What is your dream film?

I you were a rich hollywood producer with unlimted budget what would you make?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.fanfiction.net/s/11261355/1/Sonic-the-Hedgehog-Defender-of-America
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Replace Garfield with Asa Butterfield

Replace DDL with Michael Shannon

An adaptation of the stars my destination with bruce willis as the leading man.

why would malick direct this reddit garbage?

I'd make this: m.fanfiction.net/s/11261355/1/Sonic-the-Hedgehog-Defender-of-America

EoE is essential kino core pleb

oh right right, and what would your favorite malick film be, my kino friend?

>Bella Thorne
Guess how I know you're Reifag?

>Choosing Warner Bros

The fuckers can't even produce a simple comic book movie about heroes punching each other without hefty reshoots or a thousand changes in the edit.

Letting them near Malick would spell complete disaster.

Bro, Garfield is almost 34. At least cast some actor who is also 19 like the girls.

whoa that looks like it would be kino

>JR by William Gaddis
>Directed by Robert Altman

>Buther's Crossing by John Williams
>Directed by Terrence Malick

>The Crying of Lot 49 by Thomas Pynchon
>Directed by Paul Thomas Anderson

>Herzog by Saul Bellow
>Directed by Peter Bogdanovich

>A Meaningful Life by LJ Davis
>Directed by John Cassavetes

>implying based DDL would ever have anything to do with anime trash

An actual decent adaption of Resident Evil.

I don't have a good cast per se, but take this.

unironically a great cast. these threads are always shit because people cast on looks alone and never take talent/acting into consideration. like the people who want Bella as Asuka. yeah they're redheads but Bella can't act and it would ruin the movie. your cast is solid because everyone on that list can get lost into he role of said character. it would end up pretty great

>Bruce
>deliberately misgendering
fuck back to your containment board

holy shit that casting is perfect

Not a film, but a new limited reality series. George Zimmerman's Redemption. It is a challenge wherein Mr. Zimmerman seeks redemption from humanity through a serious challenge. That challenge is driving for nearly 22 hours from New Delhi to Mumbai. He will have to endure the hot Indian climate in a Tata mini truck and carry a solid gold toilet on the poorly paved highways and streets. Along the way, he must fight hordes of angry Indian men. In case he has to stop, a special computer device renders Mr. Zimmerman as a buxom blonde white woman, placing him in imminent danger of being raped and possibly tire ironed to death. If Mr. Zimmerman wins this incredibly difficult challenge, he will win $300,000 (the value of the solid gold toilet), the Tata truck, and a formal apology from Al Sharpton on behalf of all black people, including the Martin family. If he fails, his reputation will continue to fall and he will be the most hated American man since his last tour on the TV circuit.

>An adaptation of the stars my destination
Last I heard that is indeed getting made

FUCKING FUND IT

Kill yourself
Eva is literally chan culture, newfag dipshit.

yeah that's great my friend! maybe you would be more willing to share your favorite malick movie?

>>>The Crying of Lot 49 by Thomas Pynchon
>>Directed by Paul Thomas Anderson
The world need this

An adaptation of the Navidson record from house of leaves.

Disgusting selection.
Terrible cast.

Start with Ligtstorm entertainment.
Oscar isak as kaji
Olivia munn as misato
Robbie williams as fuyitsuki.

I think you are 0/5 there. Those are HORRIBLE choices.

well I guess you guys haven't seen any of his films! gotta stay updated with all the marvel capekinos am I right? thanks for showing everyone who the real fans of eva are! :)

What awful casting

>An adaptation of the stars my destination with bruce willis as the leading man.

Oooh, that's a good one.

Jesus Christ; this board

>Source Material
Gravity's Rainbow

>Director
Terry Gilliam