Should the government have the right to execute people who commit heinous crimes?

should the government have the right to execute people who commit heinous crimes?

are you
>implying blacks are people
?

I think what you mean is:
> should the people have the right to execute governments who commit heinous crimes?
yes

For things like rape, murder, and terrorism the answer is yes, as long as they have definitive proof that they committed the crime and it wasn't just somebody saying that they "witnessed" it happening.

Rape? death penalty???
Aggravated assault is a worse crime that is more damaging than rape but I never see anyone vilifying it.

rape, no

drug dealing (above a certain threshold) = a big yes
murder = also yes
terrorism = yes
kidnapping = maybe

GOVERNMENT BTFO
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVEr?

Implying they need the "right" when they can use something called "force". Hell the government executes completely innocent people fairly often.

Im against the death penalty simply because its serves no purpose, i haven't heard a single argument for it that wasn't based from emotion.

Why would you execute someone for drug dealing, and not rape? Rapist, legitimate rapist should absolutely receive death. Aggravated assault is not more damaging than being raped, Id much rather get my ass kicked and lose a few teeth at the worst or have something broken than being raped.

$ $ $ $ $
$
$
$
$

why should society have to spent resources to support a crimminal that has harmed society? (for example a mass murderer )

in many cases the costs of jailing them run extremely high

why not just hang them and be done with it, since they obviously have no qualms about harming other people?

So you'd rather niggers just sit in jail for life? Do you know how much money that costs? Kill them and be done with it. Save time and tax payer money.

You make it efficient and not requiring a fuckton of money. Bullet to the head. Then you'll save a lot of money.
>b-but it can't be done, it's inhumane
Yeah probably. It would still be ideal.

rapists should receive harsh sentences, but not death penalty imo

>Aggravated assault is not more damaging than being raped

depends on how severe it is, doesnt it?

drug trafficking ruins the lives of hundreds of even thousands of people. The damage it does on society is tremendous.

i always dont get the inhumane argument

for example america say bullets are inhumane, but they use the electric chair and injections which are highly convoluted and sometimes dont even work well

they are many cases of the guy not dying on the 1st try and they had to shock him multiple times

every time i think about these it sickens me. surely if the fbi isnt tied to these criminals they see an obvious pattern... heres to hoping that they arent in on it too

So than people that created pharmaceutical companies should be murder correct? Its just legal drug dealing. Most people start there drug addictions with abusing medications.

No, that's not illegal, underage

>should the government have the right to execute people who commit heinous crimes?

It's all the rage among totalitarian governments, sure why not. Hand over all your rights, liberties, freedoms and protections to the gubmint and then hide in a dark corner praying they don't come for you next.

>i'm a libertarian XDD

cant do the time dont do the crime

if some scum murdered your family and raped your wife and daughter he should be put to death, not treated to tea