Its the best show to come out in years and yet...we hate it...

Its the best show to come out in years and yet...we hate it. Are we really a bunch of "muh netflix family plan" NEETs too poor for even amazon?

Hitler was right

Is season 2 really that good? Season 1 sucked dick in almost every regard.

>Season 1 sucked dick in almost every regard.
what did you mean by this?

spends alot of time on generally unlikable characters.

>based nip detectctive and /john Smith are the only top chars
>time trvel is stupid
>woman power is stupid

best theme is family dealing with Nazi ideology in schools and living under Japanese terror, but working your way into their inner circle

instead a show about Jew terrorists fighting for muh freedom from Nazis who made the world both aethetically gorgeouss, and returned family values with unsurpassed tech progress.

I thoroughly enjoy this show. Based OGF Smith

Ending of the second season was retarded.

Still, one of my favorite shows.

Watched 6 or 7 episodes. I just got bored with it.

I only watched the first season. that said, in my opinion there are five great characters:

Nip detective
John Smith
The german traitor
The Jew
The antiquarian

Joe is fine, the revolutionaries are bad.

All in all, there are interesting things in it but a lot of boring stuff.

Season 1 is kinda meh, mainly because of how horrible the character of Frank is. He singlehandely ruins this series with his bitch nigger whining.

Season 2 is really good though.

In second season revolutionaries are portrayed as evil. And John Smith is suddenly a good guy.

Bezos is natsoc or something?

I watched the first two episodes. It did not hold my interest.

It seemed very Lost with the "man in the high castle" being an actual person.

it's really good, it absolutely nails the cool alt-history of the Axis winning, also Alexa Davalos is my dream gf

I wish the jap would have gassed him on the spot. Fucking useless irrational whiny little faggot, his plotline was effectively useless and a waste of time for 95% of the time he was on screen.

Yeah exactly, thank god he's dead

Really makes you think.

This guy actually has watched the show. Frank is the worst fucking character. Season 2 is a lot better.

I liked it. Focused a lot more on the nazi politics side of things, and less on the personal story stuff

I liked it.

Cary Tagawa is almost singlehandedly carrying the entire show. What world are we living in where fucking DJ Qualls is one of your best actors?

>tfw Uber Griffin Fuhrer will never be your father

;_;7

Is the second season worth watching if you were really disillusioned by the first season?

Main characters were lame and the actors sucked. They stretched out like three episodes worth of content into a whole season. Dramatic shit was contrived for no reason. People seemed to be able to travel back and forth between Ohio and San Francisco with ease!?

I really liked the look/world building of the show, and some of the secondary characters were great, but there were just too many problems.

Here comes reddit

Season 2 does actually get interesting. The political intrigue is much stronger so that's a plus if you like that, plus the mystery of the Man in the High Castle gets expanded on a lot.

Season 2 is a lot better

The sad thing is that the directors/producers of this show know jews run the media and banks yet have to play stupid so the goyem don't figure out how one extremely small ethnic group is destroying humanity.