ENDTOWN 08/10/2016

>Shit's too real bro...

Wally is a sucker for any cloaca he finds.

I just want to get off Aaron's wild ride at this point.

I'm reminded of the bone-fields you inevitably find outside vault entrances in the Fallout series. Poor, lingering bastards who were just too late, but had the misfortune to not die in the blast itself.

Your here forever nigguh

N E W W A I F U
E
W
W
A
I
F
U

So is it just mimics fucking with Wally at this point?

Some nice boots in panel 4. I say take 'em, guy won't be walkin' no more.

rip in peace Wally

inb4 more Marx ruse cruise

Wally is a total bro.

She's gonna be dead next uodate.

I wonder if it's intentional that she looks like Kirbee.

I bet whoever is behind this like jerking people around.

Did somebody say more Marx?

>Turtle lady witnessed everyone in the shelter get squashed by debris
>Miraculously survives just to slowly die alone surrounded by a pile of bloody corpses

>Holly get's VIP Doc pass
>She had it "worse" than everyone

She just fucking died.

It's amazing how people like Marx have their very own smile that makes you wanna throttle them that much harder

Obligatory

It's apparent that whatever sent him to holies past isn't just faking the whole thing, but it's obviously not real. Just wished they would explain why they are putting so much effort into hollies past and if Marx is involved which is the only answer we have, how he's doing this.

Wally: "why does every waifu I touch die!"

I knew that it was gonna be exactly like this.

Why does it have to be like this?

Are you ready for some feels?

It was just as bad for both.

Maybe she took her iodine tablets.

Yeah, Holly lives which is more than other characters, but mutation and civilian ordinance did ruin her abit.

So she had it worse than some people but not as bad as people who died. Kind of a crap shoot of suck.

>the badge is completely white

Don't worry bruh... It's all an illusion.

His first warning stricke

Guys, we're going to get Schisms soon if this illusion doesn't end.
They said that Schisms were common in the early days and this is early as it gets.

Do all Schisms go JimGod?
We're going to find out.

>Implying dying is the worse thing to happen here.
>Dying from falling down an elevator shaft is worse than going insane and shot to death in the Schism Syndrome riots or starve for five years to be killed in a riot because a woman made breast milk cake.

>Do all Schisms go JimGod?
No, they don't Jim was just a special case. Normally it's described as going feral

>Do all Schisms go JimGod?
>We're going to find out.
No. Jim was a special case.

Sounds like it's going to be a wild elevator ride for Kirby and Chic, if they even made it.

At least Holly and Doc get the VIP treatment and can ride with Mr. Freeman and his amazing gun skills.

Question is, how is Wally to go down?

Good question. I was hoping regular elevators would be a wire pulley type. That way Wally can just rope downwards to catch up.
I can't seem to recall however if it even is the case and I'm too lazy to check.

Just what you'd expect from the master, Mr. Neathery.

...too soon?

th-thanks a-anyways

Too soon compadre, too soon...

No wires, aparently the elevators just go up and down somehow.
What if he just jumps? all those bodies could soft his fall...[/spoilers]

What could Marx be accomplishing with all this meddling?
What is his goal?

>implying this is marx's doings...

Lucranians son

>Kirbee sees Wally kissing Turtle girl

No one knows yet, we only know that he moves (or at least pretends to) all the pieces.

Maybe the freefall would cause Wally to exit the simulation for good. Wind blowing and him approaching a light at the end of the shaft, with a single tear coming up.

To not make this scenario too cliché and to balance things out, he suddenly hits the bottom of the ship and is greeted by Marx's stupid grin.

I mean his done fair share of his dickering when it comes to setting things up.Is he trying to prepare stuff for something worse than whats already happened?

Perhaps him jumping down the shaft could symbolize him falling in his dream?

>when it comes to setting things up

i honestly think that's the extent of his involvement in this flashback, dittos are showing us how he managed or which pieces he moved in order to successfully guarantee endtown's survival, but that's it... whoever is manipulating this flashback is unrelated to Marx in my opinion.

That reminds me, who is the ships captain now anyway?

>Is he trying to prepare stuff for something worse than whats already happened?
Mostly this, something big is going to happen and he it's going to use Endtown as his operation base

What if he really falls from the shaft breaking all his bones, and his last moments are him watching how the guy behind this uses the dittos to disguise as him to take his place?

>What if he really falls from the shaft breaking all his bones, and his last moments are him watching how the guy behind this uses the dittos to disguise as him to take his place?

Maybe the conspiracy goes even deeper and the operator of this simulation was disguised the whole time, watching.

He wanted to see how Wally looked like along with his personality to make the imitation unnoticeable

Who knows, after everyone teleporting out of it the ship wasn't mentioned till now.
Also, another interesting thing i have just remembered: was it ever explained how Wally and Holly managed to pass through the propeller blades?

I supposed that it was one of Marx tricks or maybe they just have luck and went between the blades in the right time.

This. I always figured they just got EXTREMELY lucky and went between the blades at the right time.

>one suffers for years

>the other suffers for minutes

Considering we are talking about Mary-sue Marx I don't found the idea that he was so smart that he calculate perfectly the exact moment when the blades would open a space to go throught crazy...

What is the endgame then?
Would it be infiltration of Endtown?

Who would profit from it?
I'm going on a limb and say that [spoilers]Sarah Battle is taking a long and drawn out revenge on Wally.
I hope that bitch stays KIA tough.

Okay, what lesson is THIS one gonna teach him, since that seems to be a theme with Wally?

>What is the endgame then?
>Would it be infiltration of Endtown?
>Who would profit from it?
Remember that Endtown has many secrets by itself like the magic fountain, plus our misterious guy maybe wants to get closer to Marx. The question would be if Holly was just a mere casuality or she has a purpose in his goals or maybe Wally is his objective and Holly is just a way to reach him like a way to backmail him to do his dirty job, if not he will keep her trapped in the ditto illusion alongside with never revealing the ubication of Kirbee and Chic

dittos can make someone invisible, they can fake this entire scenario, but there's no way they can make his badge turn white!

>follow the comic for the last few months without feeling anything about anyone
>not feel sorry for snake lady, holly and her family or random fox/marx guy getting shot
>even found the missile bombardment and war wacky and funny
>wally sympathizing for a random turtle lady feeling scared, which he knows very well it's an illusion, gets to me

>Would it be infiltration of Endtown?
Well looking at these memories would reveal the location of one of the elevator tubes that was apparently used to take the initial population sublevel. If the shafts are still there...

Wally really needs to try and wipe his badge.

I feel absolutely the same way about this, i was the user who got shit a couple months ago for not feeling sorry for holly... Yet this page, for some particular reason, got me right in the fucking feels...

I say that he realized that it wasn't real but it didn't mean that it doesn't happened...

Are you sure that you feel nothing? no even a little?

>Well looking at these memories would reveal the location of one of the elevator tubes that was apparently used to take the initial population sublevel.
That makes perfect sense actually. Hope it's not Topsiders, since they would probably just a-bomb the place.

no even a little

Kek

How's the comic going?

>If the shafts are still there...
I'm sure that they are still there...buried under tons and tons of dust

is still because you believe that there's no point since everyone suffers in this comic?

>buried under tons and tons of dust
Earthquake missiles have drills on the ends. All they need to do is set it to dig down the shaft and then switch back to guided flight mode until it plants itself square in the middle of Main Street, Endtown. Or maybe not even that, if they just want the approximate location so they can bring the roof down... or just nuke the place...

I doubt the topsiders have something to do with this tho, I mean the have barely to none knowledge about the dittos

Whoever claims it at this point, I imagine.

>you're not real

it's probably Sarah then. Really she should be in the area and we do know she had a head start.

I don't think so...she knows about dittos but not enough to control them, plus why she would care about Holly's past? to know were Endtown is? we already saw that why continue if you already got what you wanted?

I think it is because the situation of this woman is a lot more relatable than Holly's. Holly got it worse, but everything that happened to her was extremely alien and wacky. Meanwhile turtle lady is realizing she is slowly dying and people around her are dead or going insane (Wally screaming to her she isn't real).

>I don't think so...she knows about dittos but not enough to control them
Maybe she's captain now?

>plus why she would care about Holly's past?
>we already saw that why continue if you already got what you wanted?
Suffering for Wally and the Gang.

If Marx isn't involved, I have a feeling it's an entirely new entity that's causing this.

Wally knew what an earthquake missile was, so they're probably pre-war tech... not necessarily only owned by the Topsiders...

>Maybe she's captain now?
I don't know how that would give her any experience with them.

>Suffering for Wally and the Gang.
I feel that she only has something againts Wally after alll he was the one who fucked her plans directly

In that case we are talking about an entire new organization

>Holly got it worse

that's the issue, we don't know how the turtle lady got there in the first place, if she lost any family and if she did how it happened. The only reason we claim holly got it worse is because we know exactly what happened to her, but realistically this might not be necessarily true... which was my point a couple threads back, i'm not suggesting that holly had it easy, not at all... but saying that she had it worse than everyone else is a bold statement.

>I don't know how that would give her any experience with them.
It would give command over the ships functionality, including all the "non-feral" dittos.
This would also explain why "gravity fell at an incline", as Kirbee put it. Sudden acceleration would be hard to pull off with dittos I suppose.

>but saying that she had it worse than everyone else is a bold statement.
Nobody is saying that, but Holly did have it worse that turtle girl because like you said we saw it. Whatever happened to turtle are merely assumtions, only because you think that it might happened worse doesn't means that it might happened like that, she is just a character that it's there to die.
>which was my point a couple threads back
Not trying to pick a fight here, but I remember your point being that there was no need to feel sorry for Holly when there were other characters to feel sorry too and that somehow make everything that hapened to Holly less sad.

Thats a good point, but the viewer's perspective is what always matter the most. Holly is a main character while turtle lady has been only in one strip. It doesn't matter if she actually had a worse time that holly or not, because we don't know about it.

Heck, a lot of background characters just died but nobody is grieving them. Since they have no back story, we feel nothing about them at all.

Why do you guys call her turtle lady? Thevway she says mister, like I've only seen Chic do before, and her whole demeanor... Idk, I thought it was a child. Which makes it even worse.

>no need to feel sorry for Holly

then you got it completely wrong, or maybe talking about some one else. I am not the only one who feels this way. I never said there's not reason to feel sorry for her, i just personally didn't.

well of course, they are background characters and nothing else, at the end of the day it doesn't matter who got it worse.

I still however feel a lot worse for this unimportant anonymous background character than i ever did for holly's wacky adventures...

This.

Every damn body in Endtown has been through a lot of shit. No clue why Holly fags think she is the only one that had a rough few years.

yay!

with how important wally and holly seem to be, its possable that Wally is the marx that never found the truth/ actually got anomorphed (We have not gotten to see human wally)and marx is interfering because this is the universe where he has the best chance at saving Holly. So exposing him to her past is his way of preventing him from making the Kirbee mistake. Or something rather

>Wally is Marx

I have heard many silly theories in these threads, but this one...

remember how tie works in this universe, they walked for days and the topsiders were CRAWLING all over the place, while she had zero dittos. She ded user, the slut cuck is ded

marx said it himself, infinite possable universes user, lianardo divinci salmon flavored gum on the desk, wally flavored marx in endtown

whats so hard to believe about that in a comic about post apocolyptic anthro war of the worlds with multiple universe magic men. You sure are picky for someone reading this comic

>She ded user, the slut cuck is ded
Good. Let's hope she stays that way.

Not to be a Jimfag, but every outcome involving Sarah would be insulting to Jim's heritage.

>Let's hope she stays that way.

this is endtown bruh... she's alive and is gonna come back at some point.

We never saw her die. Pretty sure she's confirmed to be alive, too.

Then I demand Jim coming back as well.

She's not dead.
Pretty sure Aaron has hinted at this. Not sure how she survived, but he didn't show her die for a reason. Sarah will pop up again in a future arc.

>No clue why Holly fags think she is the only one that had a rough few years.
Except no one has said this? What's so bad of feeling sorry for a main character more than a background one?