Why are East Germans the only ones with any common sense?

Why are East Germans the only ones with any common sense?

east germany is a racist shithole region with terrible infrastructure and poor people

Because westerners got brainwashed by the eternal anglo and the anglo's digusting child - the eternal yank. After WWII, they knew that France would never pose a threat again. Thats why they went after Germany, their only rival in Europe. The goal was to turn Germans into weak and spineless cowards.

Prussia have to lead Germay again

East Germany is basically German bydlo territory. They are closer to Poles and Russians than other Germans in mentality, culture and productivity.

Poor people tend to be less liberal and more nationalistic

This.

they are poor so the unskilled people that the more well off germans invite to germany have to compete against them for jobs and housing

>now post the economic map

So it seems all of Sup Forums is made out of pisspoor people.

Aren't AfD basically nazis? Supporting them isn't showing common sense imho.

Because East German poorfags think that they receive more gibs from populist parties. Look how many % voted for the Linke.

They are cucks too just not for turks and somalians.

>Aren't AfD basically nazis?
I wish, they are barely conservatives.

West Germany seems like Sweden, Jr.

they are slavs

50 years of Slavic rule fucks with your brain, they're retarded.

>le fucking frog talking about someone being retarded

The one true Eternal Anglo would never have let this happen, it was (((them))).

The GDR was very nationalistic.
Most of them a raised to see the state as something great.

Meanwhile in the west we only worship ourselves and we are ourselves the greatest there is.

Yes thats what I was doing in that post, do you need to write it down to make sure you understood what I was doing ?

Because they had to live behind the Antifaschistischerschutzwall for decades.

t. antifa man

Knowing most of the 1920s-30s fascists came from communist background, it makes sense.

>le ribbit ribbit
Sorry, cannot understand you,.spek human language plz.

After ww2, the (((allies))) taught the west germans to ashamed of themselves of their past crimes and told to be stop being racists and be "open minded".

meanwhile in DDR , the commies are creating a new identity for the germans, teaching them to be proud of their homeland and to protect it, thus making them more nationalistic and conservative.

I know your flag looks like the USA's but you do not need to copy their posting style.

because they are all factory workers or farm hands

They are also the biggest commievoters so stop worshipping them already.

btfo le faguette it's a genetic thing you will never get it