Eternal friendship between Greece and Denmark?

Eternal friendship between Greece and Denmark?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-sae-rim-mun-s-nipple-c7mh82q/answers/new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the future of Europe rests in the hands of Greeks and Danes

>First contact between Danes and Greeks dates back from the 4th century BC, when Greek merchant Pytheas went to Denmark.

I slept and forgot to post about friendship lol
Give us a king again pls

wtf what happened since i was gone?
we are friends with greeks now?

You and your dynasty can suck a fat one

I recently went to see the Gundestrup cauldron, a 1st century Danish vessel depicting Greek mythology.

Super interesting stuff.

You got the last one because the British didn't want to be kings of Greece and you didn't care about the other candidates.
Truly we are fated to be connected.

I agree, monarchy is a disease

>Truly we are fated to be connected.
Too bad americants and their monarchy hating regimes hated Danish Kings

Friendly, honest reminder to not trust the d*Neoids. They are the jews of Scandinavia and backstabbed Sweden while we were out fighting Russia, Norway, Poland, Lithuania, and the Tatars at the same time. They still lost though and didn't even manage to reclaim the clay we took from them. If you want to enter a friendship with the d*Ne, beware.

Every Scandi I have met has told me to avoid the Swed because you are like the germanic Jew. I will hede this advice instead of yours because Sweden is evil and likes dandolo.

>I'm gonna ignore history and listen to butthurt people that were conquered by Swedes because it's not like they are biased or anything

The butthurt-making brothers of European football championships

Indeed, now I am going to trust the swede because he is obviously vey nice to greece and never tries to do tricks against us online

grug no like man who speak truth

Some facts about Danes after the year 1300:
>Gains power through merchant leagues
>Are basically merchants like jews
>tries to defeat Sweden for 600 years, fail miserably every time
>forced to watch while their former servants rise up and form the Swedish Empire, conquering Estonia, Latvia, Finland, parts of Norway, Russia and Germany
>Tries to backstab their own brothers during our greatest time of need
>still fail
At this point, it is arguable whether or not the d*Ne is human at all

1992!

What are you planning on doing to these innocent Greeks? What devilish torture do you have in store for them, demon?

2004!

Ah so it isn't just us that you hate

>>tries to defeat Sweden for 600 years, fail miserably every time

Last time I checked the last 2 times you got any territory out of us it was due to the Germans stepping in and saying "Ye I know they lost, but they put p a really good fight, you should hand over some territory to them or we'll be real mad".

>both danes and greeks have been cucked by germans
More similarities.

>the crypto-kraut tries to blaim krauts for his own defeats

I like Greeks which is why I am trying to warn you about entering a relationship with the scourge of mankind, the eternal d*Neoimutoid

>I like Greeks
This is a swedish trick I know it they have warned me

the swedish butthurt over danes I see one this board is seriously unreal, do you guys not have jobs or families you need to tend to?

>Swedes lose war
>Still gains land
>Somehow tries to convince everyone else we're the tricky ones.

This is why no one like you Sweden.
That and the constant nagging.

It is indeed a trick.
Never trust a Swede.

There is a historical saying in Denmark that has sadly died out that goes something like "Denmark has 3 foreign policy problems, and they are all Germany"

We didn't backstab anyone you moron, you were always our enemies. I swear to god swedes have a serious victim complex.

>jobs
my job is to raise awareness of the d'Neoid

>family
my family was killed by danes during the Battle of Lund

Suit yourself. I warned you

You were always the aggressors, we never tried to conquer Denmark, we usually went east to conquer, or to germany. Danes can't into war and everybody in Scandinavia knows it, you have a nasty tendency to lose even when you outnumber the enemy. Now you are trying to make the Greeks fight your wars for you? Is that your plan?

I will conquer them and lose them multiple times!

How do I know that I can trust you?

now compare those dead soldiers to all the scanians that sweden genocided during the swedification.
swedes are truly violent subhumans, always trying to make danes look bad and hide their history of genocide and subjugation.

here's an example of what the kind-hearted humanitarian superpower sweden we all know and love is capable of:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk
>They laid the bound servant on the ground, stuck a wooden wedge into his mouth, and poured into his belly a bucket full of foul manure water, which they called a Swedish Drink.

let's not forget the classic:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
>During the wars the Commonwealth lost approximately one third of its population as well as its status as a great power. According to Professor Andrzej Rottermund, manager of the Royal Castle in Warsaw, the destruction of Poland in the deluge was more extensive than the destruction of the country in World War II. Rottermund claims that Swedish invaders robbed the Commonwealth of its most important riches, and most of the stolen items never returned to Poland. Warsaw, the capital of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, was completely destroyed by the Swedes, and out of a pre-war population of 20,000, only 2,000 remained in the city after the war. According to the 2012 Polish estimates, financial losses of Poland are estimated at four billion złotys. Swedish invaders completely destroyed 188 cities and towns, 81 castles, and 136 churches in Poland.

trust a swede, prepare to bleed

You don't, you just have to take risks here. Such is life when you are dealing with d*Neoids, it's do or die.

what the fuck is this swedish guy's problem

And what have you done?

hereditary butthurt about danes is a major social problem in sweden, it's unfortunately an incurable disease and leads to mental retardation.

>trust a swede, prepare to bleed
Trust a dane, feel the pain

Danes and Jews teaming up. Coincidence? No, they are natural allies.

Warned others about the Danish scourge, personally spit into d*Neoid drinks at pubs, etc

>You were always the aggressors, we never tried to conquer Denmark

>Guys we're just marching across the ice to say hi.

>Danes and Jews teaming up. Coincidence? No, they are natural allies.

Our finest moment in a hundred years was saving our jews Sweden.

I know that most of you are muslim at this point, but some of us still remember our history.

Seems to me the swede is trying to do tricks

>The Swedish king, however, was not content with his stunning victory, and at the Privy Council held at Gottorp on July 7, Charles X Gustav resolved to wipe his inconvenient rival from the map of Europe. Without any warning, in defiance of international treaty, he ordered his troops to attack Denmark-Norway a second time.

swedes always lying and making themselves out as poor victims of oppression, disgusting.

>Guys we're just marching across the ice to say hi.
War never changes. We did what we had to do in order to repel the danish scourge.

Trusting danes will be the death of you

I am just going back to where I was and not trust anyone everyone is evil it seems

The d*Ne is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a merchant, German, tyrant, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a backstabbing, good-for nothing traitor and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrieks out: "JAEEEG HAAA BLEEAAVAT OPPDEECKTAHH"- Anonymous Swedish infantry officer during the Great Northern War

>But call him a backstabbing, good-for nothing traitor and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is
To be fair that isn't a very nice thing to do to anyone :(

Greece, you are being manipulated.
We are friends.

We are friends.

Sometimes the truth must out. Do you see those wounded Finns in the picture? That is the work of the Dane, forcing the Swedish army to pull the garrisons from Finland to Skåne instead, resulting in Russians raiding the Finnish countryside. That is what happens when you put your faith in the creature known as the dane. It is said that the danes are the descendants of the trolls of ancient Norse mythology, as evil as they are ugly.

Nice double-manipulation, making the Greek believe that I am in fact the one who is manipulating him. I can see that they taught you well in manipulation-school

But we are friends.

Pay denbts

The xenos, r*Botoid homo Dunensis knows no friends. A friend for the d*Ne is merely an opportunity, a back to put a rusty, filthy dagger in.

FUUUUUUUCKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFF

I hate to say I told you so, but

Counter point: The denbt is not predominatly to us. In fact it is mostly German denbt.
Do we care about German money? No. Do we care about cheesing off the Germans by helping others? Yes.

Therefore we should not care about debts.

Here we see the homo Dunensis engaging in talk about money, his second favorite past-time, towered over only by his all-time favorite: putting daggers into exposed backs.

Bornholm cause cancerous levels of map gore at this point, can't we fucking buying from them or something?

I have zero respect for Greece, they've pissed away their great legacy and have practically made shiftlessness the central tenet of their culture.
Germany is also our primary export market and quite frankly if it meant that Danish farmers could sell 0.5% more butter to the German then I wouldn't care if the German army marched into Greece in force, executed half the population and took the denbts by force

Just as I predicted

t. kristian tyrann

I feel as if you aren't taking the prospect of cheesing off the Germans seriously.

You are also making a Swede happy. Are these acceptable conditions to you?

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-sae-rim-mun-s-nipple-c7mh82q/answers/new.html

proxy sw*de detected

>be d*Neoid
>pretend to be proxy Swede
>write nasty things
aha, another one of your plots I see. But was getting caught a part of your plan?

kill yourself subhuman