What did he do, Sup Forums?

What did he do, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nickiswift.com/63441/shady-truth-behind-fred-armisen/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_1808976&utm_content=180
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we dunno u didnt post the article

apparently he's a pretty well known womanizer (surprising to me, because he seems so feminine), and borderline sociopathic according to some. he basically admitted to as much while on a Howard Stern episode I listened to a few years ago

He raped some chick years ago (I mean accused of rape LOL )

He seems like a sport-fucker, but I doubt he's any kind of deviant or perv.

Hes just a creepy looking fuck.

I can see him having some kind of fap dungeon in his house filled with child real dolls.

>borderline sociopathic
And what the fuck is wrong with this?

Fred had a hard life.

Gavin Mcinnes nailed it on his first Rogan interview. He's one of those fake beta male comedians like Marc Maron that use and abuse women in their 20's and use the "i'm a mess" excuse.

>apparently he's a pretty well known womanizer
Bullshit. Carrie Brownstein I could buy as a womanizer more than Fred.

The article doesn't exist. Fuck you, OP.

Is he part African. He has the facial structure.

He went to high school with Jim Bruer, but Jim was a Chad and Fred was an emo kid.

The article does exist, I read it weeks ago after seeing it advertised constantly. As the anons have already said, it's a bunch of vague shit about women and him being a sociopath
nickiswift.com/63441/shady-truth-behind-fred-armisen/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_1808976&utm_content=180

>Elizabeth Moss on her marriage to Fred Armisen
>"One of the greatest things I heard someone say about him is, 'He's so great at doing impersonations. But the greatest impersonation he does is that of a normal person.' To me that sums it up.

I could see him as one of these artistic bullshit guys who fucks around with dumb younger chicks alot, like those weird art professors who fuck their students in the name of "progressiveness"

She's a fucking Scientologist, why would anyone believe her as a judge of a person?

We won't find out until we get access to his crawl space

this, ive heard is he a massive twat and treated his ex wife like shit, he even admitted to it. Which I can totally believe, he comes off as a typical immature portland douche bad pretending to be 20 years younger then his age

He's 50.

Am I the only one who couldn't care less about the personal lives of celebrities? I like Fred Armisen because he's hilarious, not because I think he has strong moral convictions.

This type of stuff makes me think of Tiger Woods. The dude gets paid to hit a fucking ball for a living - why should anyone care what he does on his own time? Does that make watching him play any less enjoyable?

He's a brilliant comedian and I wonder if he fucks Carrie.

t. Fred

Was this ever a bad thing?

so he's a heterosexual comedian?

Carrie's not into that. She dated Annie Clark and now she's probably dating Abbi Jacobson.

>divorce a scientology
>suddenly "shady"

SCUZI

he made funny tv show

was that the time Gavin dressed as a girl and shoved a dildo up his ass to own the libs

nothing funny to speak of

this was the gossip in the comedy scene for years. he had an antagonist personality (kinda like Tim Heidecker) because he thought it was "punk," but he probably came across as an asshole.

he must've been pretty shitty since his 2nd marriage to Elizabeth Moss only lasted 3 years and in interviews she isn't exactly kind about him.

Gavin is a literal who that only is somewhat known for attacking Opie for Tranthony.

Fred's been in movies and has a rather influential comedy show which will be remembered for it's notoriety. Also, I bet Fred isn't a screaming faggot.

>Opie
speaking of literal who

she seems Bi desu

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT KIKE FAGGOT!!!!

THIS FUCK IS THE ONE WHO CONVINCED ALL THE RETARDED HIPSTERS FROM CALIFORNIA TO MOVE TO PORTLAND!

DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE.

Off yourself Fred.

CIA caca

he's a very funny guy so idc

All women are

>emo
>in the 80's
Underage leave REEEEE

I hear he faps on subway trains

No way man, Carrie is full on lez.

Bane caca

>what is emotional hardcore
>what is rites of spring
return to reddit

>exes say horrible things about you
>pretend this isn't just twathurt roasties complaining that he moved on to tighter holes

documentary now and portlandia are good

I know he's a bisexual scat fetishist, and he's the reason both Fanning sisters have had herpes for the past eight years, and I've read that he got a woman on SNL pregnant and beat her so badly that she miscarried, and I know he was arrested trying to pry a woman's coffin open in a funeral home in the middle of the night in Austin (the police report mentions his state of arousal) and he often has his hand down his pants, but I don't remember anything "shady" about him.

>>what is emotional hardcore
>>what is rites of spring
Disgusting. Maybe it's you who needs to go back.

The hipsters were already there. That's why the show got made.

>Terrible husband
Who isn't in Hollywood? Who cares?

>Bad marriage to Elizabeth Moss
Unattractive and a total cunt.

>Rumored womanizer
Who cares?

>Some bitch he burned called him a sociopath
Who cares?

>Does things so girls will hate him.
I do that too when I'm tired of a relationship. So do a lot of guys.

>Accused or ruining Portland because he made a show there
Yeah, I'm sure that's what happened.

So a Dan Harmon?

I don't care for it but emo was a thing in the 80s

>btfo's tumblr feminists and internet busybodies
>gets actually kicked off a set because the feminist owners got mad at a joke
>suddenly there's a dark past that everyone should know about

>believing what liberal feminist women gossips say about a man because "hurr he librul, must b tru"
Really makes you think

Emo comes from the early 2000s. Underage plz go

The article was clearly written by some bitch that he burned.

Whatever you say

>he doesn't know dischord records

WELL WELL WELL

LOOK WHAT THE GOVERNMENT DRAGGED IN

WHAT'S THE MATTER? CONGRESS GOT YOUR TONGUE?

Sort of true, but that show is what made them "hip", prior to the show they were just eccentric Portlanders. Then trend obsessed retards started dressing like them and moving to Portland en masse, becasue of this faggot and his faggot show, which is a terrible representation of Portland btw.

Underrated post

coming from an actress and a scientologist, that's pretty funny

WOW, a tv personality millionaire fucks around with a lot of women. Somebody should investigate this shit and get a Pulitzer