The Butterfly Effect

Was it a good film?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/butterfly_effect/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nope

Kino. A must watch.

RT critics, like always, too dumb to understand kino. But the audience gets it.

rottentomatoes.com/m/butterfly_effect/

yes, it was really good

It was alright, kutcher is a mong tho.

She was pretty cute back then.

No
I watched it after Mr. Nobody and it was a huge dissapointment. It's just so boring and dull compared to mr nobody which is pure kino

Yes, it's kino.

No and anyone who thinks otherwise should stop breathing air

it must have been ten years or so since i watched it for the last time. i remember my friends and me really digging it. but from todays perspective i get the feeling that it would be one of the favourite movies of people who think they're way more intelligent than they actually are. anyone else know what i mean?

Good one.

This.

>actually use the three versions of time-travel in your one movie
>people still applaud

what do you mean? It's been a long fucking time since I watched it but I remember the time travel rules were rather consistent

or they were for 12 year old me

yeah it was great actually

It's pretty corny but it could be worse

5/10

Are you sure?

not good but entertaining

It's good but the real question is which ending is best ending? The one where he never meets her or the one where he kills himself in the womb?

I haven't watched it since it came out, and I'm scared to do it - every time I tried with other movies it ruined my fond memories.

I prefer the second one because I'm edgy.

Surprisingly lasting as a B movie

It's full of issues such as ill-fated lovers, single parents, reconciling with dad, trauma etc

>bad acting
>plotholes galore
>one tryhard "shocking" moment after the next
you tell me, bub

I think it's more about nostalgia than about intelligence if you ask me

>B movie
explain yourself

kill himself
even if young Evan was a jerk to her there's still a chance they could've become friends at some later point

Yes. When I worked at Blockbuster and this movie came out I recommended it to some of my customers and they loved it and kept coming back for recs from me.

Uh, what happened to his goth fat roommate? He seems to be a nice guy and the MC never jinked him