Can you say nigger/negroe/neger in your country and not get fired/arrested/banned from the society?

Can you say nigger/negroe/neger in your country and not get fired/arrested/banned from the society?

Austria
Yes, but it's still kinda awkward to say with black people around but i still use it

yes black people is so powerful here

our default word for blacks is néger so nobody cares

Sometimes with the word 'neger'. Nigger would definitely not be acceptable.

nobody cares here because there are barely any niggers, i saw maybe 2 or 3 in my entire life
the word for a nigger would be czarnuch and if a nigger stole your bike you can go straight to the police and tell them that czarnuch stole your bike

yes, negro is how we call them

I've always used neger but apparently when I went to school in Amsterdam people started to get angry because I used that word so now I can't use it anymore in Amsterdam

same

same

Yeah

Yes, everyone saying "niger" about black people.

saying "neger" might get you some angry looks and comments, but it's not against the law. you probably shouldn't do it if you're a public figure, though.

Honestly, when you're around men it's usually not a problem.

If you say ''neger'' in front of women they'll never stop yapping about it.

Or PRETO

Yeah, but its weird

No, nobody says "niger" here, most people, especially the older ones don't even know that word.
People here use the word "negr" to refer to black people but unlike in the west it doesn't have any negative or insulting connotations here and is basically just short for "negroid".
The same way people here may use "mongol" to refer to any asians, not only to actual mongols, and again "mongol" is a shorter replacement for "mongoloid" in this case.

Yes, we are wypipo cunt, so negr is common to describe some monkey trying to look human.

I live surrounded by journalists, actors and the likes.

If I were to say neger here I'd be a social outcast and would have to move to one of the outer districts where the filthy working class and foreigners live.

Yes. Usually calls them negro. But my family calls them nigger. People would go crazy if they saw a negro (except for city people), it's like watching a rare animal in the zoo.

we call them 'neger' and it's one of the more polite words used

The polite term for black people here is blackskin. I wonder if it's better than negro.

You wouldn't get any negative response but nobody uses it. Serbia isn't racist to black people

You could go around the city yelling nigger and almost no one would understand you.
This is supposedly by far the Latin american country with the best English level yet almost no one speaks English to and advanced + level. Let's not even talk about the horrendous pronunciation.

Negro is Spanish for black so yes

Ay hol up so you be sayin they were CZARnuchs?

We use Negr it's not considered offensive.

Yes, We do not have a difference between black and nigger. Negro is Black and Nigger in Spanish, so It is not offensive or considered offensive.

so not only you are a coward but you hate your own ppl, good job fag

Eh, it's not something you want to say outloud but we've not gotten into overdrive erasing it from our culture.

The slave trade still gets called the "negro trade" (traite négrière), there's also a delicacy called "little negroes" (petits nègres) and Christie's famous book which got renamed "And then there were none" is still called "Ten little negroes" here.

Yes, Tsars were niggers.

Oh woe is me! I'm surrounded by mentally disabled retards in a city district that is known for it. You have no idea how unterable, annoying and toxic your precious bumsti Fans are. Literally the same mentality as Hungarian slave laborers. Be glad you live around normal folk.

Sure
Negro is the name of the african race

KEKED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAJAJAJAJJAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABNAAJAHHAHAHAHAAJ

cucked*

It has no racist meaning rooted in it
It just means "Black man"

no
because negr is race name. Nothing wrong with it

yes i do think so
i remember the first time we had a muslim kid in school people would ask him if he liked "nigga music"

Yes

Since there isn't an equivalent word and negro simply means black, sure.

yes

Negro just means black. We use the word with that one dude who is darker than average, or the few actual colomboafricans who don't live in the pacific coast.
It's generally endearing. To be arrested for racism you have to fire a black person and scream insults at them such as "none of you people ever work". We had a blackface comedy duo who were forced to stop, so they just painted their faces with the Colombian flag instead.