flag
no

flag
only about ski jumping

Finland.
No.

I only watch e"sports".

Norway
Yes because we win fucking everything. Putting these trash subhuman countries into the ground

Now no, but I'll be skiing in two weeks so I always manage to get into the mood.

If you want the highlights of it, just watch the ski and snowboard bordercross, the slaloms, and figure skating is always neat. Everything else is pretty much expendable.

We always put you guys skicross champions in the dust though.

The whole point of sport is doing it yourself. Why would you watch how someone else doing it?

Only 2014 because lots of monies were stolen.

any memes yet

flag
no

Why watch literally any non-scifi entertainment in existence when you could do it yourself?

The American figure skaters have an incest couple I guess.

Exactly

How is it entertaining to watch someone else skiing or running? It's like watching someone else eating food.

Shibutani?

youtube.com/watch?v=fAADWfJO2qM
yes

Only curling.

what hell is it winter Olympic?

Yeah, well it'll become a meme anyways. Every two years, Sup Forums comes out of the woodworks to rant about the "Olympic village sex" revelations, so the two are going to get mixed together probably.

Yes those two

Nathan Chen is also a qt

In Pyeongchang (the Olympic venue), Norovirus is prevalent...

yomiuri.co.jp/olympic/2018/topic/20180207-OYT1T50166.html?from=tw
Pyeongchang Noro infection, expanded to 86 people
more than 1 000 people have symptoms

How is it entertaining watching people do anything entertaining then? What is your criteria for something to be of legitimate interest to people?

>How is it entertaining watching people do anything entertaining then?

lel. Meant "How is it entertaining watching people do anything then?"

Some kinds of entertainments are meant to be watched, like movies or theater. In case of sport, the whole point is physical activity.

Don't pretend to be retarded. There's artistry to something like figure skating, it's fascinating to watch. Meanwhile something like running is just a guy doing the same little movement for hours with nothing else happening. Literally might as well watch the guy breathe, it's the same little movement repeated over and over. No artistry to it

Except it's not some made up modern trash art at all is it. Olympic tradition has existed for nearly 3000 years, so obviously it has artistic value whether it you can perceive it or not.

Enjoying sports as entertainment does not exclude you from participating in sports you know.. In fact I'd guess that most people who watch sports also do sport (maybe not on Sup Forums but in general..)

>Enjoying sports as entertainment
What's there to enjoy? It's like watching someone sleep.

lol no

Italy
Sure I do

Based

sorry to disappoint, but you are both below us

Nippon
Yes - Speed Skating, Figure Skating, Ski Jumping, Snowboard, Nordic Combined, Freestyle Skiing, Curling, Ice Hockey (qt goalkeeper only)

Yes you get to see qts around the world :^)

It's funny how russians not interested in competing without doping

I like watching it despite Great Britain not being great at the winter one. It pales in comparison to the Summer games though.