Why does this man cause eternal butthurt in black americans?

Why does this man cause eternal butthurt in black americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGiwITaso_g
youtube.com/watch?v=lGeaQnqA7sg
youtube.com/watch?v=P-RheuHyp3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's appropriating black culture, all black people have the same culture apparently

He's a culture vulture like Eminem, Elvis, Kim Kardashian, etc. and every other white American/British artist who thinks they're edgy and special

Stop commodifying our culture and acting like your some genius who invented it all

because he generates half a billion views on his vids without even trying. basically exposes how little talent you need to make it in hip hop

because he's shit and wh*Tes can't rap except for 2 or 3 guys

because he is baking the cake and eating it too

This he is opening up the floodgates of white people acting and trying to be black.
Kind of like how it's a bit annoying when black people use white culture, like computers and medicine.
Both parties should stay in their own lane

He’s Jewish

>born 1995

shieeeeeet

>i want to make hip hop music t. white person
>fucking culture vulture
As expected of black America, you never cease to disappoint me.

>Elvis

Personally I wish people would stop imitating black American culture so that we have something of our own. Instead of people just blindly copying something without knowing is roots or importance.

The fact that there are white people in the USA who think whites invented rock and roll and that Elvis didn't just expose it to them is quite ironic and hilarious.

Stop pretending to be black lad.
It's fucking obvious that you're baiting.

What makes you think I'm baiting ?

>whites cant rap

youtube.com/watch?v=VGiwITaso_g

I think people should have artistic freedom to take inspiration from where they wish, and if black people produce music that people like then good for them.
Also we do have stuff of our own, it's just not mainstream. Also if something comes from white culture, people don't usually brand it as 'white music' the same way they might brand something as 'black music'.

Yes and you're a culture vulture if you apply to a university or a job. Please stay in your ghetto and deal drugs don't go to school that's white people thang yo.

>if something comes from white culture, people don't usually brand it as 'white music
Like what? I am genuinely curious

White people didn't invent education or jobs. You sound like a mentally retarded Sup Forumsitician

The most obvious is the long history of classical and orchestral music that mainly Europeans, though some others too, have produced. It's easy to think of these pieces as not being important anymore or being something that the average person didn't really enjoy anyway, but in truth they're still important today and you can see their influence in modern music.
Art is never produced in a vacuum, and so we can say that a lot of the music black Americans became famous for wouldn't be the same either if it wasn't for the influence of these composers, but it is still very much black music.
And then if we turn to a genre like metal which has so few black artists that claiming it would anymore be black culture would be ridiculous, though of course without black people it wouldn't be what it is.
So my answer is most metal, and for you to do your own research.

I thought you wanted to get rid of racial segregation. Why do you want to have "black people clothes" and "white people clothes" or "black people music" and "white people music"? What's next, you want racially segregated toilets back?

this. blacks should be called out for appropriating skinny jeans and skater street wear

Because niggers have no relativation/introspection capabilities and thus must project their failures onto evil whitey forever.

People need to retain their cultural identity. There's nothing wrong with liking other cultures but forcing them together does not work. It either merges naturally or it's not worth it all.

I've noticed more black Americans asking if whites never liked us, why we tried to integrate with them in the first place? It's clearly not working too well 50 years forward.

We should've pushed solely for equal opportunity instead. Integration brought about the destruction of black businesses and a lot of our cohesiveness.

What the hell is white culture? How can you have a culture based on a skin tone?

>I've noticed more black Americans asking if whites never liked us, why we tried to integrate with them in the first place? It's clearly not working too well 50 years forward.
the answer's obvious. go back to the motherland. no more whites. full integration

>identity politics
Off yourselves

>Kind of like how it's a bit annoying when black people use white culture, like computers and medicine.

lol. I could care less about the "motherland". If all whites left North America I'd rejoice and it's what I'm hoping for.

he's got some shiny-ass teeth

>without knowing is roots or importance
You get the bag and fumble it
I get the bag and flip it and tumble it (yeah)
Straight out the lot, 300 cash (cash)
And the car came with a blunt in it (yeah)
Lil mama a thot, and she got ass (thot)
Then she gon' fuck up a bag (yeah)
Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast (yeah)
Droppin' the dope in the stash (yah)
In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me (ooh, brr, ayy)

Rap "music" is trash anyway, no importance whatsoever, just niggers mumbling about nigger shit

I hate his looks and music but he's chill af

why stay here? isn't the main gripe of blacks that their ancestors didn't get to choose to come here. you can now make that choice. either go back to be with your people or shut the fuck up and accept your hypocrisy of choosing to live in a nation built by whites

>In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me (ooh, brr, ayy)
Disrespectful

So you're admitting North America is better than Africa? It's good to see you're a cut above the uppity niggers who rave about how Africa is some wonderland but never actually set foot in it.

RA is a cornball
youtube.com/watch?v=lGeaQnqA7sg

Mainstream American culture you obtuse pleb.

Notice how the lines don't even rhyme most of the time, they just shout (yeah) after every line. At least rappers used to rhyme, now it's just mass market trash designed to make money off brain dead monkeys who listen to it.

Will good rap ever come back?
youtube.com/watch?v=P-RheuHyp3Q