Does anyone have that statistic that showed the French are the biggest consumers of manga/anime in Europe?

Does anyone have that statistic that showed the French are the biggest consumers of manga/anime in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pHNLtZh3g1A
youtu.be/nHMJHqb5Iug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wikipedia says we're 50% of the European market

France being obsessed with anime is the reason the DB series was dubbed here, we even had the French opening for a while

DRAGON BALL Z
LE GENTIL SANGOHAN

That's actually fucking sad considering France had the strongest comic industry in Europe with actual art deserving of being called art.

It still does have the strongest comic industry in Eurome, actually. Being avid consumers of foreign comics didn't change that.
But their quality is a whole other matter.

>But their quality is a whole other matter.
Fuck off
Our comics are good

>Eurome
Is that some kind of pun?

some recomendation?

this

turu tuturu tu!
youtube.com/watch?v=pHNLtZh3g1A

>hasn't ready based lucky luke and asterix

IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY I FORGOT THEY WERE BELGIAN DONT ABUSE ME FOR THIS MISTAKE

All of Astérix and Obélix by Goscinny and Uderzo.
All of Tintin by Hergé.
All of Luc le Chanceux (Lucky Luke) by Morris and Uderzo.
All of Blake and Mortimer by Jacobs.
All of Gaston Lagaffe by Franquin.

Those are the ones agreed upon generally.

There's nothing sad about it. French admire art, French produce art.

APOLOGIZE

The main cast in that thing was so fucking terrible

Italy would be first but we download everything from intarnet so we end up at the second place
I think the third place is for Spain but I'm not sure, could be UK/Germany

Dear god, terrible

youtu.be/nHMJHqb5Iug

Pretty sure the French fansub scene is bigger than the Italian one since I've never seen anything Italian on nyaa.

What are you basing this on? Our internet fansub scene is third only to English and Spanish and I wouldn't be surprised if Japan Expo was the biggest anime convention in Europe.

All the seasonal anime are subbed in italian, even some obscure shit, often by more than one fansub, fansubbers have their own sites with seedbox etc.