/trek/ - Star Trek General

Thread topic - How could there be war crimes, when there wasn't any war?

>came in late into the occupation
>tried to lessen the workload of all the bajorans
>gave more food and comforts to them
>repay him by committing terrorist attacks and blowing cardassian civvies.
>numerous attempts on his life

Dumb smelly bajorans are nothing but crazed muslims tbqh.

Reminder that Geordi got just as fat as Riker

So did Riker actually fuck that alien to try to escape from the hospital? What do you think their sexual organs are like?

HE DIDNT "FUCK" HER

RIKER WAS RAPED

Can Data get fat?

Yes

And they had no fingers, more like pig's feet. So I assume they have spiral-shaped penis and vaginas.

He can make his hair grow or go grey, anf give himself wrinkles. So I assume so.

He gets bloated if he doesn't clear his cache.

He has an inflatable thing to stop him sinking I remember that from somewhere

>RASPBERRY HEAVEN yorokobi no nami, tadayou mama ni HEAVEN... RASPBERRY HEAVEN hitomi tojite, kobune wa doko ni nagareru no! RASPBERRY HEAVEN! Dakishimetakute, tanoshii yume no HEAVEN... RASPBERRY HEAVEN, I'm COMING BACK TO YOU! Rakuen ni hana... Utsukushiku... Kimi to futari... Futari de aimashou...

Oh snap

Watching the first episode of TNG season 7 and Beverley is a pretty competent starship captain

Who knew

What do you think

why is Data so qt

speaking of

why are you so obsessed with an arab Data bootleg

Bashir doing those calculations in his head and shit was so blatant

There isn't even a single statue of him on Bajor, can you believe it?

Is Duet the best Season 1 episode of any Star Trek series? Signs point to yes.

Can we just shitpost about how dogshit Discovery is going to be? I'll start.

Discovery is going to be dogshit.

I liked DS9 "Progress". Where Kira has to eventually burn that guy's house down to make him leave, because post-occupation the needs pof the many outweigh the needs of the few

Man, The Wounded was such a great episode, I love the way it shows a grittier side of Star Trek and the war with the Cardassians, and I'm looking forward to finally watching DS9 in a bit. When they sing "The Minstrel Boy" at the end it really affects me.

t. non American
Is something only people that understand freedom can appreciate: a benevolent master is still a master.

Star Trek Discovery is going to be a gigantic pile of steaming horse shit

Because he has autism pls no bully

Siddig hated the whole genetic engineering subplot. I'm not a fan of it either. I understand why they did it, and it makes the fact that he didn't become valedictorian more interesting, but it also takes away from a lot of his accomplishments as well.

Man, if you like Fed-Cardie shit you are in for a wild ride

Voyager s07e05 ~34:00.
The doctor is kidnapped and sold to a hospital where patients are treated poorly. The doctor's program is controlled by the hospital allocator which transfers the doctor's hologram to his patients and tells him how much time he has to treat each one.
At ~34:00 minutes the computer transfers him to a different location and then immediately after in the same scene the doctor has his holo emitter on his arm. If his hologram just appeared how would he already have the emitter on his arm??

very cute.
>but it also takes away from a lot of his accomplishments as well.
that was one of my biggest problems with that storyline. the other was everyone constantly reminding the audience that 'you see, as you are genetically engineered bla bla' like they were a bunch of autists who would forget this shitty characterization.

I mean, what are we to believe, that this is a magic holoemitter, or something? Ha ha, boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

With the disrespectful way they treated Garak when he attended that conference, they really are just scum.

>Computer, execute file "Star Trek Discovery" under category "Good Star Trek Series".
>There are no such files under that category, Captain.

I also think it took a lot away from his devolpment as a stary eyed naive young doctor wanting to do "frontier medicine", to the gritty and more somber figure he was by S6

Why would they treat a plain and simple tailor with any special concern?

Cunt, I still expect a picture of Terry in a sheer top to be signed by Siddig

You made a deal with this general. And you WILL keep it.

Bashirfaggot is a trap
They're still my favorite Trekposter and make every thread fun

>tfw the Enterprise theme song grows on you

The second version is great

Maybe they beam the emitter to where they transfer the programme.

Vulcans
>mind meld
>hypnotic suggestion
>can project their consciousness
>can read the environment
>can resist poison
>can control other people
>can shoot their autism and kill people

Romulans
>nothing

Does every Star Trek thread have to be about DS9 or Discovery?

Don't get me wrong, I really liked DS9 and am eager to experience STD but it just seems like every single trekthread is about one or the other and the ones that aren't about these shows don't hit bump limit.

Because they needed an outlet for their hate and Garak was the only Cardassian they could con into attending. He went in good faith for a debate, only to be met with a circus.

Fuck Bajor.

>am eager to experience STD
m8...

I make them based on a post near the end of the previous one

Make an eye-catching post about another series at around 280 posts and it might be the net OP

Captain try expanding the search parameters to include "unnecessary", " cashgrab" and "utter shite".

Me too.

we can talk about Voyager and how much difficulty I am having getting through season 2 (first time watcher). How did the rest of you get through it? or if you liked it, I am curious to know if it was the first Trek series you ever saw and that's why you are more lenient with it. Because I'm not feeling it at all and am wondering if I should just skip it for now and finish TOS first before the Discovery shitshow.

Try saying something about something else maybe. Laughing at Voyager always gets a few replies.

What was Acoochiemoya supposed to be? His deity? The password for that E-bong he used?

Reminder Dukat did nothing wrong apart from not liking Garak.

The fake Native American who helped develop Star Trek is also worth a good laugh

Sisko has this weird energy, like he's barely containing himself from slapping everyone he shares a scene with

What gives? What he told to act like an escaped mental patient?

>tfw Enterprise is just one very long episode of Quantum Leap

Can I get Terry Farrell to sign a picture of her own titties and I get Siddig to sign my titties instead?

I don't know if Andy is going to be there but he is getting what ever other tit Sid doesn't.

You said doubles picked what you get him to sign. Doubles was a pic of Terry 's titties - the deal is struck

If doubles, you get Terry to sign a dragon dildo.

tippity toppity kek
10/10 post, but I only heard Bashir's voice in my head singing along to the original track

that's your brain on hard drugs like weed

can someone start a new thread

In 257 posts, sure

>Lost control of Terok Nor more than once

Andy has a ponytail now?

Romulans
>Sneaky breaky

*blocks your path*

>this reminds me of the Next Generation episode where...

Why do people dislike Encounter at Farpoint anyway? It's a nice introduction episode and has some cool scenes like the trial.

It's just the overall goofiness that the first season has. But I think it's comfy.

It's Q at his absolute worst. Now that's not poor John De Lancie's fault, Gene demanded an omnipotent alien be added at the last moment so it's basically two separate stories meshed together.

Plus fuck Bones

I will always remember it for the force field made of Dr Mario pills.

I love whenever Mike starts talking about star trek. Jay normally has no idea what he's talking about.

Was it ever explained why the Enterprise often traveled at stupidly unnecessary speeds like warp 2 or 3?

>it's a Kira pretends to be a hooker and Miles is her pimp episode

I love you DS9

What would be the first non-sex related program you would load up on the holodeck?

There are non-sexual holodeck programs?

>no sexual holodeck program

NANI?

What are your real names and addresses?

DS9 second season. Suddenly there are Black Bajorans.

wew

>tfw no vulcan and romulan gfs

Vulcans are frigid bitches

Romulans are the true waifus

I don't think I'd load up a sex-related program for days.
>join O'Brien and Bashir on adventures during the Punic Wars
>1980 USA USA USA hockey game against commies
>Mount Everest and K2 with safety protocols on so they could be done without oxygen tanks or worry about dying
>ski program where you can instantly be back at the top of the mountain every time you reach the bottom without waiting in line for the chair lift
>programs where you can fire tank cannons and other really loud explosive devices with no ill consequence
>programs set during the Age of Sail (I guess these might end up being sex-related)
>load up Philip K. Dick and talk to him about his exegesis

Romulans have a cloak

....and Reman slaves that we never see or hear about outside of Nemesis that make a gigantic ship with some bullshit radiation we never heard of before or since.

Nemesis is garbage.

Sexuality is a normal part of life. Even if I were running an adventure simulation there would be parts where you could fit a blowjob.

Vulcans only suppress their emotions, they aren't frigid.

Nuns suppress their sexuality too

Doesn't make them virgins

>Sisko's son wants to race-mix with Bajoran skanks

>it's a "Dukat skypes Kira at 3am to tell her he fucked her mom for 20 years" episode
>it's a "Dukat scams 100 bajorans into worshiping the devil just so he can fuck the bajoran wives" episode
>it's a "Dukat goes undercover as a bajoran and fucks the bajoran pope" episode
Was Damar the only Cardassian that didnt have bajorfever?

I hope you people like 'em long.

>it's a "Dukat scams 100 bajorans into worshiping the devil just so he can fuck the bajoran wives" episode
as shit as that storyline was, the reveal that the kid the one Bajoran chick had was half-Spoonhead was hilarious. Dukat's face was great.
>it's a "Dukat goes undercover as a bajoran and fucks the bajoran pope" episode
also, out of all the shitty things the writers made Dukat do in the last ~2 seasons, this is the one I actually liked the most. He and Winn had some great scenes together and it made me wonder why we never had those two meet up before.

I liked both of those episodes I just thought it was funny how much he loved banging cardassians.

Over-the-top Devil Dukat is still an entertaining villain.

A persistent simulation of a work of fiction I like. Not simply a retelling of known tales, but a dynamic world environment where the computer generates thematically coherent new content so I can explore and go off the beaten path.

Imagine loading up Pokemon Trainer, or adventuring in Tamriel.

>liking Bajor episodes

Kira realises she's the enemy now and then burns a guy's house down to make him submit

It was a great episode

Why havent there been any good trek games in the past 20 years?

kek

>it's a Kira and Miles almost fall in love but it's presented in a very funny and amiable way with a wholesome resolution
Such a comfy show

Elite Force came out 17 years ago.

No it wasn't. It was boring and dull. Worse yet it was on Bajor staring Bajorans.

>No it wasn't. It was boring and dull.

Fortunately you're wrong

I bet you hate Lwaxana Troi episodes too

>Let's burn down this habitable moon and kill all life on it for our energy supply instead of using the uninhabited one.
Cardis should've never left.

>its a keiko keeps forcing miles and kira to do stuff alone together, completely oblivious to the fact that they're both horny af and kira is carrying his child episode

Daddy would be so proud.

Yes, because I have good taste.

You are wrong, but that's ok

(((we))) forgive you

Lwaxana is pleb filter
prove me wrong

>a fucking wooden spaceship
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

*breaths in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe it is because I am on the spectrum but Sisko just seems like someone with strong moral values who goes into tough guy mode when he meets someone who is basically a massive cunt according to his standards. It seems fitting for a starfleet officer who has been sent to the boonies to deal with all sorts of bad types. It has to be someone who understands how the real world works and doesn't "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and go off on a tirade like Picard when something triggers him, while at the same time someone who doesn't like it or respect it.