He hasn't mentioned where he gets his vocabulary from

He hasn't mentioned where he gets his vocabulary from

When joe rogan asked him what cuck means or cucked he said he originally made up the term

Also uses every single Sup Forums Sup Forums terms you can think of

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/culture-wars/my-fanbase-is-enormous-banned-by-facebook-mini-milo-basks-in-newfound-fame/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

delet this hetero

Who gives a fuck about some fag taking credit for user work, he's our proxy anyway.

no shit he gets his material from here

no shit he doesn't want to tell people that

if he does, next morning:

>milo confirmed for neo-nazi fascist etc etc Sup Forums pol etc etc etc

>see flag
>just another aussie shit posting

nothing to see here, move along folks.

I wish this fucking subversive faggot would just die of aids already.

he is a case study of what would happen if a contrarian Sup Forumstard learned how to use the gaycard for media attention.

Sup Forums didn't make the word cuckold, it was literally made by Shakespeare

We also got a tranny aswell now, look up Blaire White.

nice
would bang

Gas this traitor jew

Protrump my ass
His website just did the false poll bullshit too

With jews, you lose

He used to post his own threads here, don't know if he still does.

>What's a coalburner

He posted about a week ago.

That's New Zealand you fucking idiot

Whats the difference cunt?
Your both white apologist cuckolds, you disgrace the anglosphere.

And? It's not that big of a secret that he goes on Sup Forums. I've personally seen a lot of posts that were clearly him.

Not all jews are bad user, they are just genetically more prone to being manipulate and sneaky. Milo is being manipulate and sneaky for us

gross

would gas

He's the reason why floods and earthquakes came down on humanity. He truly is a giant cuck faggot

Like the place isn't already shit enough, you want a bunch of burn out Rogan listeners coming by, too?

Go stone some sluts, Ali.

Go back to fucking your goat Muhammad

Suck my dick beta virgins

He comes on here, this place isn't secret guys.

Liberals I know post this shit on facebook all the time like cucks.

>proxy
No, he's a leech riding Sup Forums for attention. He also happens to be a degenerate that lost his virginity in a gangbang at the ripe age of 12.

>for us
For himself, you mean. He's just latched on to controversy because it gets him attention.

please someone in the US shoot Milo so we're finally over with that sad clown

>faggot gets rich off parroting everything he finds on this board

Kikes gonna kike

He didn't want to reveal his powerlevel. Being linked to this site on your resume is professional suicide. See: moot.

But in more relaxed environment he corrected a guy talking about meme frog that he has a name, and to call him Pepe, so who knows.

Fuck off milo and gas yourself.

Milo is a traitor poz faggot that needs to gtfo.

He plays at both sides just for money.

Don't get mad just because you've only ever had intercourse with animals and direct family

Lets kill his carrer. I am sick of this faggot betraying us.

Gas his carrer POVERTY NOW

>But in more relaxed environment he corrected a guy talking about meme frog that he has a name, and to call him Pepe, so who knows.
AHAHA I remember that. Dave Rubin asked "What's with the frog picture" and Milo told "That's Pepe. You're too old to get it."

This was one of the first places he came back when GG broke out. He actually thought GG was all about harassing women until he came here, so it doesn't surprise me that he doesn't lurk here to keep his finger on the pulse of Trumps campaign or thoughts on the current SJW trends.

>the only person who isn't a (((Milocuck))) pledditor is an arab

You should invite Milo over to your country and give him a "Pakistani welcome."

For the most part I like him but he is retarded on a few things he says.

>He also happens to be a degenerate that lost his virginity in a gangbang at the ripe age of 12.

That's kinda hot.

You're kinda a faggot

Fuck GG because without it Sup Forums harbour wouldn't happen and we wouldn't have so many redditors.

Plus those gators backstabbed us beccause "Sup Forums is ebil nazis and Sup Forums is not sexist"

Yeah, no wonder you faggots lost. You cut ties with every ally you had.

Tacocaust when?

agreed

Not even remotely true. If you can't see that something about losing your virginity to a bunch of old hairy sweaty men is extremely hot in a non-sexual way you're autistic.

you're whole country should be made glass

go back to JihadieChan

Ok when you put it that way you're right.

he probably thinks of himself as a fabulous gay hitchens

Go back to (((reddit))) you JIDF

He is one of tye few here that isn't a #Silo4Milo

It's called Rules 1 and 2 newfaggot

I am the Milo now
heatst.com/culture-wars/my-fanbase-is-enormous-banned-by-facebook-mini-milo-basks-in-newfound-fame/