How are people with no university degree or car treated in your country?

How are people with no university degree or car treated in your country?

Not well in canada, every decent job requires a car and a degree unless you want to be a wagiecuck at McDonald's or similar. Also not having a car in most of Canada makes transportation very difficult.

Bump

work blue collar dumb millenial

Bad.

Norway is very elitists.

nobody in israel is car treated afaik

I do not want to crawl around on my knees like a cuck and apprenticeships are very hard to find (unions tell you to fuck off because often 2 year waiting list)

Like a fucking loser.
Everybody has a secondhand beatup hatchback but it's just too costly for me and can't afford to squander money on so many taxes and that shitty hatch will get so fucked on the bad roads meaning more cost.
SO?!

So I can't even get a fucking date cause a car is a must and bla bla bla, magpies.
But I do have a college degree but every moron has one, one of the dumbest person I know has one so it means jack shit over here, it's garbage but it's a must on some jobs.
Recognizing the Ro degrees by the EU is one of the biggest errors of judgement EU ever did.

very hard to travel without a car here unless you're in br*nswick or some shit

lots of tradies here that talk shit about buying a house at 18 (probably in fucking melton or pakenham) but yeah its decent

>Norway is very elitists
I don't think anyone has failed to notice...

>no university degree
Like shit, unless that person has skills.
>no car
I don't know, but all my relatives can't understand why don't I buy a car. It's like everyone should be interested in cars.

If you grew up in a place where the only way of getting a car was either through contacts in the government or signing up and waiting forever to get a crappy lada, it's probably very exciting.

Yeah, I can understand why older generation obsessed with cars, but young people all wants to get a car as well. They have no place to park it, no money to maintain it and traffic is horrible, but they still acting like lunatics.

This
>tfw normies make fun of me for not being a carcuck when my PC costs more than their shitty c*rs

There is legit nothing wrong with being a woodworker / construction work or whatever.
They're good jobs, necessary and can almost always find something to do.
Also a shitload of cash to make doing unreported work.

Yeah but it's not something I want to do as a longterm career. Cleaning toilets is necessary too for society.

And what do you want to do?

Thinking of studying business or software engineering.seems like most flexible options.

And why don't you study it?

If you can walk to your job or ride a bike, that’s great. In the USA that’s impossible.

Which province do you live in? You can get grants and a student loan to help pay for uni.

>Thinking of studying business or software engineering.
so you are a normie faggot entering an overstatured marketplace?

Ontario. I have some savings anyway and parents will help + grants should be very affordable but im worried about being too brainlet for it.

doesn't seem oversaturated, employment rates and salaries seem quite high based on my research.

I know on Sup Forums every major is a meme and working is for cucks but the more I researched the more enticing it seems

When you put it that way I guess there really is no reason for me not to apply and try my best

I use public transport doe

came to Canada and it is mostly good but TTC is barbaric

Don't you have a subway?

Tradesmen are treated well here. Car mechanics, plumbers etc. are all very important jobs and they get paid well here. However there are some jobs that are treated like trash here, like nurse, a cleaner and your typical burger flipper job.

Not that bad I guess, but not havig a degree means that people with a degree will see you as a brainlet most of the time. Having a degree in humanities isn't much better.

Not having a car is mostly related to social status, but it's not uncommon to have it and barely use it. Going to the city center with the car is madness unless it's night. People will either see you as poor or just very environment-conscious.

In new york city yes

People with no car are just poor. Meaning, over 70% of the population.
People with a degree are dirty commies, doctors, engineers or future presidents. Many people don't even know which universities are the best, and most don't know what a master's degree is beyond "that thing my teacher uncle did that raised his salary".

And nowhere else?

Not really. Most of Canada and US arent great when it comes to public transport.

Bump. Need input

>didn't go to university because was too afraid I'd drop out and be in debt
>probably would've
>still hate being an uneducated pleb

brb noose

Sounds like a horrible place to live.

Depends with who you're dealing with. In poor areas(most of Brazil) having no car or university degree is normal, even though many poor people are managing to buy cars these days, but 10-20 years ago it was normal to not have car and just bike and even today having no car still acceptable.

Now if you go to wealthy areas of course people are going to roast you for it.

"Business" is an incredibly general term and the market is indeed flooded with Biz Mgt, Accounting, Finance and Marketing majors.

I can't speak for software engineering but based on what Sup Forums has said you'll be competing against Singh and Nagasaki to get a job when they'll do it for half price.

The market is "flooded" but also has tons of openings too.

By your logic every single area is flooded there's no area that no one studies but has 300k starting salary and 100% employment rate.

>based on what Sup Forums has said
Why base it on things anonymous users say when we have salary and employment rate data?

>How are people with no university degree
Normal but they will encourage you to take a degree.
>or car treated in your country?
Not a problem, they would think you're economically and ecofriendly person.

You can get a decent job without a degree, but most places prefer you at least went to a two year school
Car is absolutely necessary.

In Poland even idiots got degree. After high school 90% of people go to university so degree here is worthless and pretty much nobody gives a fuck about it.

It’s not that bad

He’s exaggerating, it’s not that bad.

same

To varying degrees but it's not great.

this, there are a fucking ton of good blue collar jobs