Amazing Spider-man #16 Storytime

Finally done with with that awful Regent story!

Thank you

Thank you OP

Can you also do Spiderman 2099?
Fr some reason the usual op hasn't done it

Recopy iconic pose in awful arc. Slott..

After this, can you storytime Deadpool / Spiderman ?

"this cloning idea is great" - man who has had nothing but bad experiences with clones

Calm down user. You shouldn't be this easily triggered.

I'll do 2099 now, just because I like it
I'll do that afterwards

The Parker Luck has infected his employees.

Man, this clone story better go somewhere interesting because I do not have high hopes.

Already hinting at bringing Ock back via a clone body, eh?

>high hopes
>clone story

It's riddled with errors. It's like editorial just doesn't give a fuck anymore.

>"Apparently your "employer" isn't as think as he smart he is, Wade."

>"Your EQ is a lot higher than you give yourself credit for."

>Marvel
>editors
Pick one

lol, I read it earlier and thought EQ meant something. That's great.

Everybody and their mothers copied that pose. We at least had different situation here.

Actually, anna, this sounds like some stuff currently being researched irl.

Guess we know how Ock is coming back. That was fast.

Thanks, OP.

That`s the Idea!

That is down Ja kal

>Finally done with with that awful Regent story!
And now onto an awful Clone Saga story.

Ah, the hallmark of a bad Spider-Man issue, "Spider-Man lifts a really heavy thing"

So who thinks this Jackal is a Peter clone?

>PETER LIFTS THE THING!

Slott, you fucking hack.

It does. it means Emotional Quotient

"Mr. Jameson the only cure to your father's condition is injecting Spiderman's semen directly into his brain."

Max, you've worked with Lizard before

it's a hint this Spider-Man is already a clone

hey Peter, remember back before you told your patron god to fuck off? when you could make people stick to you with your wallcrawler powers? good times.

a bomb in every organ!

That sounds so stupid it could happen.

>can clone organs and even people with genetic screening to get rid of any defects
>brings her back with bad eyesight

That's our Jackal!

Might as well bump this

>bathed in mysterious chemicals
>tinkered with by a mad scientist

If this dude doesn't get superpowers out of this, there's no justice in the Marvel Universe.

Slott*

Though, in fairness, I don't recall those two ever having an exchange. And if they did, it most certainly wasn't Curt.

I think the majority felt his come back would be clone related.

So when is Kaine coming back?

considering the last big scientific breakthrough Jackal would have had came from running off with a piece of the transformed Spider-Queen's corpse...yeah

eight issues from now

this is literally Charles Xavier

In the 80s he was killed by the Broo, his space waifu Lilandra had her Shi Ar scientists clone him a new body, and he "moved one" to the new body, and in fact after that he could walk and he walked for years.

I hope Slott doesn't rush it like Spider-Verse. It's a bit of a different approach, so I kinda like it, but at the same time don't because it's Slott. It'll be quite the twist if either this Jackal is a Peter clone or if the current Peter is a clone (the later being more interesting). Doubt it all, though.

Just how powerful spidy-sense actually is?

Something is wrong with another man organs and yet that was enough to trigger it.

it's basically cosmic awareness-lite

Yeah that's actually exactly what I'd do if I was the Jackal guy.

I mean what better hostage situation wherein you can't deactivate the bombs without killing a person and also where the bombs don't deactivate just cause someone is killed.

Retards it means Emotional Quotient

Why didn't he get it cloned again after his back was broken?

Why not remake the previous Prof X clone not that Xavier is dead? It works for the Marauders.

and also have a deadman's switch so if Spider-Man tries to send him to jail, all those people die at once

>AmazingSpider-Man2.jpg

>a little.... mad scientist to you
>living brain shows up
kek

>is he cracking jokes?
I'm glad a civilian is finally addressing the fact that he's saving these people from deadly threats and joking about it, I'm sure they don't appreciate it much

>I'm sure they don't appreciate it much
actually its usually the civilians who are the first to point out if he isn't cracking jokes, and that something weird must be going on

That trick only works for Xavier so long as he can give Lilandra booty calls. He has actually done it again but he "currently" cannot as Casandra Nova caused Xavier to lose his imperial concubine status.

what's even going on with the Shi'ar these days?

I still don't get how this doesn't bother Pete more. No, I do get it (bad writing, editor, etc., etc.), but it's just mind blowing all the shit Pete's been through with clones and this doesn't bat his eyes even a little.

Cosmic Marvel is still run by Bendis.
Gladiator is still in charge. (I'm hoping/assuming you knew wtf was going on back when marvel cosmic was good) A ton of Shi'ar worlds also got eaten by the phoenix while it was on it's way to Earth in Avs X I believe. They are just very tired of Earth's shit but know bullshit happens if they try something.

the only concession you can make is that it seems like these organs are being grown by themself, rather than being harvested from a complete clone body

>Phoenix near wiped out Mutants possibly greatest ally on its way to kill Xavier

it's a conspiracy

>next issue will have fill-in art by RB Silva
>the classified cover to the next issue of Spider-Man 2099 may have the guy revealed in the last page of the current issue; that cover in question may be exclusively revealed by a comic book news website in the coming hours or days

This jackal is kind of fun

I fucking hate this spider cycle. I know we can't just keep retreading the lee/ditko stuff over and over again, but this is not the change that I want.

it's fine.