You know it's, it's, "Newer", which is good, and a "Ma" in front of it. MA-NURE

>You know it's, it's, "Newer", which is good, and a "Ma" in front of it. MA-NURE.
>When you consider the other choices, Manure is actually pretty refreshing.

Who was in the wrong here?

Name one (1) situation where George was not in the right

Its impossible

/thread

He double dipped the chip.

Cotton jerseys

it was on top of a magazine

>watching the episode where he wants to tell his zookeeper gf I love you
>hes wearing the same shirt

What are the odds

SNEED

I've done worse. One time I was walking home from Jack in the Box, drunk as shit, and I was eating my bacon cheddar wedges, and a I dropped the box on the sidewalk and some of the wedges flew out. I was pretty hungry and didn't have any more money to spend and I was already very close to home so I made the choice to scoop up my food and continue eating. Not my best moment.

trashcans is where trash goes. gunk from the sink, shit on the floor, used napkins, all kinds of filthy shit. would you eat a bitten eclair if it was on a magazine in the sink or a toilet?

Ate the cake from out of the bin.

It would be perfectly fine if there wasn't a bite taken out of it. I mean who throws away a whole eclair after one bite?

your gonna waste a perfectly good eclair?

That should be a red flag that there was something wrong with the eclair to begin with

Someone who either is very sick and can't muster one more bite (in which case, catching their illness is high), or notices that something is wrong with eclair and has taken good enough judgement not to eat any more of it (thus it would be wise not to eat it).

It clearly wasn't perfectly good if it were in the bin.

yes. is that so wrong?

people with self control and aren't fatty fat fats

Then they wouldn't have taken a bite of it in the first place.

>Move into cockroach infested apartment because it was literally $200 less than everywhere else within 15 miles and a block away from my work
>Knew there would be roaches but didn't anticipate the amount
>Everything is in sealed bags, counters constantly cleaned, regularly change out the traps that are supposed to kill the nests.
>I guess they were living off of the neighbors filth because they didn't go away
>One night make myself a fancy meatloaf with lots of spices and ingredients that took a few hours of prepping
>Take it out of the oven and leave it on the counter to cool
>Come back and there are roaches all over it, a few are trapped in the glaze on top like flypaper
>Pick up the container and smash it against the counter a few times to knock off the loose ones and then pick out the roaches on top
>Prepare myself a slice
>Hate myself for the next week every time I eat it

I'm still mildly traumatized

There was no gunk or napkins or anything near it. It might have well of been on a tray

the second it makes contact with whatever is in the trashcan the germs and bacteria of whatever was in the bag have already transferred to it

On a tray in a non-ventilated environment with filthy bacteria floating everywhere. You may as well drink from a half-drank soda can that has been floating in a pool of diarrhea, simply because the shit hadn't touched the drink's liquid.

you can't piss in a public shower you fuck

Says you

I had to eat bread infested with small beetles once because it was night, I had nothing else and the closest store was like 30 kms away.

Why not? It's all pipes.

I do that all the time.

George is bizarro-universe Tony Soprano

Having sex with the Portuguese waitress.

>This was a 15 year old in the 90s

She was for lying about having a boyfriend. She was then a total bitch by ratting out Jerry and Elaine as George's friends to the manager at Monk's who was pissed about him calling.

If the banter was good enough for Marisa Tomei, it's good enough for some nobody waitress with bad hair.

"Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it, it's too risky. You get a sense of it then you look away."

- Jerome Seinfeld, 1993

He's right tho

Why does Kramer always fuck up George's plots?

>hey whats that red dot?
>theres no vandelay industries here

Kramer fucks everyone over

pushing children and the elderly out of the way in an attempt to flee a fire

>How can you life with yourself?
>It's not easy
KEK.