HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE COMMENTS

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE COMMENTS

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5358699/First-Brit-dark-skinned-blue-eyed.html

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2014/01/mesolithic-genome-from-spain-reveals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gee , I wonder what kind of comments it will have

How could the racist not be happy?
It just another evidence that the white man had managed to accomplish more evolutionary steps than the african man.
Monkey -> Apes -> Blacks -> Whites.

Notice how every single damn article mentions his skin color , but not his eye color or his face structure (definitely not one of a nigger) .

Really activates the almonds

His face is flat and has a potato nose... it's a slav!

>reading daily mail comments
i'm not a 65 year old housewife

>"I-I-I'm not racist I swear!!!

>What made me laugh is when they said he was living in Britain JUST AFTER AN ICE AGE!! That means CLIMATE change was happening 10,000 years ago and proves all this climate change/Global warming is utter T-RD. Trump is right AGAIN, ha ha ha Lefty morons.

How about the fact that he was more similar to a Finn than to a Brit? That's something to ponder for the masses.

>76% chance he had skin 'dark by modern standards'

Like any research lots of room for interpretation, and unsurprisingly the left-leaning institutions speculate towards the end that fits their narrative

It still interesting as it shows general line of thought of "average" reader.
65 year old housewife is your compatriot who can vote too.

I wonder how long his population was there. It seems strange to be so dark in a cloudy place. He was also a man that was killed in his twenties. Some wh*Toid outsiders could've invaded.

I don't believe that the kind of spergfuck who comments on online news articles is "Average" in any aspect.
I have too much faith in humanity to believe that

>don't believe that the kind of spergfuck who comments on online news articles is "Average" in any aspect
oh sweetie...

MUTT BE GONE

What I find even worse is that some niggers equate this dude they have absolutely no relation towards having black colored skin to them belonging in Britain.

Sometimes I wonder why are they doing this to themselves

PoC numales ruining everything again. WHG is the most common in Baltic countries, which also dominate in powerlifting and strongmen.

Pic related is how WHG would look like.

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2014/01/mesolithic-genome-from-spain-reveals.html

"More PC propaganda."
and they call americans stupid

>daily mail

Proud to be a BRITON, let's have open borders with Nigeria so that we can unite with our BLACK brothers!

My exact thoughts. I want to know how they're quantifying a likelyhood of which skincolor he had. It doesn't mean much to me if light skin colour came later than previously thought, but I don't want political correctness and leftie-agendas to make up conclusions to benefit their own ideas. I want science to be just science.
>‘People will be surprised, and maybe it will make immigrants feel a bit more involved in the story. And maybe it gets rid of the idea that you have to look a certain way to be from somewhere. We are all immigrants.’
Honestly, the way these researchers were talking about this stuff, instead of just talking about science really makes me think twice about whether we can trust their judgement.