Just smoked for stress and anxiety, plus pain relief...

Just smoked for stress and anxiety, plus pain relief. Ended up cleaning my room and feeling really good about it because i dont feel how bad my wrists and ankles feel, and i generally hate cleaning.

Why is it illegal again? AND i really really like this song im listening to. I just dont get why so many people want to put people in prison for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankylosing_spondylitis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it helps everyone, user. The real issue is the loss of revenue for the pharmaceutical industry, because this plant renders many of the pills produced obselete.

Because if the government back tracked and admitted to fucking up drug scheduling, it would open the door to the reviewing and eventual rescheduling of all the other drugs that got shafted during the scheduling process. It also provides jobs for DEA agents and fines for possession and distribution are a decent source of income for state and local governments. It's real fucked up and probably won't change until enough citizens start fighting back.

Whatchu smokin on OP

it is illegal because it is cheap and would make other medicaments, for example for cancer patients the meds that make the real cancer meds more wellbecomming and soften the sideeffects, same for aids treatment. also meds for epilepsy and tourette would be sold less as well as for glaucomea. cant give pharmaindustries such a huge incomeloss
also imagine the black budgets? where would the cia get all the money for their blackops if the wouldnt let themselves get payed by drugcartels to bring the drugs over the boarder and deal with it in general. would totally fuck up US foreign policies as their are no more false flag operation since they are too expensive and people wouldnt like it on official documents.
also illegalize something almost everyone does, and you can get rid of almost everyone if he does something you dont like, like telling negative stuff about the government.
oh and textilindustry would get a blow as well. it grows so quick and cheap, other stuff cant compete to it. wouldnt be fair if it is legal as well

I doubt i would smoke it (but there's other ways hell they may one day be pill forms to use if not already) but I would love to not be a slave to SSRIs for my own personal anxiety problems. I've tried being clean of them but no it didn't work and I had to go on them again (Though a dif one than i was on before trying to go clean because that one was effexor and it sucked I use cilexa now)

dank hybrid. Its a bit indica heavy.

true, true. I could be taking 7 different pills a day for my shit, but i use herbs and mj, plus a healthy diet. Its pretty wicked, my doctors want me to take pills that would cause me to have other medical issues, and make worse the ones i already have in the long run, and ALL of my problems can be solved with cannabis.

im not saying that all drugs should be used for their medical purposes if researched reasonably, but i dont think that thigns like heroin should be made legal to ANY extent. Anyone with half a brain should know that drugs with no healthy benefits cant be used for any therapeutic or medicinal purpose. Heroin makes you calm, yeah so does a valium, or a bowl of weed.
Crack sure does make you....feel great. but it wont cure your diabetes.. it just makes you smoke more crack and ultimately degrades the integrity of your body. If peope push to legalize other shit, they shouldnt be making decisions. Drugs that harm you should stay illegal.

Weed is degenerate.
Why would you need to smoke weed to clean your room?
Sore ankles? Lose some weight fatty
Sore wrists? Stop masturbating you degenerate stoner

there are lots of ways, if your lungs arent used to it eating would be best maybe. but im not sure if its good with depression. weed can "activate" already latent psychosises which seems could be the case with you if you use SSRIs, maybe it even worses the depression. maybe it helps though. didnt researched how well it goes with depression, should do your own research. however i doubt it would make anything worse if you can handle alcohol

>Ended up cleaning my room and feeling really good
This is me so much. I love cleaning while high.

It doesnt deserve to be illegal still but public opinions take time to change, useless stoners who wake and bake also push it back.

heroin itself wont harm you if its pure. you can still OD but thats mostly because you get too relaxed to breath. its the chemical waste and the ratpoison they put in there on the blackmarket that fuck up your body. pure heroin wont do that

I use them for anxiety not depression though a bad attack can make me hella depressed but that's personal everybody has attacks differently.
Alcohol I have never had more than maybe a bottle or so I've never met my drunk self as I to be honest have never really enjoyed the taste usually.

I just find smoking itself gross weither it be cigs or whatever, second hand alone can make me start to feel sick.

Get out of my country you degenerate loser.

>Illegal
If your state is cucked, maybe. Here in Alaska we've been legally growing and smoking for more than twenty years. Now we are defying the feds again, opening the floodgates for cannabis businesses. There won't be anywhere else in the U.S. you can consume on site. Cannabis bars, with cannabis infused food and refreshments. God I fucking love Alaska. We are seceding eventually, just you watch. For now though, we are fine btfo of the feds. Getting a free Oz of some good Purple Nurple from a friend today for hauling and splitting firewood for her. The cucks in the lower 48 wish they lived this good.

anxiety could be even worse than depression. there is already the stereotype of the paranoid stoner which has to come from somewhere. if it mixes with your anxiety i dont know man xD

m8, its expected here. Cant get through school without being offered a cone

Don't be upset, Kangaroo jack. Maybe daddy government will stop fucking your ass and give your guns back one day. You have my sympathies until then.

Well OP says it helps his. I do hear of research into certain strains helping with anxiety. It depends I guess and prob more research needs to be done. I would though if it was legal consider it as an option.

"Drugs that harm" is so subjective. That approach would give the government control to ban virtually any substance they wanted. I assume you meant physical harm, but even that view is flawed. Shit, if that's the case we might as well do away with alcohol and tobacco entirely, but no reasonable person wants that. I want to be able to enjoy a glass of scotch and smoke my pipe at the end of a long work week without fear of a criminal record in the same way that an opiate user wants to enjoy their drug of choice worry free. The fact that these susbtances can be harmful is not the problem, and keeping them illegal is certainty not going to hinder use in the same way that prohibition of alcohol didn't stop drinking. Everyone fucking knows how opiates are addictive, tobacco causes cancer, and alcohol destroys your liver. The problem lies within the user. Responsible use of drugs is possible, and deeming certain ones illegal because they're harmful to some will not solve the problem.

potheads should be used for medical experiments and then executed.

>are you me?

Did the same thing first time high. Put some music on and just stayed focused. Before I knew it I had cleaned the bathroom and kitchen as well. It completely killed my arthritis pain and carpel tunnel.

Oh Germany. Once an authoritarian psycho, always an authoritarian psycho. Better watch your mouth though, if the Muslims here you talking about Medicine you'll be beheaded for heresy. Inshallah.

so do shitposters that spam without engaging the discussion with anything relevant to the topic what so ever

i thought i was alone in this but when i smoke durring the day i get in a cleaning mood.

I get a mood lift when I smoke too, and it gets me off my ass to do chores and works wonders to help me socialize. I know a lot more people who react to weed differently than me, they either say they get lazy and tired like a wet towel or can't function in public because of paranoia.

But yeah, stupid that it's illegal and only because of corruption.

Doesn't weed make Anxiety worse?

I have a theory...if coffee were introduced to America in 2016 instead of 1620 it would be labelled a synthetic drug. I can hear it now "it's a stimulant the kids use to stay up all night and cram for exams" "It's grown in the same place cocaine grows" "someone needs to do something".

Mary jane (Maria joanne) is a mexican idiom for busy body cleaning up and generally fussing around aimlessly.

In my opinion it's a pejoritive word for weed.

Polrizes everything in my opinion. just depends on stimuli since it is a pschoactive substance

Depends on the person. Don't SSRIs treat depression? Why do some people get worse, even suicidal? Personally I think we need to move away from vague psychiatric diagnosis and toward checking out your chemical levels in your brain. You know, actual neuroscience?

I use it for pain and as an anti-inflammatory

>i has dis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankylosing_spondylitis