Mike Milligan is Shocker

According to the Marvel Cinematic Universe facebook page Bookeem Woodbine will be playing Shocker in Home Coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWRjsqoSWTI
youtube.com/watch?v=WAuBcgoZXDY
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Shocker's_Vibro-Shock_Gauntlets
youtube.com/watch?v=HB3qdnHeIJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a surprise!

>black guy playing someone with electricity-related powers

What a shocker

Eh. I can see it.
But the real question is, will the Shockerbuggy be included?

So he did get out of that office in the end

Shocker doesn't have electricity powers

Superior foes made Shocker kinda black so is not really a big SHOKER to me

>electricity-related powers
Shocker doesn't have any electricity powers whatsoever. All his tech is vibration based.

Sure, why not? Its not like Shocker can hold a movie anyway. But I better see those fishnets

Shocker doesn't have electricity powers, he has vibration powers.

It was supposed to be a Miami tan, but really it doesnt matter that much to me since I never really cared what Herman looked like without the quiltsuit on. Hope he does well.

youtube.com/watch?v=TWRjsqoSWTI

I want Sup Forums to leave.

>let's just make these movies as stereotype heavy as possible and then act like our racism is "diversity"

Marvel in a nutshell.

try reading a comic before you post here

Its not fishnets

He is a good character actor he can definitely pull it off.

>and over 50% of the murder r8 m8

also check em

Bokeem Woodbine did a pretty good job in Fargo, but I don't know, wasn't shocker a kinda "dense" villain who lucked upon some good tech?

I guess I just keep seeing him as mike milligan. I guess it will work.

>Shocker

>the leaks were right about Sony producers going diversity heavy

By making him black, even more people will think he has electric powers.

>playing an antagonist
>complaining

Drones at work, I see.

I was under the impression Shocker was a white guy not that much older than Parker, just a gritty street version from a bad background.

Will he say it?

But a black is a villain

again

I want to get off Amy Pascal's wild ride!

looks like he ruined their special moment

Yeah its a quilt.

>Queens newyork

or oven mitt

Shockers one of those few characters where you really dont care what he looks like as a human, you just want to see him in his brown and yellow quilt armor using his engineering degree for petty theft.

in the orgins of marbel comix one, where he has his mask pulled off he looks middle aged.

>wasn't shocker a kinda "dense" villain who lucked upon some good tech?
Fuck no, he was an engineer and built the suit all on his own.

every thread, without fail.

Nice try. I also thought Shocker had electricity-based powers when I was seven years old.

Nah, Shocker was always older than Peter by a good bit. Most of Spider-man's classic villains were quite a bit older than Peter.

It is in Queens
Queens is a shithole

>14% of the population
>3000000% of the Spider-man cast

isn't it hilarious how marvel wrote it into the contract that spider-man couldn't be black/gay?

it's like they knew sony would go full blown DIVERSITY unless kept a little in check

You gotta wonder if after the Ghostbusters marketing clusterfuck they started, Disney are trying to get marketing done by them as opposed to Sony running it

at least we're safe from that

even if it's (((the current year)))

Is it really full blown at this point? This seems to be following every other diversity template for films like this.

we all know that.

but its not uncommon for him to be portrayed in the comics as if he was electrical-based and not sonic-based. And, well, his dumb name is "shocker" after all.

Get used to it, this casting will be added to the "black folks with electrical powers" meme for all time.

>at least we're safe from that
Oh user...

LotR remake starring a diverse cast when? They can call it WE WUZ RANGS

They already put asians and such in the Hobbit films.

>it's a let's talk about the race of the characters instead of the characters themselves thread

Disgustingly close to tumblr

>Asians
>diverse
m8, next you're gonna tell me Latinos are diverse

whatever, i just hope they keep the quilt they won't

Psst...Shocker doesn't have electricity-related powers, he has vibration-related gadgets. He's only as electricity-related as Iron Man is - perhaps even less, if Iron Man is feeling creative enough to reroute some of his power supply for whatever reason that day.

will the Kitchen Brothers be his minions?

Maybe not, they're in this movie in droves too and hardly anyone cares. Well, maybe about Flash Thompson.

>Be named the SHOCKER
>doesn't have electric powers
Why aren't the Harley Quinn fags complaining about this one?

Superior Foes of Spider-Man (which is the only book in the last ten years to give a shit about Shocker to my knowledge) painted him as a self-defeatingly unconfident beta who was actually the most innovative and resourceful guy in the room 99% of the time. I hope they go with that.

the vibrator was taken

By your mom

So was Quaker

just read a comic or go back to Sup Forums m8
it's not that hard, they have pictures to help you read.

>villain overload
>again

Because that's worked great for you before, Sony! :^)

Only villain confirmed is Vulture. The rest is just speculation. And even then, do you really think they're going to to try give fucking Shocker as much screentime as Michael Keaton?

Shocker is probably going to be to Homecoming what Batroc was to Winter Soldier or Scarecrow in Dark Knight.

Pssst, multiple villains isn't the issue.

They wrote Peter Parker is white, but other Spider-men don't have to be Peter Parker

You mean whenever he's not getting his shit kicked in by a better engineer?
Like when he gets bullied by She-Hulk.

Spot the Sup Forums poster

I hope they focus on keeping masks on most of the time anyways. A big problem with A-list stars is that they want to show their face all the time rather than being authentic to the actual character.

Deadshot is the most recent example using star exposure but Deadpool was perfect and Spiderman in Civil War made it clear that Peter keeps his mask on when he's Spiderman so I'm hopeful the villains will too.

If we see something like this on a future movie, my life will have reached a new flag-point in my Comic Cinema experience.

They shouldn't start with that, they have to build him up as a defeated character.

What's more important is, do they have the balls to put him in the quilt suit?

they must

Not to mention the video game were we have Mexican shocker.

Why

When the full page is so much better.

...so things everyone already knew. Got it.

Racist!

and now the reason that page exist.

>Shocker
Don't worry, we've got this.

i liked the shocker's voice actor in the 2002 movie video game
youtube.com/watch?v=WAuBcgoZXDY

He sure looks like a guy named Herman Schultz!

God, Superior Foes was good.

This was my first thought as well.

What the fuck?

>Herman
Yeah or is it Shultz that's unlikely?

darn, I was betting on him being the Prowler

I think it's PRETTY SAFE to say that he means Herman Schultz is a german name.

>it's another non-white playing a white character

So when are they going to just drop the facade, reveal Peter is only in the film for 30 seconds, and unveil Miles as the star of the film?

I think you should look closer at the kind of characters they're changing and the ones they don't change.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Shocker's_Vibro-Shock_Gauntlets

Strange as it sounds Shocker's powers are not electric based but vibration based.

Blacks in America tend to have Irish last names right? I mean the actor himself is a good example of this. especially if you look up what the name means

Here's hoping he gets more screentime than Rhino in TAS2.

It would be awesome if he becomes a recurring villain like Scarecrow in the TDK trilogy.

So who WON'T be black in this film? LMFAO!!!

>shocker is now a nigger

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

haha that would be most of the cast :)))))

Scarecrow was in Dark Knight?

Has this been confirmed by a credible source?

Fine, so long as they don't show his face or skin. Shocker is white.

People who still watch capeshit are embarrasing.
It's dead. It IS DEAD user! YOU ARE A JOKE TO THEM NOW!

Yeah. Scarecrow was in all the Nolan Batman movies, he was in the parking lot scene.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=HB3qdnHeIJQ

So

Is nobody gonna bring up the fact that there is no official MCU facebook page? Or that OP hasn't provided any kind of link

When was the right time to watch it?