You will never take a look out of your commieblock's window and see this much snow

you will never take a look out of your commieblock's window and see this much snow
how does it make you feel niggers?

>You will never enjoy the nice sun gazing down on you while you snooze on the beach

Snow is overrated as fuck, and this is coming from someone who's had more than his share

Shit, I live in the south and I don't see that much snow ever.
Honestly feels bad, wish I saw snow.
Shit just rains and creates black ice during winter.

good, fuck sn*w

the absolute state of V*kangz

Only mentally challenged people would want to live in cold weather.

Snow is for comfy holidays to the mountains or once or twice a year where you live, anything more is just annoying.

Low temperature this morning, in a cold hollow by the river. I don't need snow, this is the coldest temperature here since 2006, it's already a good weather year for me

It even froze a bit

what are you doing there?

Looks identical to my view here right now mate

Are you a grill user?

I have weather autism, In the coldest nights I put a thermometer close to the confluence of two rivers, it's the coldest area during night

>this hand
>girl

damn i wish i had any interesting autism like this

no, temperature was still close to -5ºC at 9am

I am a weather autist too. Wish I had a Portugese friend to go measure frozen lake temperatures with

That looks like a dead slavic hellhole.

bullshit, you are making it up, you are just being nice, but deep down think I'm a nerd

Feels good to be NORDIC

i'd go with you guys

Ah yes who doesn't like snow and winter when most of the time it's like this

No, I am obsessed with temperatures and seasonal patterns as well as animals who live in different regions.

Would be a strong weather trio

What? It's fucking nothing.

my view from some time ago, cannot make new pic now

>Snow is overrated as fuck

I miss summer

Currently sitting in my cold ass apartment alone, snow everywhere outside. I wish I was in a Mediterranean country with a warm climate and warm people who cooks good food. Winter is only nice for the first 2-3 months.

sigh..
i wish i didn't live in the english speaking world

>I wish I was in a Mediterranean country with a warm climate and warm people who cooks good food
THIS
im moving to a med country once i finish school, fuck this empty cold shithole

english world is the only world that matters, you are lucky being born in it

don't be stupid nordic people, cold weather builds character.

So that's what they think in their small rural shithole of moortugal...

How much cm of snow is that? We just got our second delivery. cirka 40 cm now

I used to come to this river everyday in the summer, with my grandparetns and cousins, close to my gandparents village in the mountains.
water is super clean

>cold weather builds character.

Like what?

autism

kek, genuinely curious cause I have heard this before. Of course it makes sense in the past when dying of cold was possible, but these days you just put on better clothes and sit inside with the ovens on. So I don't get this "cold weather builds character' bullshit, it's not like there is a life struggle here or even close to it.

Das rite. Northern european countries tend to be well off. If anything growing up in a shit hole 3rd world country builds a charater

We had zero days of that awful brown slush this year. Not much snow either, but it's either snowy and frozen, or it starts raining and everything gets washed away in a couple of hours. Oddly convenient.

I love that kind of climate

cold weather builds character if you wagecuck outside like me. Only do part time now because of school but 8-10 hours outside in the snow is pretty fucking annoying in the long term

Feel miserable because snow accumulation recently is ridiculous compared to pic related.
70 cm and above.

>this much snow
>much

You little baby you

>you will never take a look out of your commieblock's window and see this much snow

Huh, what kind of clothing and temperatures are we talking about where the cold weather is a problem? I live in Lofoten and work as a fisherman so I know what cold is, but unless you are fixing antennas in the North with heavy wind you are not going to experience a particularly cold climate.

Literally just good clothing is all you need to handle temperatures.

Snow is nice. And summer is nice as well.
Having seasons is the best.

Norrland, but I don't doubt that as a fisherman you have it harder

Where brother?
Jokkmokk here.
Got some warmer days coming up here.

Currently Kiruna, I'm tired of winter

A little too big for me Kiruna but nice nature around there.
Why not move down south if you don't like winters? Got a sister down in Norrköping, she said they've had about 10 days of snow in total this winter so far.

>Why not move down south
Not a big fan of sharia law

Then move to the countryside, any smaller town, Gotland etc etc..
Or have you completely fallen for the Sup Forums memes?

I just want dont live in this little city

>sharia law
He said south not middle east.
Stop larping. There is no Sharia law in Sweden.
Also Kiruna is Norrbotten not Norrland..
Someone from there would know that.

But I do it every fucking morning

At Shirakawagô in Japan which is world heritage.
I could shit poop on the snow and cover snow on it.

When i work as promoter year ago, i walked the whole city by few months
This job was great, i see my home town from new points of view, but now when i sometimes look at hundreds of photo which i take now, i miss that times
I'm only 19, its my last year of study in college, i only meet one cute girl, whose later will break my heart, my parents not yet abandoned me, i have money to buy something i want, and most important, i have reasons and desire to live
Now i dont have family, i still love girl whose say that she dont want even to see me, 1 my friend die at Donbass, 2 more now go there, and only one stay with me in this little мyхocpaнcк but he in depression too

indian dream

EL diablo..

;_;

How come you know so many people that went to Donbass?

>like 4 days of snow so far this winter
>literally never went below zero in januari
>one day of snow forecasted which will immediately melt
JUST

fellow weather autists

Here, seasonable comfy temperatures.

>this much
That's what, like 3-4cm?

fuck off m8, freezing winters
>keeps out homeless people
>weeds out weak people who whine about minor inconveniences
>contains the worst kinds of bugs and other pestilence
>allows you to ice skate and play hockey without an expensive rink
>if anyone invades you at the wrong time, General Russian Winter will save you if you can hold out until she comes

frozen lands is god's own country

underrated kielbasa

>keeps homeless people out
Bullshit, they all go into my cities library and stink the place up. The combination of heated building and the BO is so fucking disgusting. We need to upgrade our ventilation system.

Damn europeans and their thick skin. I might be a frozen meat if i live there. 21C is cold enough for me

Yes I'm sure the 4 homeless people who go to your library compares to the entire tent cities outside Los Angeles and San Francisco, where you can bike for 5-10 minutes down one road and not be out of the encampment.

Amen. Not even the coldest day.