Which one is most hated in your country? It's China here. People in SK hate both China and Chinese...

Which one is most hated in your country? It's China here. People in SK hate both China and Chinese. Is A real shithole and bug people though. North Korea and Russia have political problems, but there is no prejudice to their people here.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/outofasia/2017/12/01/russia-is-now-providing-north-korea-with-internet-what-that-could-mean-for-cyber-warfare/#6d1eecb5386b
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Китайцы_в_Сибири_и_на_Дальнем_Востоке#XXI_век
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

waddya think?
take a guess.
ding ding ding
all of the above

fuckin merica...

Mainlander here, ama

Russia

North Korea

you should hate japan, not china. a lot of chinese died fighting for the sake of your northern countrymen. japan has never once done anything in korea's interest

t. churka. Also, we hate nobody, mb only burgers.

>we hate nobody
Are you fucking retarded?

South Korea has pretty short term memory and is pretty naive about these things. The Japanese are clever enough to never trust their American allies completely.
Koreans trusted China and trusts the USA too much, and they'll get pissed if they get backstabbed when they should've known all politicians are dicks.

Russia, by far. We like Russians, but Putin is seen here about the same as Hitler in '38 Czechoslovakia.

russia>north korea>>>>indian toilet>>>>>china

russians in south korea are generally civilized unlike subhuman chinks

No, I'm not your father to be retarded.

Russia
Chinese are bros and no one gives a shit about North Korea

How can I get qt south korean gf?

russia, its not really hate now its more of

>dont ever come back and stay far far away

that analogy makes no sense. US and japan are former enemies. we basically dictated everything to post-war japan and they just had to take it. the US liberated south korea and is the only reason why they exist today. there's no lingering resentment between the US and SK like with US and Japan

>option with China, NK and ''Russia''
are you joking? nobody hates Russia in Korea.

>Chinese are bros
No they are not.

It's some squint-eyed buryat, I bet.

>t. the country with world's most beautiful girls

t. Micheal "the English Teacher" Brown

If you put fucking chinese above buryats or or east in general then you have problems with your had. Open your eyes you dumb mongoloid! China has no friends. For all their history they didn't even made friends with thier own kind. Every single asian country that is located near china hates them. But fucking no. You can't learn on other peoples mistakes. They are bros to you. Get smarter once in your life you stupid kid.

If you weren't so fucked up on winter, vodka, and radiation, you'd be able to tell that was calling a squint-eyed buryat.

Flag
Germany

>Chinese are bros and no one gives a shit about North Korea
How can you have such uninformed opinion?
forbes.com/sites/outofasia/2017/12/01/russia-is-now-providing-north-korea-with-internet-what-that-could-mean-for-cyber-warfare/#6d1eecb5386b

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Китайцы_в_Сибири_и_на_Дальнем_Востоке#XXI_век

it's not about historical relations between korea and china it's about how you chinese are shitty and uncivilzed go and ask hongkong and singapore even taiwanese chinese they all hate their own chinese people from china they hate to be called "chinese"

>all these westshits salty because of russo-chinese bromance
lmao

Chinese.

>If you weren't so fucked up on winter, vodka, and radiation,
Oh yeah... That actually makes sence.
Sorry

How could you tell? You guys look just like them. Except your women are more plastic than flesh, but the dudes look the same, at least.

i'm korean moron. stop embarrasing korea with your inane babbling

Probably Russia for the muh putin muh gay rights stuff
We like sucking little chinese willy and make jokes about NK

>hongkong and singapore even taiwanese chinese
Well at least you consider Taiwan to be Chinese, that already means you hate China less than the Taiwanese do.
Who cares about them anyways? Glorious anglosphere UK, Aussies, NZ, and Canada love China.

>Glorious anglosphere UK, Aussies, NZ, and Canada love China.
lol fuck off chink

Australians really do love us more if you look at Pewresearch. I know you don't like reading but, you should try it.

>loving a totalitarian dictatorship

you're delusional if you think any whites can stand asian guys irl

People only care about money, you're delusional if you think whites in power give a shit about rednecks more than their business partners.

>equating love with money
you chinks are no better than sewer rats

You clearly know more than PewGlobal. Canadians also prefer China over the USA, in fact. But I mean, you can believe your own facts instead of doing research, seems to fit the redneck stereotype well.

the only reason asians are tolerated over other minorities is because they're nonviolent and can get their asses kicked by every other race. other than that you're ugly, noisy, and just all around irritating to look at or be around. you're there just to take up space and buy our shit

aussies have the most favorable view on south korea as asian country in the research but so what? they still make fun of us because we are asians

Aussies love banter, that's how they say hi.
Don't change goalposts, redneck. And you're still more hated by the Canadians and Australians.

North Korea for sure. Chinks aren't liked here either since they are shitty tourists. Most people hate the Russian government, but have nothing against the people.

>And you're still more hated by the Canadians and Australians.
and? i'm american why would i care

Yeah ok, you thought you were loved by the rest of the anglosphere, weren't you? Stupid poorfag redneck.

Chinks are good at soft power. Most people are still retards and ignorant about China. It's a fucking communist dictatorship with sensorship and human right issues.
At least the US has some basic freedums. Global Chinese influence would suck.

screams chang the squint in america

It's funny cause Slantlet Asians are the only ones who like the USA more than China these days.
And I'm richer than you, so who cares?

This is pathetic Zhang Ching

I can't help it, I'm a huge Angloboo.

North Korea

nah cunt we absolutely do not, we think that murricans are a bunch of dumb cunts and religious nuts

by us he meant chinese. he's a chink

>hating north korea

My country is loved by China, so there is no reason to hate China

China

This is Korean reality.
We can never form an alliance with them.

goverment hates DPRK, people hate Russia and China

Why are asians on this board so racists and backwards ?

why do you keep posting this fake picture made by japanese? this only make yourself look retarded

Chinese and Russian sent us aid during hard times. Nobody knows what's a North Korea so North Korea I guess.