>kissless
>handholdless
>hugless
>virgin
Stop complaining.

How do you not get a root in brazil

To remind me why I'm alive.

It's illegal to uproot trees there

read the stoics and start thinking like a man instead of a self commiserating brat.

just wait a bit longer

lmao, young one

t.31 yo wizard

The only times I've kissed girls was when playing the spinning bottle game in middle school. But I've held hands and been hugged to death by hot girls before, because they thought I was super cute. Shame I never tried to make a move on them, and I don't stand a chance anymore now as a 20 year-old manlet.

30 yo khv here blah blah blah
i am literally tired of having to tell you people how pointless your complaining is
it's not really shameful and it won't kill you, if you feel sad it's because there is something else wrong with you, like wanting validation for getting sex and so on

the society is a sex pandering machine anyway it's not like you are endangering humanity or something

no point, user.
just do it!

You say that like its too late

>tfw 26 and only handholdless

what does holding hands feel like?

taste like salty coins

shit
t. dry hands

Bag of sand

I heard Brazilians lose their virginity at the age of 8.

>20
Um, try 25 sweetie.

>feel and taste are the same sensation

What are you, an inse-
>sees flag
oh

>21
>kissed, held hands, got hugged, got dick sux'd
>still virgin
>still unhappy
those small things like hugging and holding hands are meaningless in eyes of girls when you're virgin past 16

How many girls have you asked on date last year? Checkmate virgins!

Ask me again when you're 27

>18
>no new friends since middle school
>losing all old friends
>khv forever

How the he'll do you not get porked in Brazil?
There's no video games or any other nerd shit to distract you, and the women will fuck anything that moves.

I lost all of those at the same time when I was 20 but if your only goals in life are to hold hands and have sex with someone in this degenerate world then you need to sort out your priorities mate. You don't want just sex do you, you want love and care, you need to go out for that, get some hobby where you'd meet someone like minded, even if it's on internet. But I don't think that playing games will be good enough. If you want just sex and physical contact, get a hooker.

If I were you I'd focus on improving some skill or learning something. Losing virginity might calm you down that you have one less thing to worry about or something like that but it actually won't make stuff easier if you have some other underlying problems.

I'm a kissless 20-year old virgin too, my birthday was just last month.

It hit me really hard but I have older friends who told me that after a while you just stop caring about being a virgin and you start focusing on yourself.

As long as you're not all of these:
>Autistic
>Talentless
>Obese
>NEET
>Ugly
>Socially Awkward
>Depressed

At the same time there is still hope for you.

If you want to feel better, I lost my virginity at 21, with the only girl I've ever kissed.
But the truth is, I wish I was a virgin until today.

>next month is my birthday
>19 years old
>kissless handholdness hugless virgin
Can you tell me what I should do now so I one year I am not in your situation?
I would like to make love to a beautiful woman and be asleep with her but I fear I may not be a good boyfriend.

Same age, same traits. Hello, bro.

16 usually. Most of my friends and me lost it at that age.

It's better to be a virgin than to know the disappointment of putting your penis into a vagina. At least you have the dream, non-virgies are all dead inside because they know how silly it is to put your penis in a vagina.

>How many girls have you asked on date last year?
Zero, lol.
Actually I don't even like anyone, don't know what's wrong with me.
But actually there were a girl who showed me some simpathy and... Damn. Maybe I should go talk to her. Add her on VK or something. We both will graduate the uni this year and since we learn on different faculties won't see each other again.

You're unironically a lowT soyboy. Check your hormones, you can fix it while you're still young

Two of my roomies lost it at around 17, I know for sure one girl and one man also lost it around 16. On the other hand I'm sure a lot of nerd girls and weeb boys still haven't lost it by the end of high school. And we must strive a careful path when evaluating one's loss of virginity, for people are inclined to sometimes falsely boast about it in public.

Problem solving 101
1. Understand the problem
2. Identify the root cause
3. Develop a plan addressing the root cause
4. Execute and then adapt plan until issue is solved
5. Profit

today is my birthday too, op, 24 yo

also relationshipless, only kissed some random girls

the most intimate thing you will ever experience