en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Europe#21st_century
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank God I live in a white, first world, relevant country

Will they divide?

>Sprska
How the fuck do you pronounce that?

Ser-pskuh

>Independent Venice

Yes Joaquim,that description is totally us!

>independent london

Why does Corsica and Sardinia have negroids on on their flag

I guess it makes sense, European countries can't get along with each other much less with themselves. Remind me again how uniting hundreds of millions of people who hate each other under a single corporatist mega state is supposed to help.

Based finnanon

Fuck wrong image

From what I've seen all independentist movements do want to stay in EU, but under their banner

it come from a story where a moors leader got his head planted on a pike after a battle between corsican and moors so now it's like a scarecrow

serp ska

Woah it's almost like nations exist...

>no sources
>Bavaria
yeah no.

Boring post.

Try something new.

because it means all the red tape of creating a new country is reduced. policy and economics, currency, defence, trade deals - all sorted. its not that they want to be a part of it, its that not being a part of it is harder.

>I guess it makes sense, European countries can't get along with each other much less with themselves.

>Remind me again how uniting hundreds of millions of people who hate each other under a single corporatist mega state is supposed to help.
the lack of major european wars like we used to have constantly before speaks for itself

Separatism is a good thing

Venice just felt like a big amusement park and it didn't seem like anyone actually lived there and only came from mainland cities

This is the only acceptable Spain

>London
god i hate brits

>I-tie reveals himself as a nonse

>eight

This is why Europe need immigrants.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Europe#21st_century

it can help because free trade and christianity

nice wiki page, maybe you should scroll up in it

Not including based Yorkshire

>veneto
Do it motherfucker. Just fucking do it.

VIVA EL LEON, SAN MARCO SAN MARCO!!

VAFFANCULO!!!!!!!! FRIUL LIBERO!!

Separatism is the real future.

you are european

that hitler guy had the right idea and he was close to uniting europe
sadly he was btfo

Bring back the Republic of Veneto and the Papal States NOW!

El friulANO

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>London
>12%

The fuck you talking about, small is better
The real Europe is the Europe of a hundred flags not the one of arbitrary borders and made up "nations"

El turbocomunista seƱores.

To preserve language and culture because central governments want to kill all local identity and create awful amalgamations of standardized artificial nations

>le 3% face

>borders might change in Europe
Oh wow, this is some big stuff, guys, this never happened before in the history of all mankind (excuse me: peoplekind). This is completely unprecedented.

Galicia can take the Austuro-Galician parts too plz.

FUCK SCAsTile

>tfw Caliphate of London is likely to get independence

Can't deny it.

is that really moscow? Jesus russkies pull yourself together