Fuck Canada

I like burgers.

Fuck Canada

Fuck Canada

Fuck Canada

Cuck Fanada.

Cuck Fanada

Canada will soon be free from all Poos in Loos

Can't wait for your food prices, plane tickets and luxuries to go up in price after you cut trade access to other countries.

Canacuck

Canada Fuck

Fuck Canada

Fuck outta here you irrelevant third world shitholes

Hello quebec

Cuck Canada

Fuck Canada. Your liberals are some of the biggest threats to the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3qoehLa-ag

This.

Hi

include me in the screencap

I like Canadians. Visited Toronto once, way too much forced diversity, shitskins everywhere. From what I understand, though, that's mostly just in Toronto. Other than that, cool enough city.

No fuck Cananda. They're the disowned family member of the Anglo sphere. They died when they replace their beautiful royal union jack flag with A
FUCKING
LEAF!

I would much rather be friends with britbongs than leafs.

leafs are all just such degenerate, ungodly people

Canadians in general annoy me but hockey is the greatest sport created by man. Also Canadian women are always super attractive.

Canada, you guys are weird but alright. I am jealous of your cheap autonuggets and SKSs, you have some beautiful wilderness, and a distinct lack of niggers (you have your own brand but still).

I would imagine the libs who are allowed to vote in your election constitute a bigger threat

Ungrateful, spoiled brats desu senpai.

This. REMOVE LEAF

Aren't canadians supposed to be polite?

I used to think Canadians were bros, now it looks like we're gonna need another wall.

As an Alaskan, fuck Canada. But Yukon and B.C. are alright. We should form a new country together, we've got more in common with one another than with either our lower 48 or your eastern Canada.

Seriously Cananda should be actually disowned and placed with Sweden in the Cuck sphere. Only good ol' USA, 'Straya and Sheepshagger land are the rightful sons of England.

spoted the spics

America is the only country that can save my barren wasteland from this cucked up faggotry

We need Russia in this mix

Australia is just as bad as Canada

I don't see a Union Jack on your flag faggot

>t. Coinslot eyed Chang
Fucking leaf's. Your country isn't even worth annexing because we'd absorb even more liberal poison.

>Red
>White
>blue
>13 colonies
Pretty union jacked to me you leaf baring faggot.

Fuck Canada

Move over here you syrupnigger, we can't help you

Shit, we can barely help ourselves

>colonies

Colonies of traitors

Love both our greatest ally and our future greatest ally :)

BC here.
This.

Fuck canaduh.
I won't even capitalize the C for it, I think that little of it.

canadians are so funny when it comes to canaduh. It's literally brain washing by the government.
Regardless how hard they get fucked by the government and Queen.
Regardless that if the lights went out forever, they'd all die from freezing or starvation
Regardless that almost everything they consume is American

They LOVE the fuck out of this frozen empty tundra toilet country.
>muh free healthcare
>muh freedom to the Queen of England as a tax slave

Then they resort to calling everyone "pajeet" "mohammed" or a some racial slur, if the person doesn't like canaduh

There is smart people who can see through the bullshit which is canaduh and live here, we just haven't been able to escape yet.

Please take us over USA.

Seriously, fuck Canada

To your face

>Orecucks, Califaggots, and Washingcucks think they get to be in Pacifica
Alaska, Yukon, B.C., and Hawaii. No one else gets in.

pls don't get the wrong idea britain baby, canada is nuts she doesn't know what she's saying

just realized that harambe is just jimmies rustled meme

>meme magic confirmed?

As opposed to a literally who country of cucks?

>When everyone hates you but you know you're just going through a phase and soon you'll be great again, even if it gets "messy"

Sorry leafbro. You need to get over here. We don't need a Country that elects a fucing substitute drama teacher "If you fight they win" cuck. Fucking disgraceful if you ask me. On par with the french rolling over for the sandnigger hordes. 2 walls. Get over here before the construction starts.

I-I still like you America

Nah m8

Fuck Canada

Bonjour

delete this

I'll help build the wall for a Green Card.
I can speak English, I have a skilled trade, I'm hard working and intelligent, I LOVE AMERICA
I'll get an American Flag tattoo the same day I become a citizen.

#StarsNStripes4Ever
USA!USA!USA!!

I like Canada and being neighbors with Canada

Yet you're still flooded with chinks.

Maybe not by your standards

They are shit but in a different way

Luv u goys

Fuck Canada

I like my Canadian neighbors. Outside of Sup Forums, at least. The ones on here tend to be liberal, shitposting faggots.

America is literally canada but with Mexicans instead of Asians.

america is filled with fat people who think being fat is cool

I LOVE those!!
Nothing sexier than some 80s broad in a thong bikini shooting an automatic.
I FUCKING LOVE AMERICA!!!

You can't imagine the pain he must go through in order to insult you.
He will probably cry until he falls asleep tonight.

Come on guys, we are geographically spooning and we are the big spoon. It's getting serious

One of these is not like the other

Canada needs to be wiped off the map. Canada, the UK, Mexico, Germany, hell, most of Europe, for that matter, can burn in hell.

Requesting emergency annexation pls. Doesn't even have to be the entire country, just Alberta. We can become the 51st state, sincd we're basically Texas-lite.

Guy, we have TWO amusements park in ALL of canaduh.
TWO
There is NO car culture,motorcycle culture in canaduh like the USA.
We get like 10% of what is available in the US in our market (all govt approved as well)

America is NOTHING like canaduh. In appearance alone, maybe......even then, canaduh is nothing but prefab concrete block buildings

Why is this piece of shit sitting in the same room of my Counrties flag? Shouldn't that be like garlic to a vampire for a super cuck like that?

I've never met a Canadian I didn't like.

NOT

Price of food here is retarded compared to America, then again, we mostly eat American imported food, but canadiuns are so brain washed they think everything is produced in canaduh.

I could eat like a king in America for my monthly food budget which is a daily ration of dinner here in commie canaduh.

I'd live in Cali too. Don't care. I love my marijuana.
Hemp and marijuana was legal until 1939 in the USA. Weird that is became bad around the time of WW2.................

>tfw everybody hates you

I just want to shoot guns and be free.

Spics fighting niggerspics- does it get anymore Canadian!

On the plus side, you're less likely to die in an amusement-park-related catastrophe.

I'm convinced that all the awful Canadian shitposters are Anglos. I want province flags.

i like poutine

You poor soul. Toronto is a glimpse of what could be. Its like hell on Earth.

Our spics are better, almost half of them vote conservative here

>mfw Texan
Normally I'd decline outright, but we'll evaluate Alberta and consider your request to join as a Northern province of the Republic (of Texas).

>nigger president

One of those can lead to the other, user...

We are still not sure your spics exist. Mexico is as good as fuckin Narnia to us