Population of 1.2 BILLION

>population of 1.2 BILLION
>No medals
>AT ALL
LOL

POO IN LOO

arent most of them vegetarians? no wonderthey suck at athletics.

>competition and the Olympic spirit it's all that counts, vrishna

>NORTH KOREA has more medals than India

Stupid India HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

>tfw spill meat on penis

North Korea is doing better than the country hosting the Olympics.

The Olympics are not relevant, the world cup is

"Things you say when you're in 25th place"

>Hosts the olympics
>25th

It's like not getting laid at your own party.

Indians are genetically inferior when it comes to athletics to literally every race. Indians are about as strong as the average spic. Indians are only good for accounting

>that pic

what the hell

>7-1

I live in the place that hosted the world cup 2 years ago and is now hosting the olympics. The people here are not excited at all for the olympics, during the world cup the whole country literally stoped, I have class when Brazil plays this would never happen on the world cup (Even if it weren't in Brazil)
Dude you created soccer and you don't have a single world cup, that's what I call being a cuck
5 world cups

>7-1

We have 1 World Cup retard.

7-1

probably FtM bong

>M-MUH SOUR GRAPES
>7-1
Brazil is shit lmao

That's cute, all you need is 4 more to have the same amount we have

they have probably lost by a combined total less than you did in 7-1

>street shitting will be added in 2020

For me to believe that your comment on soccer is relevant your country needs to at least have one world cup
fuck off burguer

>literal monkey thinking his asshurt opinion matters to anyone
Also, 7-1.

who did brazil lose to?

Hope it wasn't a cuck place like sweden

What happened Germany?

kek
Hope that when sharia is enforced in the UK shitposting will be forbid and Sup Forums will be a blocked website because of islamophobia

7-1 :^)

football is the worst sport to exist

(both sports called football)

I wonder where Russia would be if dozens of their athletes weren't disqualified.

>village gets 1 hour of internet a month
>uses it to shitpost about his superiors

All died in the war

We're doing shit at Rio yet still somehow 14th place

>only 4m population

The fuck is the rest of the world up to

Your country is a joke
At least here the murder rates are nigger killing niggers and rapists gets killed by the population, by the police or by other criminals in jail
In the UK the police don't do anything about child molesters because they are too afraid of being called islamophobes
Fucking joke

If you've ever visited India you'd understand why they're completely incapable of any amazing feat.

The whole country is basically a shit hole with spots of nice things built by other countries and then ruined by the Indians using them. The British established most of their infrastructure that the Indians still use today. The fucked up part is it's not as if India is utilizing this stuff. It's like a long lost civilization of intelligent people went extinct and now monkeys are living among the ruins. The road system which they're modeling after England has no street markings or road signs/lights. So you have what is essentially the equivalent of a high population city's sidewalks except now with cars. Intersections are a disaster. You have people going the wrong way down one way streets. The higher castes that own Porsches, Maseratis, Mercedes, etc. drive just like everyone else. On the way home from that God forsaken place I watched one next to me kicking up mud and then hit a woman holding a baby.

Take the corporate buildings being erected there by other countries. They're large, modern, and nice looking. But they're built right next to slums, garbage, and feral animals. It's like these other countries put these offices there thinking they would improve the surrounding area to accommodate the lifestyle only to find out a month later the inside reeks of stale BO and curry.

The point I'm getting at is India doesn't engage with the rest of the world. They take from it and inject their own awful, twisted culture into whatever they can. So as soon as they're thrown into the Olympics where everything is standardized they just crumble.

7-1