Why do we need waterboarding? Torture doesn't seem to work at all according to this article

Why do we need waterboarding? Torture doesn't seem to work at all according to this article theguardian.com/us-news/2014/dec/09/senate-committee-cia-torture-does-not-work.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/bb/report-cia-interrogations-draws-criticism-around-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS also because muslims deserve it

That's pretty bigoted of you. What if the muslim is innocent? Also torture does not work so why do it at all?

Wow I guess this board is just full of bigots who are okay with innocent people getting tortured.

>here's an article saying what i think is right
>therefore i am right

and thats why Sup Forums should have stayed an anime otaku interest board and not a normie fuckfest of bad, shallow posting

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

>The Senate report on the CIA’s detention and interrogation program represents the most authoritative and comprehensive finding since the US launched its so-called “war on terror” more than 13 years ago that torture does not work.

>That conclusion will be contested, most of all by former members of the Bush administration and CIA officials involved in the program. They have launched a public relations backlash to the finding, with its own dedicated website. But the sheer bulk and depth of the Senate intelligence committee report will make it much harder to win that argument.

>The report finds that CIA detainees subjected to what were then called “enhanced interrogation techniques” either produced no intelligence, or they “fabricated information, resulting in faulty intelligence”. It says that the CIA’s own interrogators “assessed that the most effective method for acquiring intelligence from detainees, including from detainees the CIA considered to be the most ‘high-value’, was to confront the detainees with information already acquired by the intelligence community”.

There if you're too lazy to read

Post your address. I'll have you admitting to doing 9/11 inside an hour, with a cloth, a bucket, and water. If I added jumper cables, a 12v car battery and some sponges, you'd admit to doing the Armenian genocide.

Torture is effective.

Not reading your article though. It's click bait, that often posts articles here to get $. Post an archive, or fuck off.

See
So because you can force me to admit something I never did torture works? That deoesn't convince me at all.

Post your address, we can find out together. It will be like a group learning experience.

I could find out your deepest secrets, it will be like therapy.

How about you provide proof it works before we decide we actually need water boarding? I know better than to post my address on a chinese internet forum.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

>written by a committee of Democrats with one token Republican (who was retiring from politics anyways)
>did not interview any current or former CIA agents
>did not even interview agents directly involved in torture including the infamous so-called "Queen of Torture"
>mostly rehashed Panetta's review which was not a comprehensive report.
>so desperate to give the report teeth, they dug around in unrelated CIA files, and the CIA called them out for that

the whole thing was a partisan shitshow of a congressional investigation

The proof will be in our little experiment. What should we seek to find?
Your # of homosexual relations?
Amount of times you've fapped to traps?
pbs.org/newshour/bb/report-cia-interrogations-draws-criticism-around-world/

Here's an article that's not by click bait news, that says torture is effective.

Torture has barely led to tangible results though.

Torture work wonders, even as a deterrent, but this is my opinion.
I don't think you can have a scientific study on this topic, you can't torture people for science, and have your results published, so everything you say is only your personal opinion.

It rarely produces tangible results.

WAAAMU
AWAKEN MY MASTERS

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Torture in the west is only applied to islamic believers, even the smallest result can save thousands of innocent lives, did you remember 9/11?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

awaken my masters!!!

NO NO NO NO NO NO
ANYONE EXCEPT THE STRIPPERS.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

No what happened then?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

because we are awake
and they have it coming

Pls respond

Awaken my masters!

What does 9/11 have to do with torture?