en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_of_Westminster's_Case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*ignores your girth*

theory: crypto killed /brit/ and Sup Forums

>inb4 projecting.

>get a smaller house, deano

who /dad pill/ ?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=58&v=zYujRGEtgNE

why is spiritualism and religion so DEAD in the modern west? this can't be healthy for our society

>get a smaller house, deano

Ah yes the British philosophy (mental illness caused by thousands of years living in grim, bleak weather and lack of decent food)

coz it's utter wank maybe lol

do strippers actually show their fannies? or is it just teasing

dumb shit

>2 bed terrace suitable for 2 people and nothing more? Yeah that'll be £500,000 please

there is a cunt in my street that doesnt know the soft spot to hit on the clutch or has an issue with his throttle

like he always has to fucking rev up his shitty diesel engine

fucking annoyed at this toilrunt

woah mate don't get your chakras out of alignment haha

business idea: instead of taxing everyone shitloads, tax everyone minimally and let them spend the excess as they see fit

druggies in the alley again, I think they were with their dealer or something, lots of foil packages with white powder being passed around

going to ring the po po now, sick of this

thinking about buying a camper van and living in it for a couple of years and drive all over the country

thoughts?

Manual cars should be banned. Outdated, dangerous, inefficient and idiotic.

saffers suck in cricket. discuss amongst yourselves.

bet it's some old boomer.
automatic was invented for such people and americans

that'd have been white heroin

what are you talking about mate every single little 50 man village has a ww1 memorial

very gae

popo don't care mate unless you tell them one of those druggies just insulted a muslim and then they will send in SWAT

that's me lol

move up north la
1 bed is 70k
2 bed is 150
3 bed is 250

pics first before and after pls

think you're just doing some bizarro race baiting shite but the popo do care when it's heroin, they came around looking last time

fucking hell they're bringing in the Game of Thrones Jews to direct new Star Wars movies

hope that means we see twi'lek tits then

the ol' camera is on it's way out lads, suppose after 40 years its done quite well

White stuff just came out of my willy lads.

poor people dont know what to do with money. we need to give that money to the lords

black people do smellier poos than whites
t. used to live in a sharehous with a nigger

consider not living in a council estate lad

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41745948.html

cheapest place to live is cumbria you can get a 5 bedroom for < £100k

What should I do on my birthday so I don't look like a total sadcase?

wypipo can't handle real nigga poo seasoning, our poos too SPICY

and what are the sizes of these homes

Love this account 2bqh

twitter.com/roadtowar1914

so grim

Black people... they don't have ear wax.

old arab looking dude so yes.
euros are too cheap to get autos on most cars

legit taught a canadian to drive on a manual once

git gud

not even racebaiting have you even been living in reality for the last 10 years
the police are basically the society for the protection of muslims at this point

that's sex wee la

feeling v anxious for some reason lads

I live in an expensive flat in the centre of town lol, this back alley is just a magnet for druggies looking for a discrete place to shoot up because no normal person would ever go there

There's a reason these houses are cheap you fucking underage spastic cretin

that'd have been white heroin

same but it's because of benzo withdrawal

>tfw I was the new kid in primary school and didn't know anybody so I tried to join in with football games even though I hated it
>in year 1 the lad who was the best at football was the most popular and got to organise the teams
>him and his fifteen friends against just me and the retarded kid
>15 v 2
>my protests as to the mathematical unfairness of the situation fell on deaf ears
>I got so angry at the injustice I kept kicking the popular boy in the shins whenever he had the ball
>we were something ridiculous like 17 - nil down within the first five minutes or something despite my assassination attempts on chad
>boot him as hard as I can in the face when opportunity strikes
>Chads crying
>Chads droogs jump to his aid and bully me
>stop playing football at lunch
>make friends with nerds and eventually climb the social ladder
>end up p normie by the time puberty hits

I looked up the kid who was good at footie and turned everyone against me on Facebook just now. He works in an ice cream factory on the production line

so get your landlord to gate or brick off the alley

no it wouldn't
be quiet

Agree with a flat rate tax but the big problem is that rich people hoard their wealth rather than spending it, harming the economy

THERE'S ONLY ONEEEEEEEE
ALAN SHEARERRRRRRRRR

only because of the location
but if you don't give a shit where you live it's fine

feeling crook as a chook on a butcher's hook

>he's not joking
>these runts don't even give a fuck about being watched while shooting up

honestly that's grim. buy one these cheap plastic fake surveillance cameras and place it somewhere in the alley, might scare them off unless their brain is already fried enough to ignore that as well.

*walks towards you*

GET TAE FOOK

scrap council tax and introduce a land value tax

even if I had money I don't think I would be happy, it might paper over the cracks in my depression for brief periods but once that initial rush of receiving money and spending it is gone the futility of it all hits just a little bit harder
the only reason to toil really is just to get out of the house and meet some new people and to keep the roof over my head but there must be more to life, people surely can't be happy to just toil away into their graves without experiencing what it is to be alive

Go to a brothel.

>on Facebook

*does a silly crab dance*

DAE like ASSFAGGOTS games?

the even bigger problem is 99% of rich people and foreign multinationals offshore bank and pay minimal tax and and most of parliament does it too so it will never get fixed

branston pickle pork pies lads

*spins your jaw*

What's your favourite Winter Olympics sport lads?
And why??

I'm bent, so nah

If you have money you basicly "choose" to pay income tax because it's incredibly easy to avoid paying it if you have a good accountant

go to a truck stop

bbc.co.uk/sport/winter-sports/42751314'
the gf

Why would you shoot up in a cold, damp alley instead of a gaff somewhere?

>preemptively putting an ' on your own post and breaking your link in the process

landlord doesn't own the alley nor would it want bricking off since access is needed

they don't know they're being watched, nobody EVER thinks to look up for people watching

the idea of having a gf is alien to me
I've made it this far without one what is the point now?

Chinese birds look like chinese fellas and vice versa

also dubs

Having a gf is just like have a friends who rides your willy in exchange for you looking after them

so take it to your local MP and take your photos as evidence and petition to the land owner to get a gated lock put on the alley which only residents have access to

pooing at work lads

not a fucking clue - what's more is after they've finished injecting they have to walk out of the alley onto a busy street whilst trying to act normal, grim. They seem to love it though

having a gf is like having a daughter you can shag

but that's pretty rare isn't it
you wouldn't be able to banter your gf like you would your mates

put a blue-tinged light under that window which lights up the alley and they won't be able to see their veins

>take it to your local MP

'

Plus it's enshrined in English law that every man has the right to try and avoid tax

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_of_Westminster's_Case

What are you lads doing for Valentine's Day?

I'm going to paint the missus in cum

have a wank

used to want a mac computer from early 2000s
that was before i realised macs are gay

may as well get them to do something for once instead of fingering interns in the parliament bar toilets

Lucky girl

quads

having a gf is like having a daughter who's also your mum and also your best mate and also a bit like a sister but also a bit like a prostitute and a bit like a sexdoll

probably the same thing I do for the other 364 days
nothing

Nah but you get used to how you can banter them, you'll have couple jokes where you make fun of each other. Then you'll end up wrestling which will lead to sweaty, panting sex

are the all the times for winter olympics going to be really early cause its in south korea

had those at one of the primary schools i went to

must've blown their budget on them, the school didn't even have an automatic bell

the cats been sitting on my knee for the past hour

actually most people look for memorable traits when looking for a gf so if they remind them of their sister/mother then they are more likely to get into a relationship with them as they find it more comforting