What the fuck up was up with these guys?

What the fuck up was up with these guys?

The purple one is gay.

You tell me OP.

It was an allegory for the fall of Constantinople.

Liberal brain washing.

Source or GTFO

Drug induced Marxist propaganda

>wears a purse
Yeah, definitely not gay.

Anybody else remember that desktop screensaver twlly tubby shooting game for windows xp? The purple one had tits.

They were creepy af, who came up with this?

The original manuscript was actually found among Goebbels belongings after his house was raided.

>tfw you'll never taste tubby custard

there are purses for men too

>Men can't be gay

I remember hearing a rumour, that british ravers really liked this show, because it was airing early in the mornings, after they had come back from their underground gatherings.

Any truth to that?

I wish I hadn't been such a pussy back in the days, always staying home with my computer.

Homosexual propaganda. Gay conditioning for children. Intended to be slightly traumatic.

>Two parts corn syrup
>Four parts water
>Three parts cum
>Three parts corn starch
>One part menstral blood

Well it makes sense. Coming down from the high and all the crazy night shit, laying on your couch watching some weird ass creepy kids show. Sounds like a nice time

It's ok to be gay - the series

Mossad funded psy op

Is it true the British invented Telletubbies to get revenge on America for creating Barney?

I sounds logical, but I'm not sure if it's just an urban myth, and/or not really a wide spread phenomena.

Still, the show was pretty trippy, and I remember enjoying even sober. And even today I hope that sometime in the future will well have caretaking machines like the tubbies had. Their vacuum cleaner was automated and their food came from a replicator.

conditioning for jobless nannystate, sleep, arise and drink the chemical pudding

Tubby custard sounds like a huge innuendo