Kangaroo, lads, kangaroo. Five little kangaroo, They're so cute aren't?

Kangaroo, lads, kangaroo. Five little kangaroo, They're so cute aren't?.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZWHUU41gsk
youtube.com/watch?v=clwOw_4acro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not much meat on them m8, better let em grow before you turn em into bolognaise.

O Jesus, how can you talk that?

>They're so cute aren't?.

Yes! x3
They are really cute!

Kangaroo is delicious, tastes a lot like beef but a bit more gamey, it has almost no fat so it's better for you. I pretty much always use kangaroo mince instead of beef mince these days.

Probably you would eat and humans too saying o, me like that, very delicious, niam-niam.

No, it's for you.

You have to eat them super rare or they basically turn into a red piece of tire though.

You wouldn't say they're cute if your family was murdered by kangaroos. The natives have a name for them, the long tailed murder.

shoo shoo little kangaroo, you're not a human, you can't drive

or maybe...could you teach them to drive?

No-no, it was not for you. Excuse me.

I made a burger out of them in high school cooking class :DDDDDD

I don't doubt they could be taught to drive, but good luck getting those rogue bastards to follow traffic laws.

tfw there is a wallaby that hops by my front yard every week and i feed it

They look very smart. So who know, maybe.

They'd probably get the car rolling, jump out and then jump in front of it the little dumb shits.

This sounds the most likely.

kangaroo at home after work

O guys, why do you do that? It's cute peaceful animals.

Jelly, all I have are a trio of magpies and a wagtail that will eat little bits of mince and sing with me sometimes.

Jesus Christ, i hate australians now.
This animal is simbol of Australia. Why dont you love it?

very good, do you have more?

noice cunt
>putting up the laundry
>kookaburra appears and lands on top of the hills hoist
>watches me as i put the clothes up
man i love living in glorious australia, truly a nature lovers land

I have these cunt birds that scream. Not regular bird noises, hard out screaming.

M80 they eat more of it in Europa than we do.

I have always had only cats.

If they're little black and white cunts they're magpie-larks otherwise called peewees.

Dunno what they look like, they start going at it at exactly 2 in the morning, which is when I start to go to sleep.
I want a neighbourhood tabby to eat the screaming little wankers.

>For dogs and russians the access is prohibited.

Oh at night? No clue then unless it's Curlews and yeah they're fucking annoying.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZWHUU41gsk

Ukraine....how pretty is your men? No homo.

That's it, those are the little wankers.

Hm... i dunno, we have own beaty standarts for men. So it might be not very pretty for other people.

>It's cute peaceful animals
youtube.com/watch?v=clwOw_4acro

>Slavs
>Attractive men

They're better looking with stronger facial features than the average amerimutt, you gotta give em that.

ok-ok, I know adult kangaroo can beat with legs. But they're awesome in any cases.

Can you even afford to feed them or will you feed on them?

Roos are basically the obnoxious wannabe hardcunts of the non-human animal world. Teach it to drive and it would probably end of blasting shitty loud music while doing burnouts at 3am. No thanks, we have enough of those tools already.

>beat
Disembowel. The intention of those kicks is to rip your guts out. They're cunts, straight up.

>Roos are basically the obnoxious wannabe hardcunts of the non-human animal world.

Not wrong, they're the animal version of that cockhead who acts like he's going to take a swing at you to see if you flinch.

well, why not.
And your pitbull might to rip your balls out. So what? In any case we like them. I guess kangaroos are dangerous not more like dogs.

Would look nice fresh out of oven.

>So what?
Pitbull keeping ought to be prohibited and all pitbull keepers should be gassed for a mankind's sake.

Un-spayed male pitbulls in a house of females should be outlawed.

Did Your girl cheat you with pitbull?

They're not pets, they're wild animals. Not domesticated. They're largely meat and pests.

Not yet.

I got it. Australians are mad haters of all wild nature. I got it.

Wait, Australians EAT the kangaroos? Fucking barbaric

Yes they do it and be proud of it.

Are you a Disney princess?

Yeah the name's Bundyrella.