Now we have a Wonder Skeleton in Comics, BRAVO DC

The order came from the top, everyone now should draw Wonder Woman very, very skinny.
F*** you, Gal Gadot!

Now we all know the real cause of Frank Cho leave WW covers

Looks like her jaw is trying to escape from her face.

>MUH THICC

Just kill yourselves already

Retards crying about things that dont exist and she was drawn skinny pre crisis.

Just how it she should be.
Fetishfags can go fuck right off.

>skeleton

where?

Woman Woman should be built, not looking like she could be knocked over in a stiff breeze.

She's always been drawn like this though. Where is everybody getting the idea that Wonder Woman has to look like a body builder.

>healthy is thick
Kill yourself

She's got Robert Z'Dar chin.

>That
>Skeleton

Are you autistic or something?

>Are you autistic
no, american

Please tell me what's the difference
Same artist by the way

Cucka shill detected.

No he's one of those hightest memers who think cellulite is sexy.

What's next? Is this a skeleton too?

>that hijab

Why is there a random muslim woman there, aren't the amazons steeped in greeked mythology?

I'll take skeletor-ww over loli-ww any day.

This image is creepy as hell. Drawing a female to look like she is about 12 years old but with bolt-on tits and bondage wear is too much. Maybe if the guys looks similarly young it would fit but they look *older* than nu52 portrayed them, so now you have a pre-teen whore standing in the middle of a bunch of old men.

Same thing

>Why is there a random muslim woman there,

Same reason there is a black woman
>Sup Forums is always right

Why don't you try reading some comics? Themyscira has had multiple races for years.

just noticed it

no you, you filthy cancer.

>Themyscira has had multiple races for years.

yes when the SJWs took over the print industry

>reading comics

lmao fuck off nerd

>he actually thinks there are muslim Amazons

I don't know which one of you is worse

The better question is why is she wearing a hijab? Even Muslim women don't wear hijabs in strictly female company.

Irony

Having a headscarf doesn't automatically equal Muslim.

Hijab aren't inherently Islamic.

Read some goddamn post-Crisis Wonder Woman, look at the geographical location of Greece, and then read up on the history of women's headwear.

So this is the shitposting general I take it?

>it's ok when DC does it

I know that. Try telling it to this guy instead And this one retards

Muslim women aren't the only ones who cover their head, calm down.

Yes it seems so.

I really hate the idea of a multi-racial paradise island.

>movie synergy

It's DC, so it's OK!

id fuck that

>I know that.

Then why are you taking the bait? Why is Sup Forums so fucking easy to bait?

>cloaks are now hijabs

Thanks for clarifying, Ahmed

>I was just pretending to be retarded

And it's retarded. it needs to be a society of only omne RACE.

Islam didnt even existed when the island was isolated

Muslims aren't a race.

that's is truth, but that women is a muslim and is intended to be a mulsim...

On an island that worships Athena

The bait is set. Now lets see who we catch.

How do you know she's supposed to be Muslim?

Stop replying.

DC is muslim central.

Come one, everyone. The greeks had african slaves (and some african population) and greek women covered their hair as fashion.

>african slaves

That continent wasn't even invented when the greeks existed

>Alexander the Great goes to egypt.
>Buys slaves.
>profit.

She is there for the same reason there's black people there.

Yeah, they are not. that's why is retarded for she to be a muslim

>The greeks had african slaves
Sure they had... Bot not in their cities. Greek Slavery was different than murrikan one.

And more important: Ancient Greece didnt had African Slaves. Classic Greece could had have some, but in this continuity The island has been separated from Greece since THE BRONZE AGE.

No, but the current DC editors, order to draw Wonder Woman without curves, this is a pathetic editorial order
Frank Cho broke this rule

this art that you showed, Wonder Woman has no hips and ass and a small breasts you all can blame DCEU for it

Paquette and Scott Kollins has no personality and JUST follow orders

Fabok draws with heart, different from these other
These are not true artists

>The greeks had african slaves (and some african population) and greek women covered their hair as fashion.

Why do SJW idiots try to pretend they know shit about history?

>Comparing Cho and Fabok to Pacquette.

Also what i hate the most about this is that it pretty much takes away all the appeal of Nubia being the only black amazon

>has a scarf
>automatically muslim
I thought it's just a priestess. I mean, sure she can be muslim, but that's just your assumption based on essentially nothing.

autism

History is racist user

Please stop, look again at the OP pic, it's not a cloak it's not an India or Russian or African shawl, the scarf completely intentionally covers her hair is a particular style, not one single strand is visible, the woman herself looks like she's middle eastern. Let's not all pretend that an artist working today is not working within the context of current culture and media.
You all know exactly what she's supposed to be, I know it, you know, we all can see it but you want to play this refusal game, as if somehow you not acknowledging it changes anything.

>THE BRONZE AGE.

Bronze Age Crete had contact with Africa via Egypt.

>No, but the current DC editors, order to draw Wonder Woman without curves
Stop saying lies on the internet

She looks like she can fight, you faggot.

>A warrior woman looking like a warrior is unacceptable.

Fuck off kike.

I'm far more concerned about that manface, OP.

>i like to make things up on the internet.

Ireland please leave.

>order to draw Wonder Woman without curves
what is Earth One?

I'm more concerned about that ugly face.

> look at the geographical location of Greece

My great-grandfather is Greek, they're swarthy, but they're not sandniggers for fuck's sake.

The post literally had nothing to do with the Cho/Rucka slapfight other than joking about Cho's love for thicc. Get it together, user.

Go and post that on Sup Forums. Let see what the greeks and Turks will say to you. fucking dumbass

And egypt never had a big nigger population.

Not even during the 25th dnsty

Scott has always drawn her thin

But Egypt had contact with Nubia, at the very least.

It's a comic book, why does Nubia -> Egypt -> Crete sound so far fetched to you?

This SS costume was pretty bad though, I like Carol's but not WW's.

Amazons in this version are literally just women who were murdered and got reincarnated. You guys are really over thinking it.

wut

>I'm more concerned about that ugly face.

And all women have the same face

Man, DC sure has some really bad artists. Mediocre Jim Lee wannabes are their equivalent of MarvelĀ“s bad indie webcomic crew.

Scott is actually pretty amazing. Usually. Not sure why she's phoning it in so hard for this book right now.

Fuck off fag, the Wonder Woman ongoing is great.

>Nicola Scott
>bad

It's time for you to leave.

Jesus Christo, can people who don't read comics please vacate the thread?

Nicola Scott is great and you should get the fuck out and go back to Sup Forums or wherever you came form because your only here to shitpost some more.

She's not even that skinny. Athletic women generally aren't that big unless they roid up.

So if THAT is too skinny... does that mean she looked great in the Injustice game then? Because that was way worse in every way

>liking women with meat in their bones is a fetish
I dont even know who's trolling who. That was the very one thing I had in common with those feminazis

I'm excited to see what we all get to complain about next

Same reason Sup Forumsfags do I would guess

The story is okay
but the editorial line is wrong

Nicola Scott is literally drawing WW with the same proportions she's always drawn her with, I'm sorry if you just didn't read comics and thought thin WW was new.

The girl in the movie is too skinny but it's not really related to how they're drawing WW besides borrowing the costume.

You faggots only think Nicola Scott is good because she's a hot girl.

Hell the amazons are supossed to be a proud warrior women race, who renounce male oppresion yet sjw are brainfucked two ways to Timbuktu and love mudslimes because its progressive even though the veil is the epitome of patriarchal oppresion they gotta use it.

They put up thier veils as hoods just like indians do, its to protect their necks from the sun not cover thier hair up so they don't get confused for goats and fucked up the ass or get hacked and slashed for magically confuaing married men

Thats a great cover actually

Nicola Scott didn't draw women that well