof, innabush..these are all my pictures, if my tarp/carpet is out it means I probably slept there.

I didn't have any money outside like $80 when I started, which went to food over the next week or two as I learned how to thrive.

Why do you do what you do? And how do you have internet? I'm not criticising, just interested

WiFi on a phone or $30 a month unlimited shitty service that works in cities.

>why
I wish I knew what to say that wasn't some hopeless romantic bullshit

Times change

watch primitave technologies on youtube he lives off the land and carves all his own tools and stuff it's pretty fucking impressive he's escaped youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE

Ride the tiger bro

>financial independence/early retirement (early retirement extreme, Mr money mustache, radical personal finance, mad fientist)
>buy a mobile home and put it innawoods within commute distance to a city/town
>well water + septic tank systems, windmill+solar

either save enough to live off perpetuity or commute to an easy part time job like serving or bartending just to pay basic expenses

use the other 140 hours in the week to do what you want

ultimate protip: stop spending money you faggot you can retire so quickly in OECD if you don't throw money away

>romantic bullshit

kek I know exactly what you mean. I got 2 engineering degrees and did some business management certifications from Harvard, but when I went through the steps to start a career and got 12 cubicle job offers I kind of had that epiphany

just
wow wait I'm supposed to do this for the next 40 years of my life? no thanks, I'll tend bar for 70% of the pay and spend 6-8 hours a day exercising, learning languages, learning to play instruments, learning woodworking and carpentry, practicing shooting, etc

granted I've pushed all that aside to shitpost during the presidential elections

life is so much better when you don't give a shit what people think of you